Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 01, 2011  1:27 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Was the Grip attacker from the guy selling on ebay UK?

It was a UK seller, not the guy selling Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, etc. (randysandy1971) He's got some other Plastics but they are pretty overpriced for what they are.
Yeah. He's got another one I think. Might go for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...530wt_1037
Just won this for $7.50! Not a bad deal if you ask me!

EDIT:
Just bought another Pegasis!
Derp, I'm not gonna buy the Bull and Wolf.
Wow, that seems nice Raigeko! Grin
Lucky you!
recent purchase:
dark dragoon
orca diver
samurai changer
jiraiya
aero knight
bloody devil
And like always, you would have got them for a good price. Grin
But seriously, from where do you get these!!!
Also, if collectors bag in all of these Competitively Viable parts(referring to Jiraiya and Samurai), what would the Tourney-Goers do?! LOL!
I just bought this stuff:
BB-96
BB-97
BB-98
And bunch of re-color HMS beys XD. I will post the pictures later Smile
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: And like always, you would have got them for a good price. Grin
But seriously, from where do you get these!!!
Also, if collectors bag in all of these Competitively Viable parts(referring to Jiraiya and Samurai), what would the Tourney-Goers do?! LOL!
first two ones were from dio
and the last ones r from ebay

(Dec. 01, 2011  2:44 PM)JFKES Wrote: Is orca diver rare?
alright c the price there.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-HASBRO-Beyb...3cbeb5f9ad
I own that blade and I still have its box.

Why is it worth so much?
Most NIB beys were. Orca Diver was only released by Takara in a random booster, and hasbro releases were... sporadic in some places (there were a lot of beys I never, ever saw where I live), and the Hasbro beys were more durable (and the stickers are significantly more "sticky").

Sometimes it's a bit odd which beys are expensive, with hasbro releasing these beys as standard releases, but yeah. I am personally surprised at the price of it, but then, it is still very rare.

I wish I'd stocked up more when beyblade was really out... And there I was thinking it could have been a waste of money...
I just wish the Hasbro Orca Diver had included the WD of the Takara one... Star Attacker, was it? I forget.

Regardless, I got a nearly-mint Hasbro Orca Diver some time ago for $15.11 on eBay, with box, shooter, winder, instructions, etc. I was ecstatic about it.
Don't worry, Star Attack is a horrid weight disk. I have two (one that I will keep), but someone out here is interested already, I think.

That said, Takara's Orca Diver came with a random weight disk, being a random booster release.

Wow, nice catch... Orca's were my favourite animal as a kid.
Just purchased a BB-21 from Dimsum. Mainly got it for Pegasis, Wolf, and the black Beylauncher. Tongue_out

Yay, my first Metal System beys Grin
Just won this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...295wt_1270
$14.41 for a gold Quetzacoatl 90WF?
HELL YES

Also... Just bought -
*drumroll*
1xBB-10 (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY, AFTER A YEAR!)
2x RBV7
2x BL L/R
1x Grip Mule White
About $90.
I'm gonna save up my money again, buy another BB-10. I really hope this all comes in okay. Eee If it doesn't... $90 down the drain.
These 'Babies' came in a while back... Grin
Just as awesome as they look...they are undisputed in the dish as well... Smile
the pack...
[Image: Dranzer%252520V%252520and%252520Dranzer%...252529.JPG]

The Beyblades...

sorry if the post got too long...peace... Smile
That Dranzer MS looks sooo pretty Smile. Can't wait till Xmas/Birthday! 23 more days and 27 more days !
Seriously, that Dranzer MS is SO beautiful!
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:17 PM)J o n Wrote: That Dranzer MS looks sooo pretty Smile. Can't wait till Xmas/Birthday! 23 more days and 27 more days !

Patience is a virtue... Smile
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Seriously, that Dranzer MS is SO beautiful!
Thank you...the sonokong version came out pretty well... Smile
Great purchase, Ben-Ben! Hey, is that a Uriel(beside Flash Leopard) in the second pic?
yup..its an uriel.. Grin JR_Tiger gave it to me for free in replace of the weight disks.. Grin
thanks..
sweet buys BenBen
lovin the dragoons (as if thats a surprise lol)
got at walmart today (basicly 2 boxes taped together), (p.s. just copy and paste the link into another tab if it isnt working)

Edit: sorry for the double post