Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I was watching Beyblade: Shogun Steel FR ep 12 and I think Berserker Begirados is Berserker ... well I have no idea can someone update what the name is.

EDIT: Nvm I think it was Behemoth
This upcoming week, Korea's Jei-TV will be airing the first lost episode of Zero G. Sometime Friday or Saturday (May 31, or June 1) it will be up on Pandora TV's site, and Clubbox. For those of you who want to watch it without downloading, I will post streaming links for them in the Zero G download thread.
Cool, I will definitely try to watch that live.
Awesome! I'll definitely be watching that as soon as the links are up Smile
(May. 26, 2013  7:02 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: This upcoming week, Korea's Jei-TV will be airing the first lost episode of Zero G. Sometime Friday or Saturday (May 31, or June 1) it will be up on Pandora TV's site, and Clubbox. For those of you who want to watch it without downloading, I will post streaming links for them in the Zero G download thread.
great i cant wait for it, i really hope it is good.
20 more minutes until the first lost episode of Zero G airs on Jei-TV...no way to live stream it... V_V; we'll have to wait till Friday or Saturday to watch it on Pandora.
This thread has kinda died, so let's kick it back into gear.

Two new Beyblade animes have been confirmed by Nelvana. As Kai-V predicted, BeyRaiderz Shogun and BeyWarriors Cyborg have recieved anime adaptions.

BeyRaiderz Shogun is the replacement of BeyWheelz (Season 2 was cancelled, apparently) and consists of thirteen 30 minute episodes.

BeyWarriors Cyborg appears to replace the main series and consists of twenty-six 30 minute episodes and two hour-long specials.

Looks like Hasbro, Nelvana and d-rights are trying their absolute best to keep the series running as long as possible. If these two spin-offs are as good as BeyWheelz was, I'm happy.
What, the second season of BeyWheelz is cancelled ? That is rather unexpected. At this point, I had thought that D-rights had already produced most of the material anyway.

Still, hopefully Hasbro does something actually Beyblade-related and releases Guardian Garudas and Berserker "Tiger".
(Jun. 13, 2013  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What, the second season of BeyWheelz is cancelled ? That is rather unexpected. At this point, I had thought that D-rights had already produced most of the material anyway.

Still, hopefully Hasbro does something actually Beyblade-related and releases Guardian Garudas and Berserker "Tiger".

I assumed that BeyRaiderz/BeyWarriorz would replace Wheelz Season 2. It makes more sense, if Hasbro doesn't plan on making more Beywheelz (which we clearly saw at ToyFair). I think they just called it Beywheelz Season 2 as a "cover-up" name or something. Just my thoughts.
Apparently they did and I'm very pissed that they did so.
I mean, there was never a very clear Beywheelz announcement so I can't really be angry to the full extent, but after having been explicitly /waiting/ for Beywheelz season 2 so many months I felt really slapped across the face yesterday.
'Your favourite show is cancelled, here have these things'. Well, thanks.

But if they can keep up Beywheelz quality or at least something slightly below that then I won't mind. I am certainly looking forward to those series.

But now that they air in 2014 and not this summer I am very unsure what to even do with my life until then...
can't beleive that in beyblade metal fury they have L-Drago Destroy fall apart and come back together again.
What? That's not even remotely what happens... Ryuga's death/disapperance is necessary solely because it systematically completed both Ryuga's and Kenta's character development in one foul swoop. It needed to happen. It wasn't even the least bit unnecessary.
Odd news that I posted in my "Beyblade's current state in Japan" topic in the Beyblade General forum :
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, the news release seemed weird when I first read it a few weeks ago, but it does look like Metal Fight Beyblade is the third best anime behind Naruto and Pokémon in gross profit, probably just on TV Tokyo.
I just found this to be pretty cool. It's an official sketch of Takao Kinomiya by Metal Fight Beyblades’ manga artist, Takafumi Adachi! Hopefully he does more of the Bakuten Shoot cast, haha. (Click to View)
Gotta love Takafumi's sketches. I'm following him on twitter solely because he posts one or two a week Smile
Oh, that's awesome! I know he posted a drawing of Barthez Soldat a while ago. I hope he draws more Bakuten Shoot characters for sure!
I'm probably not the first to post this, but has it ever bugged anyone else that Driger is pronounced "Drigger"? Before I ever saw the anime I always assumed it was pronounced "Dryger", like it rhymes with tiger.

Because, you know, the Driger bit beast is a tiger.
In the Japanese version, it's pronounced ドライガー (Doh-rai-gah), so it's one you can blame the English dub for. That being said, I'm so used to how the dub pronounces it, I can't help but use that one.
I watched Shogun Steel episode 2 and IMO Eight sounds like Susan Roman.....? I don't even know, if he is voiced by her (which i don't know) then I knew this from the start but Incase you all miss read IM NOT POSITIVE IF HE IS VOICED BY HER...
I watched Shogun Steel. I loved it! Best dub Nelvana's ever done in my opinion! What do you think?
I absolutely hated the intro. Uncertain Everything else was pretty good, excpet them constantly saying, PAL!
I hate how they pronounce Shinobu's last name!Uncertain they say here-you-in??
(Aug. 17, 2013  5:32 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I absolutely hated the intro. Uncertain Everything else was pretty good, excpet them constantly saying, PAL!

You see that's exactly what I've been ranting about Metal Masters/Fury, THEY CONSTANTLY USE STUFF LIKE "UNDERSTAND" OR "HEAR ME" or what you just said. I can't believe NO ONE here notices.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot they constantly use "Go Now", now I realize that "eeekah" has two syllables (I dunno how to spell it) but couldn't they spice it up with something different that has two syllables. Oh one more thing... I find it hilarious that Gingka is the one who mostly says "Hear Me" when clearly we can hear his ear hurting voice.
Id say Nelvania did a great job dubbing 0G. Zyro(its actually pronounced Zero, which is kinda weird) had a much more tolerable voice than Gingka, and was way lighter on the Beyspirit speeches too. I thnk they worked well with the VAs they already had, but I wish Benkei, Tsubasa or Madoka's voices were at least a little deeper. I also really like the theme song, its way better than the older one. I look forward to watching more episodes of this.
Lol dat dubstep opening man. I have yet to see the first episode dubbed, actually. They're going to show the unaired episodes right?