WBO Bugs

It's alright, I'm just concerned about this issue as well, although it's not something I'll lose sleep over, tagging links to usernames seem to work fine when clicked.
It's a really small bug and we will definitely fix it lol
Just tried some profiles and these aren´t working for me at the moment:
Only about 7-8 others I tried worked.
Wow, surprised to see such a huge list ... huge help, thanks.
[)ragon's profile is not working as well.
It happens to almost all users on my phone.
Weird, when I tried to Mark Posts Read it just quickly loads and makes the website go all white, when I return to the site, the posts don't get marked.
It might've been because I was working on adding the Japanese language switcher to the site. I caused the site to bug out for a few seconds. :')
Oh I see, thanks for answering my question!
(Mar. 04, 2016  1:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It might've been because I was working on adding the Japanese language switcher to the site. I caused the site to bug out for a few seconds. :')

Curious what the rationale behind that is, we've had members in the past from various nations with far larger base here, and there isn't a language switcher for any of those (They do have their own subforums, yes, but so do the Japanese now I see).
(Mar. 04, 2016  2:21 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2016  1:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It might've been because I was working on adding the Japanese language switcher to the site. I caused the site to bug out for a few seconds. :')

Curious what the rationale behind that is, we've had members in the past from various nations with far larger base here, and there isn't a language switcher for any of those (They do have their own subforums, yes, but so do the Japanese now I see).

I am not certain how to say this respectfully for all parties, but it seems like, whereas all other communities work and are able to learn English or work their way around it to at least register, this is not something Japanese can do hah. It is true that only teenagers and young adults seemed to speak English well in Japan, so adults, the parents of kids who play Beyblade, probably indeed do not know enough Japanese at all to create an account.
(Mar. 04, 2016  2:21 AM)Dan Wrote:

Because we're hosting a large event in Japan and we want the registration process to be possible for those registrants. Machine translation to Japanese is also not as reliable as with other languages.
(Mar. 04, 2016  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not certain how to say this respectfully for all parties, but it seems like, whereas all other communities work and are able to learn English or work their way around it to at least register, this is not something Japanese can do hah. It is true that only teenagers and young adults seemed to speak English well in Japan, so adults, the parents of kids who play Beyblade, probably indeed do not know enough Japanese at all to create an account.

Yea I had some of our other Japanese members in mind when I thought "why do we need this?" because they all seemed at least decently capable of communicating their thoughts well in English. So I'm guessing this change along with the new forum is a way to reach out to the young kids (and their parents)? Sounds pretty nice and accommodating of you, any idea on how feasible it is for these kids to get online though? Could be a futile attempt. This got pretty off-topic, apologies, but I rather not disrupt the continuity of this convo by posting in the correct thread. Would be pretty awkward lol imo
I haven´t been able to quick-edit posts for a few weeks now. Always had to use the full edit function, because when I wanted to select quick edit, just nothing happened.
Ah, that has been happening to me too, but only sometimes, for instance if my post was small and had never been edited before. Considering that nobody had mentioned it yet though, I believed it was only a unique issue.

Which browser are you using?
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, that has been happening to me too, but only sometimes, for instance if my post was small and had never been edited before. Considering that nobody had mentioned it yet though, I believed it was only a unique issue.

Unfortunately, this happens for basically all kinds of posts for me, short as well as very long ones. :\
I´m using Firefox, but I have the same problem with Safari on mobile devices.
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:52 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, that has been happening to me too, but only sometimes, for instance if my post was small and had never been edited before. Considering that nobody had mentioned it yet though, I believed it was only a unique issue.

Unfortunately, this happens for basically all kinds of posts for me, short as well as very long ones. :\
I´m using Firefox, but I have the same problem with Safari on mobile devices.

same thing with me using chrome mostly. on edge, it's little less frequant
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:39 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I haven´t been able to quick-edit posts for a few weeks now. Always had to use the full edit function, because when I wanted to select quick edit, just nothing happened.

For me, it happens very sporadically and I'm using a Safari, it doesn't happen too often for me but it has in a few occasions. Also, I've had a problem with sending posts, and I usually have to copy it and go on 'New Reply' instead of the typing box below, again it rarely happens for me.
Wow. I use quick edit constantly and I've never run into this issue (nor the other issue mentioned by Jinbee). Seems very hard to reproduce and identify ...
I run into the Quick Edit issue on my phone when on slow Wifi connections. When I'm using a faster Wifi networks, 4G or a computer, I don't experience the issue at all. It's probably due to the slow communication between the server and the client in the end.
(Mar. 15, 2016  8:50 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I run into the Quick Edit issue on my phone when on slow Wifi connections. When I'm using a faster Wifi networks, 4G or a computer, I don't experience the issue at all. It's probably due to the slow communication between the server and the client in the end.

At least when I use my laptop that´s not the case, because I mostly use my university´s Wifi, which is definitely not slow. Joyful_2
Well, the only trending pattern here is that all these reports have been made about iOS devices, so perhaps that could be the issue then. I'm now having issues using Quick Edit on my iPad, but my iPhone is working on some threads and not others.

Anyone have an Android phone/tablet to test Quick Edit on? That could narrow down whether it's specifically iOS devices.
Posting from a LG G2, and can confirm I can quick edit.
i'm using a smart tv form videocon [an indian company] Serious
(Mar. 15, 2016  10:18 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Well, the only trending pattern here is that all these reports have been made about iOS devices, so perhaps that could be the issue then. I'm now having issues using Quick Edit on my iPad, but my iPhone is working on some threads and not others.

Anyone have an Android phone/tablet to test Quick Edit on? That could narrow down whether it's specifically iOS devices.

Not really, my Laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad and I´m using firefox. Same problem, even with good wifi.

Edit: Hooooly sugar, this was already my 1000th post! Didn´t realize I was so talkative! XD