WBO Bugs

On Kai-V's profile, the birth date is messed up. It shows "Ju& 08" which could be July or June.
It is July but yes, that error has appeared ever since we upgraded the software we run on at least a year ago that seemingly could not be fixed.
It doesn't even show December, haha. It always said 07 1998 on my profile.
Uh, they both appear normally for me. Speechless
Atm I don't get a mail to reset my password. Of course I've checked the spam folder, but there's nothing. I've tried it several times and no mail since about 2 days.
Good thing I'm still logged in on my computer, but it would be nice to get access on my phone and I have no idea what my password was XD
Sorry for the double post, but the problem is still there.
I don't receive any mail to restore my password, so I can't get any access to the WBO via my phone. That's... not great XD
Ah you posted this exactly at the wrong time for most of the Committee hah. We were all very busy with Beyblade North 2016. I will send you a private message to try to solve the issue.
Has anyone else lately been tagged in a post, but didn't receive a PM about being tagged in it?
(Jun. 29, 2016  3:16 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Has anyone else lately been tagged in a post, but didn't receive a PM about being tagged in it?

Yup, in the Good Old Canada Bey thread.
With the amount of beypoints I have I should be ranked #9 in burst but I'm behind several people who have less beypoints than me.
Here you go, the ranks had just not been recounted since the last few tournaments were processed.
Hey guys, a few updates on bugs that have been reported recently:

- We fixed the bug with certain usernames not going to the profile page when you click them. If you notice it crop up again, let me know.

- We checked about Lost Password emails and they appear to be being sent normally. Make sure you check your spam and that you signed up with your correct email address.

- Burst player data is now shown in the profile, however, it is not clearly labeled. This will be fixed.

- We changed around the Faces code so that threads will load much faster. As a consequence, it seems that users' custom Face organization was undone. Sorry about this. In the future, we're also hoping to streamline the process by which you organize Faces in your profile.

On another note ... is quick reply working OK for everyone? The page never reloads and I have to manually refresh. Wondering if this is just an issue for me.
(Jul. 26, 2016  2:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: On another note ... is quick reply working OK for everyone? The page never reloads and I have to manually refresh. Wondering if this is just an issue for me.

This happened to me when I posted a little while ago.

Thanks for the rest!
(Jul. 26, 2016  2:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: On another note ... is quick reply working OK for everyone? The page never reloads and I have to manually refresh. Wondering if this is just an issue for me.

Same thing has been happening for me recently.
OK, will investigate. Thanks.
Quick reply has been fixed, and Faces have been returned to their custom orders.
Battle data for burst on my user profile isn't working properly. It say 51% when it should be 71% (as it is when I go on my proper battle profile on the rankings).
Seems like there's a bug affecting Faces being displayed in posts. Weird since we didn't touch that functionality at all, but we're working on it.
[Image: 262krid.png]

Umm why Kei have very less faces and 1234BB just 1(lol)

I think its bug?
I wrote about it just above you.
(Oct. 09, 2016  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seems like there's a bug affecting Faces being displayed in posts. Weird since we didn't touch that functionality at all, but we're working on it.

This has been fixed.
I think it keeps the log until five minutes have passed since your logout. Had you been viewing the Who's Online list before logging out?
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it keeps the log until five minutes have passed since your logout. Had you been viewing the Who's Online list before logging out?

Yup!
(Oct. 16, 2016  11:30 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Is this a bug. I was ofline that time.
[Image: wt1Wzmz.jpg]

nvm