Hooked on Beyblade - More than my son, haha!

Hey guys,

I'm a young parent of a 5 year old. I'm new to Beyblade, but love it! My son asked for Beyblades for Christmas which is how I came to find out about the whole world of Bey-everything. Anyways, I think I enjoy Beyblade more than my son now haha. Mainly the cartoon; reminds me a lot of DBZ.

My son asks me to constantly put on Youtube videos all the time of Bey battles; and I can't stand swifting through all the garbage videos to get to the good ones. So he and I started recording our own battles! w00t.

We've got a lot of fun vids in the works, but it takes mr a long time to edit and post these things. I've started off with a "fun" video; anyways, thanks for the weclome, enjoy the vid link below.

http://youtu.be/egrOQVlN-fE

Building my sons spirit one step at a time;
-rb6freak
welcome to the WBO...!!! oh and dont ruin your beys,, i aw the video.. haha
I aw lol

Welcome! Your not the only parent here, but making videos is just great!
[Image: 84nru.gif]

Make sure u read the rules Grin
Hi! Welcome! I'm an old parent. My grandson got me into Beyblading. Like you, I think I may be enjoying it more than he is, though we are putting a club together. Us adults got to stick together. Let it rip!

Perceval
Yup, there's a whole bunch of Dads on the WBO (some Moms as well) - and quite a few of them play. Don't let the "toy" thing be a stigma, there's no age limit on competitive play and everyone is welcome here!

Arupaeo (Burn Rock Virgo's Father)
Welcome to the WBO...

I subscribed to your Youtube channel cos I uploaded a beyblade vs marbles video a few months ago when I found my video of a year 12 Multimedia project. At least I'm not the only one who's put marbles up against beyblades. XD
(Apr. 30, 2012  7:02 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Yup, there's a whole bunch of Dads on the WBO (some Moms as well) - and quite a few of them play. Don't let the "toy" thing be a stigma, there's no age limit on competitive play and everyone is welcome here!

Arupaeo (Burn Rock Virgo's Father)

That's what SOME parents don't understand__- haha. But anyways, welcome rb6freak! You'll have a blast here lawl.
Welcome! Read the Welcome PM you received in your PM box. It will help you navigate the site very well.
Welcome from another Blader Dad. Parent's are a great commodity here. There are a couple of us in MI that are hosting Tournaments pretty much every month this year, where there was never tournaments here before (just an idea if there are no tournaments around you, host one.)
There is a great network of parents here, and even the parents that aren't on here that have come with their kids to our tournaments are amazing supporters of their kids and very friendly.
(Sagittario-Fire and Madoka's Spirit are my kids)
Hello, welcome to the WBO!!
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to see parents involved in Beyblade. Its truly a rewarding experience for parents and children to Beyblade together. Here are a few useful threads you might need.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out the event forums for tournaments. Also here is a few useful threads for you:

And feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around.
Great stuff, thanks to all! You guys really make it feel like a family around here. I'm looking forward to finding some local Bladers in my area. My son and I don't know anyone else personally yet that plays, so its just always me and him. I'm sure we will get plugged in through the community here. Again, thanks!
Welcome man! Hope you enjoy your time here and blading. I bet blading with your son will make such a wonderful bonding experience! Eee

Happy Blading, and remember to make your ultimate combo and post it here (if you wanna of course)!Cute
Where do you live? There may be some bladers and tournies in your area.

Welcome!
I'm in Orange County, CA. I took a glance at the maps. I see lots of fairly locals here, and so many bladers worldwide that's awesome.