WBO Bugs

firefox on pc
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php just doesn't load, no matter whose UID is attached to it.
(Jul. 23, 2015  2:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you all viewing the site on phones or what ?

Same problem occurs on both for me.
Weird, I'm not having that issue at all either. We'll look into it.
Hey everyone, the issue with the white, blank page showing up when you view the Face Collection should now be resolved. And we also changed "View All Awards" to "View All Faces". Smile
I'm not sure if this issue is just me or not, but I see these little ad like banners on certain signatures and OP's of some posts, I've only noticed it today, but it happens on both my PC and Mobile device, I also tried to see if it was just my houses internet provider but it wasn't just mine, I checked the WBO at my friends house and the same thing occurred. I checked my computer for any viruses or things like that but I found nothing. Is it somehow just my account or are others seeing these as well?

[Image: Screenshot_2015_08_15_16_30_32.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2015_08_15_16_30_53.png]

Took these screenshots from my phone but I can take screenshots from my PC as well.
I'm seeing the same as well.
Yo, what are you doing viewing a 2009 topic hah.

But indeed, I see the same banners as you but they replace pictures previously hosted on ImageShack. Since the latter site is trash and that it has been deleting all images older than x months, it probably started replacing those pictures with ads at the same addresses. I think that just changing the images or getting them hosted elsewhere will solve the problem. In any case, I strongly doubt it is a hack or even a bad plugin you installed by accident.
^ Yeah, that's it. This is a very shocking tactic from them though, I guess nothing could be expected of them anymore after they deleted like half the images on the internet lol
ImageShack is just trash. They've deleted all the images of the theme of one of my forum (from 2007).
For some reason, I keep crashing when commenting on Beyblade Videos, eight times and I still crashed after posting a comment there.
(Aug. 29, 2015  7:07 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: For some reason, I keep crashing when commenting on Beyblade Videos, eight times and I still crashed after posting a comment there.

That is due to your connection or browser, not us.
(Aug. 29, 2015  7:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2015  7:07 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: For some reason, I keep crashing when commenting on Beyblade Videos, eight times and I still crashed after posting a comment there.

That is due to your connection or browser, not us.

It actually works fine for other threads, but after that I made some changes.

I am now upstairs and cleared my cookies and so far it seems to work.
Other threads do not have a dozen of videos embedded in them.
I'm tagged in a topic that @[LMAO] posted and every time he edits the opening post, I receive another PM saying that I've been tagged. I'm not sure if its a bug or just something the plug in does, but it just seems odd.
(Aug. 30, 2015  5:54 PM)Tri Wrote: I'm tagged in a topic that @[LMAO] posted and every time he edits the opening post, I receive another PM saying that I've been tagged. I'm not sure if its a bug or just something the plug in does, but it just seems odd.

It is really how the plugin works, so I think that the only way to prevent that is for the person to stop editing their post hah.
You don't have to never edit posts with tagged users again if you just remember to remove the tagging code from around their username. Because once you've tagged someone in a post, it's not like that notification in their PMs will disappear because you removed the code from your post, ha.

If you wanted to maintain the appearance of a tagged username, you could always italicize and hyperlink the name to the user's profile page, though, that would be too much work for some.
I don't know if it's a bug, but when I mark a forum has "read", the page refreshes but it doesn't mark itself has read

Is it really has it works?
No. It should be marking the threads inside as read.
(Aug. 31, 2015  4:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No. It should be marking the threads inside as read.

well, I'm trying to do that and I cant Uncertain

I would make a screenshot, but if nothing changes how would I?

Also, when I use the bottom "Mark ALL forums has read" all forums appear grey, but inside the topics are still unread

If I use "Mark all topics has read", all the topics appears unread Uncertain
When I view my battle profile, it only shows my wins unless I change the date from "the last year" to "the beginning". It shows my wins from "the beginning" too, not just the past year Tongue_out.
(Sep. 18, 2015  9:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: When I view my battle profile, it only shows my wins unless I change the date from "the last year" to "the beginning". It shows my wins from "the beginning" too, not just the past year Tongue_out.

Where are you looking ? Can you give me a URL ?
Well this is a weird bug hah. We will notify our programmer friend about it and it should be fixed in the Beypoint System upgrade we were considering anyway.
(Sep. 19, 2015  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well this is a weird bug hah. We will notify our programmer friend about it and it should be fixed in the Beypoint System upgrade we were considering anyway.
Cool. Also are all the faces supposed to display in PMs or are they supposed to be hidden because they aren't for me.