WBO Bugs

Right now, we don't have the Face hiding implemented in PMs.
[Image: 654w3o.jpg]

I didn't know there was a -1 reply number.
is it just for my computer, or can you see my banner on my sig? if not then what am I doing wrong?
(Oct. 04, 2015  3:51 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: is it just for my computer, or can you see my banner on my sig? if not then what am I doing wrong?

We cannot see it; your link is to the Google result of the image, not the image itself directly. I would have corrected it for you, but I noticed that the picture you tried using is actually too big for our rules : your whole signature has to fit within 500x200 pixels. You should therefore choose another picture.
ok thanks Smile ( ha, looks like even google said my pic was too big Tongue_out )
Not sure if it's just me, but on multiple devices the site has seemed to be loading fairly slower over the past few days than it usually does.
Ah, I had asked Valentin about it and he said it was just me hah. I know there was litterally a timeout error a few days ago because things took too long to load, but for almost a week now pages take longer to load for me ...
Yes! I thought it was just me too but the site takes foreverrrr now.
Same here! The load times especially for seeing new posts take forever!
I also noticed some slowdown, though it seems inconsistent.
I notice on occasion, but the big impact on me is that submitting a post can take around twenty seconds or so before the spinning L-Drago disappears. It's definitely inconsistent.
(Oct. 13, 2015  9:45 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I notice on occasion, but the big impact on me is that submitting a post can take around twenty seconds or so before the spinning L-Drago disappears. It's definitely inconsistent.

Yeah, this is the biggest issue I noticed as well. Glad I took the time to make that spinner look nice all those years ago, at least. :')
Yeah, I definitely appreciate the seemlessness of the gif a lot more now I've looked at it for long periods of time. Though, if the post submission gets any longer, you may need to consider swapping to a Stamina type Wink
Some posts seem not to show up in the "today´s posts"section. For example: It´s 1:15pm in Germany and the latest post is supposed to be from 11:35am (author: xVaretyr). But when I go to the profile of a currently online member (tried Hato) and used the "find all posts" function, I can see that his last post is from 12:08pm today. So why didn´t it show up when I viewed today´s posts? Mysterious...
Something I found was actually that in the "New Post" button, when it says 1, sometimes there's no post at all and I checked to see if it's any threads I can't access but there's nothing.
The beymap isn't loading on chrome on my computer for some reason.
Yeah, I noticed it myself earlier as well. I'd imagine the Google Maps API key for BeyMap has expired now and needs replacing as all.
Thanks, we'll get it back up ASAP Smile
So, my username doesn't appear to italicized. It seems to be a reoccurring problem in my posts. That might need to be fixed.
Hm, you are part of the WBO Organizers, so your username is bold. Does it not appear bold to you ?
When I want to look at the profiles of some members by clicking on their usernames, there´s only a white screen with an error message showing up:

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Thank you for visiting Beywiki, the Beyblade Encyclopedia!
The page you have requested cannot be found on our site. Please return to the home page or Beywiki Forums. Thank you!
I think we're aware of a bug relating to username links, but don't have the solution yet. Which users?
I've also addressed this problem with OwnageDerps a while ago but no one replied!
(Feb. 23, 2016  8:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think we're aware of a bug relating to username links, but don't have the solution yet. Which users?

For example Classik until a few minutes ago. Now itworks perfectly fine again, although I´m still using the same device in the same network. Really strange... Had this problem a few hours ago with a few other profiles as well, but I don´t remember them, sorry.
I am pretty sure it's related to a plugin we have which takes our ugly URLs (e.g. ?tid=728439237) and changes them to nice ones (e.g. "Thread-WBO-Bugs"). We do this for usernames, too. Sorry if you didn't get a reply Jinbee.