WBO Bugs

It happened once a few days back to me on a Macbook Air Early 2016 model, but that's it.
I basically use anything but iOS devices.
(Mar. 04, 2016  1:34 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Weird, when I tried to Mark Posts Read it just quickly loads and makes the website go all white, when I return to the site, the posts don't get marked.

Similar issue here. I click the "mark all forums as read" button; but when I hit the "go to most recent unread post" button for a thread with new posts from AFTER I have marked all forums as read, all forums with posts I have not read (which are not new) are suddenly marked as UNread again. Running IE on Windows.
So great, I got a 404 error for clicking @[MissingNo.]'s profile, not sure if it's ironic or not. I tagged him to see if a link from that works.
It works for me. Did you try accessing it with the dot in it?
Same thing happen for me if I try to access |)ragon's profile or NEET no Kami's.
They work fine. How are you trying to get to them where it's not working, exactly?
(Apr. 27, 2016  12:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It works for me. Did you try accessing it with the dot in it?

I just clicked on his avatar or username.
It works fine if I do that ... Speechless
On the memberlist, almost every time I click on X's username, it gives me a 404 error.
What? Seriously? That's so bizarre. Can you try copying the link URL before you click it and posting it here?
I'm using Firefox in Private Browsing mode, don't think the Private Browsing can cause this but anyway.

https://worldbeyblade.org/user-6799.html

(Yami's profile)
lol, that one is wrong for me in the memberlist, too. Really strange. We'll look into it.
I can't open the link above, either, to Yami's profile.

I could access MissingNo's, but I can't access @[SAOKirito]'s...
I've been experiencing this issue as well.
whenever i BOLD spoiler. everything in it and every thing bellow become bold
Is it because you still have the bold on while you have the spoiler inserted?

i did this (Click to View)
is it is normal?
My faces seem to continually go out of the order I put them in but once I go back on my profile and then back it's fine again?
(May. 09, 2016  11:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: My faces seem to continually go out of the order I put them in but once I go back on my profile and then back it's fine again?

If you're using quick reply, when your new reply is posted they will be in their original unsorted order. The Face sorting is admittedly some pretty-tacked on functionality that doesn't work perfectly. It's not part of the original award plugin.
I haven't experienced this with any other users, but it appears I get an error 404 message when clicking on Tri's username.
Has anyone else lost their PMs prior to Jan. 1 2015? I don't have anymore, and I know I didn't delete them...
Yes, it's the same for me.
This unfortunately happened after one of our previous downtimes, if I recall correctly. Technically the messages all exist, but since they were turned off, it took a whole load off our server's back and the site is easier to manage.
Oh, I see. Too bad, there was some gold in that collapsed mine, ha ha.