Poll: What are/is your favorite MLB team(s)?
Yankees
Red Sox
Orioles
Blue Jays
Rays
Indians
Twins
White Sox
Lions
Royals
Angels
Rangers
Athletics
Mariners
Phillies
Marlins
Braves
Nationals
Mets
Astros
Cardinals
Reds
Brewers
Pirates
Cubs
Rockies
Dodgers
Padres
Giants
Diamondbacks
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average

MLB Baseball
Dual

F•R•I•E•N•D•S
BeyRank: #358 (1,162)
Face of Days IIIAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUranus FaceAnniversary Face 2013Emerald FaceOrion FaceSerpent FaceAquila FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceCancer FaceGirago FaceSilver FaceGiraffe FaceRex FaceRose Gold Face

Hah! Did I not call it? Nationals the best team in Baseball! Orioles have the wild card and so do the A's. Haha! All the bad teams are getting good...except for the Cubs. They're still my favorite team. Also, Go Tigers! You can beat out the Sox!

[Image: aij7.jpg]
Want to join a team? Live in Illinois? Join The Renegades!
Time, why you walk away?
Like a friend with somewhere to go
You left me crying.
Oct 01 2012 01:37 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...
BeyRank: #233 (1,222)
Face of RevolutionCancer FaceEmerald FacePassport FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceCapricorne FaceCoro Dragon FaceOrojya Face

Be specific on which Sox, Beyniac. Anyways, i feel terrible right now. The Giants took advantage against the Dodgers, but they pulled through. Today, the Giants destroyed us. They destroyed our winning chances by one catch. I thought the Dodgers were gonna ace the World Series, if they made it, but no. They were ONE GAME BEHIND. ONE GAME. But no. San Francisco destroyed the hopes of the game. By one catch.(talking about the final play by M.Ellis) It could have been a 4-5 win. No. 4-3.Better luck next year, where you waste your winning energy. Good Luck next year Los Angeles Dodgers.

Click below for an epic journey!

whoopee quotes
Oct 03 2012 07:02 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Dual

F•R•I•E•N•D•S
Face of Days IIIAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUranus FaceAnniversary Face 2013Emerald FaceOrion FaceSerpent FaceAquila FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceCancer FaceGirago FaceSilver FaceGiraffe FaceRex FaceRose Gold Face

Well considering the tigers are in the central and im a cubs fan...

Time, why you walk away?
You left me crying.
Oct 03 2012 01:39 PM
Pony

Mhm.
BeyRank: #1,019 (1,049)
Cancer FaceAnubis FaceBlaze FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 06 2012 03:29 AM by Pony.)
My goodness. Braves v Cardinals. And the umpires screw it up for 6-3. If you saw this, you understand my frustration as a Braves fan as they called an infield fly deep in the OUTFIELD. Turner Field turned into a trash can, and there was lots of cursing. And poor Andrelton Simmons with 2 awful calls on him.
EDIT: Don't go Chipper

[Image: oIiLR.jpg] [Image: bradday2seal.png]
Oct 06 2012 03:03 AM
Goldchain2

Bring it!

I'm a Cubbies fan for life. Who cares if they haven't won the World Series in over 100 years? I know the curse will be broken. When, I don't know. But, I know one day, one day the newspaper headline will be " Chicago Cubs win World Series for first time in over 100 years!" And the Cubs will no longer be a forgotten team.

[Image: GoldChain2-JCx06.jpg]
Thanks to JCx06 for this insane Sig!
Call me GC2.
Oct 12 2012 03:02 AM
AkioEPC

Macaroni Noodle Dog

(Oct 12 2012 03:02 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote:  I'm a Cubbies fan for life. Who cares if they haven't won the World Series in over 100 years? I know the curse will be broken. When, I don't know. But, I know one day, one day the newspaper headline will be " Chicago Cubs win World Series for first time in over 100 years!" And the Cubs will no longer be a forgotten team.

A goat is the cause of that curse. Billy the Goat, mascot of The Billy Goat Cafe.

Oct 12 2012 03:04 AM
Dual

F•R•I•E•N•D•S
(This post was last modified: Oct 12 2012 03:06 AM by Dual.)
@ goldchain2 Oh yah! You are awesome! The cubs are just waiting...they want to surprise us!

Time, why you walk away?
You left me crying.
Oct 12 2012 03:05 AM
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...
Face of RevolutionCancer FaceEmerald FacePassport FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceCapricorne FaceCoro Dragon FaceOrojya Face

The 2013 Season for the Dodgers is tedious... Has anyone seen the 3 bench clearing brawls from today's (6/11/13) game? I'm pretty disgusted at almost all of the Arizona D-Backs players... And some of the Dodgers players... And sorry for reviving this thread.

whoopee quotes
Jun 12 2013 05:54 AM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

The season has been pretty good, so far. The Sox suck (which took me by utter surprise, given last year...), but the Mariners are doing pretty well. The Rays and Nats definitely took a step back, record-wise. The Pirates are just as good as last year, if not better.

On to my Sox fandom. The starting pitchers are doing their jobs. The batting is streaky (Thank you, Adam Dunn. This team would be unwatchable without you!), and the closers are bad time and time again. It's getting annoying. At least Phil Humber could legitimately close a game. Even if he was sorta on-and-off.

I'm liking the Pirates. They're back to work, and they look CONSISTENT for once. Had they been in any other division on the NL, they'd be either competing for first or in first. They should be a tough out in the playoffs. (And Cole did damn well, today. I liked him a s a prospect, and he showed he can hurl some heat. Plus he got his first hit since high school.)

[Image: RefluxFiction.jpg]
Jun 12 2013 06:41 AM
Dual

F•R•I•E•N•D•S
(This post was last modified: Jun 12 2013 03:51 PM by Dual.)
Regarding the poll, why are the lions on there?
Anyway, yah, the Mariners aren't doing that bad, I just hope they pull a 2012 Nationals sometime soon. I feel it.
What happens when King Felix is gone? Hmmm. That's kind of worrying.

Time, why you walk away?
You left me crying.
Jun 12 2013 03:51 PM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

The Mariners have some decent pitching prospects coming in the next few years. If they can draft well, and pull a good trade or two, they'll be fine. Obviously, he will not be replaced, but they'll survive. As a ChiSox fan, I'm worried about what if Chris Sale decides that he doesn't like losing and leaves the Sox. Then we'll have no ace at all, and nobody to even come close to replacing him.

Jun 16 2013 04:37 AM
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...

Well, I'm sapped to watch the all star game, the only dodger player is Kershaw... Nice move, Bochy! Freddie Freeman got injured, so Puig rightfully is able to go to the all star game, because he got 2nd place on votes, but Bochy brings in Brian McCann, who was not voted for, and replaced Puig... Stay Classy, San Francisco!

whoopee quotes
Jul 15 2013 09:10 AM
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...
(This post was last modified: Aug 10 2013 08:10 AM by OwnageDerp.)
Okay, I know I'm a Dodger fan, but what do you guys think of Alex Rodriguez returning to New York, and the whole PED mess? To all Yankee fans, When A.Rod comes up, will you boo or cheer for him?
Edit: the Yankee fans cheered and booed A.Roid... bah

whoopee quotes
Aug 09 2013 11:53 PM
SwitchBlayder

I'm back...?
Rose Gold Face

(Aug 09 2013 11:53 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:  Okay, I know I'm a Dodger fan, but what do you guys think of Alex Rodriguez returning to New York, and the whole PED mess? To all Yankee fans, When A.Rod comes up, will you boo or cheer for him?
Me and my friends called him A-roid before suspicion of PED was even rumored lol
I think it's sad how all these people we look up to growing are not what they seem to be -Barry bonds, A-rod, Lance Armstrong, and so many more...
Did anyone else see David Ortiz rage and destroy his bat? Dustin Pedroia was in his face after that lol

Aug 10 2013 12:38 AM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

Well, I'm not so sure. He's been linked to PEDs before, obviously. But at this point, he's done too much for NY for them to just turn their backs and claim they never liked him. Sounds fickle. Life of a fan, but you still have to support your team. Besides, it's not like the organization's been treating him well, so the fans need to.

Aug 16 2013 06:45 PM
SwitchBlayder

I'm back...?
Rose Gold Face

(Aug 16 2013 06:45 PM)Temporal Wrote:  Well, I'm not so sure. He's been linked to PEDs before, obviously. But at this point, he's done too much for NY for them to just turn their backs and claim they never liked him. Sounds fickle. Life of a fan, but you still have to support your team. Besides, it's not like the organization's been treating him well, so the fans need to.
Yeah, but I don't really like the Yanks at all, so what he has done for NY means nothing to me. He has been linked to PED before, so he should have learned his lesson right? And even if you take that stance, I guess you could ask the question- do the ends justify the means?

Aug 17 2013 03:14 AM
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...

I watched Intentional Talk on MLB network, and apparently A.Roid got so sick of steroid injection, he requested his doctor to somehow liquidate the steroids, and inject it into a... Gummy Bear. And now with A.Roid back, he's snitching on other Yankee players... You could look it up.

Also, the Dodgers have done the epic COMPLETE Homestand sweep, now were in Philly, lets see what happens here...

whoopee quotes
Aug 17 2013 04:03 AM
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...
(This post was last modified: Oct 10 2013 12:54 AM by OwnageDerp.)
Am I racking up my post count on this thread? Well whatever, I'm going to the Dodgers/D-Backs game today, they're probably gonna fight... The best part is I get to sit in the Field level, with Yasiel Puig! I hope he doesn't topple over me though...

whoopee quotes
Sep 10 2013 12:15 AM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

(Aug 17 2013 03:14 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:  
(Aug 16 2013 06:45 PM)Temporal Wrote:  Well, I'm not so sure. He's been linked to PEDs before, obviously. But at this point, he's done too much for NY for them to just turn their backs and claim they never liked him. Sounds fickle. Life of a fan, but you still have to support your team. Besides, it's not like the organization's been treating him well, so the fans need to.
Yeah, but I don't really like the Yanks at all, so what he has done for NY means nothing to me. He has been linked to PED before, so he should have learned his lesson right? And even if you take that stance, I guess you could ask the question- do the ends justify the means?

Not saying that. The question was aimed at Yankee fans. Thus, support should be given by Yankee fans. It's just the way things are. It's not like he renounced the fans. The organization isn't supporting him, so it's only right for the fans to understand he made mistakes, but continue to have his back as fans.

Sep 14 2013 03:30 AM
OwnageDerp

i ate my title...
(This post was last modified: Sep 20 2013 01:39 AM by OwnageDerp.)
NL West Champions! The Postseason begins soon, all we have to worry about is the Reds and Red Sox, and we'll be World Series Champions of 2013.
#NLWestChampsDodgers
Edit:: Also, really good moment seeing Kenley Jansen throwing the last dibs, the Natural Eric Gagne of 2013!!

whoopee quotes
Sep 20 2013 12:58 AM