HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day 2014 - July 19th & 20th!!

Is the hangover from BeyDays finished? Are you finally done with school and ready for some action?! Oh yeah, you got it right, it’s time to go back to the source of the joy : HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day!!

The dates to look out for this year areJuly 19th & 20th. Let’s blaze the world with the celebrations!

Tournaments of the HMS or Plastic format!

On this beautiful weekend, the most dedicated areas will be taking some time to remember the genesis of Beyblade in the world! Here's the current list of tournaments part of HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day:

July 18th 2014 (exceptionally)
July 19th 2014
July 20th 2014
Yeah, not many confirmed tournaments so far, but we’re almost a month away, so hold on and prepare your horses!

As can be done even during the rest of the year if there are no other prizes, the top three winners in these tournaments can choose one of the following exclusive Face Boosters:

If you’re part of the top 3 in one of the above events, tell the WBO Organizer what your choice of Face Booster among the list is so that the Committee can open it for you!

Additionally, these three Face Boosters are now available for all plastics and HMS tournaments throughout the year, even if there are prizes!!

Woah, wait! You can still win anyway at the WBO regardless of how well you do in tournaments! All entrants of an HMS or Plastic tournament held on the Remembrance Day will also receive 1 extra Credit just for playing in the event! In other words, you'll get 2 Credits just for participating, and that means you could get a free Face Booster or even better prizes in our Blader Rewards Campaign!

Exclusive BeyLotto

Plastics and HMS are awesome on their own and are enough reason to enter a tournament (or 2!) during these celebrations in July, but extra incentive certainly never hurt anyone! The WBO brings you the traditional exclusive, limited BeyLotto! The only requirement in order to be entered for a chance to win a prize is to play in a tournament on HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day! Phew, no weird ritual to do to be accepted; school’s over, remember?

The prizes this year will certainly make you drool!

1st Place: Cyber Dranzer (courtesy of Cannon), Dragoon F, Driger S, Wolborg 2, Seaborg, Draciel F, Draciel S!!

2nd Place: Salamalyon, Auto Change Balancer, Dragoon F, Cyber Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon, Driger F, Master Draciel!

3rd Place: Dranzer F, Dragoon F, Salamalyon, Master Driger, Seaborg 2, Gaia Dragoon!

4th Place: Draciel F, Seaborg 2, Driger F, Master Dranzer, Dragoon F!

5th Place: Seaborg 2, Trypio, Dranzer F, Wyborg, Galman!

On top of that, the 1st to 10th place winners will have their choice of

11th to 30th Place will have their choice of

Also, because some tournament organizers may not be able to secure prizes for their tournaments in time, the top two prizes from the BeyLotto will be limited to the Bladers who finish in the top three of their local tournament.

But what’s that? Yeah, too small for a normal WBO announcement? You’re right, let the other goodies roll on!

Blader Rewards

In light of the news that the uberawesome Wyvern DJ Gold Ver. has been claimed in the current Blader Rewards campaign but that at least two or three of you were putting a lot of effort into accumulating enough Credits to catch that prize before anybody else, it’s definitely time for some new prizes to be instated!

However, since we usually ensure that Members do not have so many Credits as to claim all the good prizes right at the beginning of the new wave, but that, at the same time, right now we don’t want to forget the original contenders for the Wyvern DJ Gold Ver., this wave will actually be smaller and really short so you guys can spend your Credits properly before we have to reduce them to 7 by the end of July 31st 2014. Here’s the list!

Blader Rewards - Wave 3.5
  • BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 50 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 40 Credits (1 in stock)
  • VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Sol Blaze Gold Ver. - 28 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Bakushin Susanow 90WF - 28 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue Ver. - 15 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Launcher Grip (Black) - 15 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BB-81 Launcher Rubber - 12 Credits (2 in stock)

As usual, just contact a Committee Member, mainly Kei, if you’ve got enough Credits and want to claim one of the prizes before it’s too late!

Stay tuned for the next big wave, the 4th!!

New Avatars
Superb, we're unleashing five new avatars to use in your profile to celebrate HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day not only now, but during the whole year too!

You'll find them in the Avatar Gallery, when you go to your User CP and click on the left on "Change avatar". Enjoy!

GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2 ENCORE : Plastics
Hey guys, the official video of GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2 ENCORE : Plastics that happened on May 26th is now up! Check it out :

Organized Play Rule New Releases

(We already posted these in an announcement topic, but just for more visibility!)

Finally, some official new releases for those old Organized Play documents! We’re proud to announce the publishing of the Universal Rulebook Release 6 and the Event Guide Release 3, which should all make your lives easier!

Universal Rules Release 6
Event Guide Release 3

All WBO Organizers should make sure to print these new versions, and every Member needs to read both of these documents from the beginning to the end again to refresh their memories and make sure they’re aware of the major new rules, like the following :

• Limited Format: It’s all known already, but all the details about the Limited Format are now included black on white in the Universal Rulebook.
  • Stalling Clause: The time for the Stalling Clause has been brought down from 4 to 3 minutes.
  • Attachment Tricks : It’s now illegal to try playing on words about whether your Beyblade is attached/ready/inserted/etc. No fake attachment is allowed either, and while i twas obvious, nobody can lie to a judge like by saying that they’re ready when they’re not.
  • Re-Shoot Clause: When invoking this clause, if you choose to switch your launcher, it must now be the exact same launcher type. You cannot switch from a Light Launcher 2 to a Rev Up Launcher anymore!
  • Winning Combinations : It was already announced last year, but posting the list of the top three winners’ winning customizations for a tournament in a timely fashion is now officially mandatory. The only exception, as always, is if a big event is coming up like a championship and that a qualifier winner will be traveling to the final tournament in that championship. However, even in that case, their previous winning combination will simply have to be posted right after the championship. If a host cannot do it for some reason, the lists can simply be sent to a Committtee Member who will then post them in the Winning Combinations topic.
  • Seaborg Tip Inverting : Legalized a year ago too, the possibility of inverting the rubber tip of Seaborg’s Defense Grip Base is officially in the books now!
  • Judge Impartiality : You’d think this was obvious, but some complaints and questionable behaviors have made us clearly write in the Organized Play Rules that, of course, no judge should even look as if they observed what a Blader was using and then go talk to the opponent who happens to be their friend or even their rival. You can’t give off that impression at all, so if that means you have to restrain yourself and remain seated at the stadium in silence until both Bladers are ready, then so be it!
  • Clear Numbers : The Event Guide is now a lot clearer! There are clear numbers for each format, as well as refined explanations where applicable. We’ve also added Swiss as an official format, but make sure you only use it if you fully understand its workings!

That’s about it, but just in case we forgot any detail, as we mentioned, make sure to download and read the new versions right now!

New Promotions!

The World Beyblade Organization is proud to welcome Naijalak on its Committee!

On top of that, we’d also like to announce that the following Members are now Advanced Members : Time, Stars, TheBlackDragon, geetster99, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), Wombat, and Cake!

Congratulations everybody, you’ve definitely made your qualities shine through!

And now…

THE ONE, THE ONLY…

BLADER DJ~!!
GREETING WORLD BLADERS!!

ARE ALL YOU HOW? THE SPECIAL DAY … HAS RETURN. I LIKE TO REFLECT MY NEW FEELING NOW TO YOU ALL … ORIGINAL SERIES NOW 15 YEAR ALMOST OLD. IS THAT NOT AMAZE? BEY IS DESTINED TO LIVE FOREVER, THINK YOU YES?

IT IS MY DEEPEST HOPE THAT EVER BLADER TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY–IF ONLY FOR THIS ONE DAY OF YEAR–TO EXPERIENCE THE ORIGIN OF THE BEY. SURE FOR YOU WILL DISCOVER A NEW!!!

UNTIL TIME NEXT, ベイバイ!!!
I'm awesome! Thanks for asking! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

I do!
Wow congrats to the new advanced members! It's about time Angry and TBD (I hope he sees this soon) became one.

Now wheres Blader DJ?!!?!?!?

EDIT: OMFG BLADER DJ POSTED!!!!! Supaburn
Wooo! I was waiting for this announcement! Grin Congrats to Naijalak for making it on the committee; very proud to see some CT representation on the forum! You can count on a CT tournament for HMS and Plastics Remembrance Day, since Leone19 & I are planning to host a tournament that weekend anyway. Guess I'll need to upgrade my very limited collection haha
Yay, Angry Face is advanced. Grin Grin congratz to the others who became advanced too!

Blader DJ! Blader DJ!

I thought something was up with Naijalak when I saw him viewing reported post this morning, haha.
I just noticed the part where Kai-V said Naijalak is now a committee member... Wow awesome! So when Dark_Mousey gonna get in on that committee action?

This a whole new beylotto right? When will the beydays beylotto results be released?

Those plastics prizes are amazing though...
I should do the other BeyLottos soon hopefully. This announcement was just pressed with time.
Oh ok. Btw awesome banner...
Blader DJ....
Amaze...........
Everyone, you know who to send your Wyvern DJs to.

I thought Cyber Dranzer wasn't released????
-Praise to the lord- Thank your communities member for making me and Advanced Member!

On Behalf....Gonna send a PM to Kai-V about something....Shh it a surprise guys!
The banner makes Blader DJ seem more like a dictator, but whatever, we like him hah.
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The banner makes Blader DJ seem more like a dictator, but whatever, we like him hah.

He looks like he's the creator of all things bey.
Wow, I can't believe I became an advanced member. Congrats to all the others that were promoted, and of course to Naijalak for making Committee.

Can't wait for the tournaments. I've wanted to go to a Plastics tournament ever since I found out they existed (lol) and I really hope I place. Hopefully I can get enough credits for something before I get reset.

EDIT: Wait, do you get credits for Plastics/HMS tournaments? The OP reads "All entrants of an HMS or Plastic tournament held on the Remembrance Day will also receive 1 extra Credit just for playing in the event!", but I thought you didn't get points/credits/faces for playing, that it was just for fun.
ROTFL oh my god, just saw the banner & he does look like a dictator! xD Blader DJ sees all...
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:48 AM)Woumb@ Wrote: Wow, I can't believe I became an advanced member. Congrats to all the others that were promoted, and of course to Naijalak for making Committee.

Can't wait for the tournaments. I've wanted to go to a Plastics tournament ever since I found out they existed (lol) and I really hope I place. Hopefully I can get enough credits for something before I get reset.

EDIT: Wait, do you get credits for Plastics/HMS tournaments? The OP reads "All entrants of an HMS or Plastic tournament held on the Remembrance Day will also receive 1 extra Credit just for playing in the event!", but I thought you didn't get points/credits/faces for playing, that it was just for fun.

Oh no, it is just Beypoints you do not get for Plastic or HMS tournaments. You definitely still receive Credits and Faces all the time.
Well, it seems my 2+ years of what I feel a majority of was knowledge was not enough for me to become advanced with the others. Talk about immediate sadness after reading that :\. Guess I just need to keep trying, maybe. Congrats to the others.

Hope to see some good festivities for this years celebrations though.
I'm with you man. But I've only been on for a year...

Anyways, we plan on doing a tournament on the 19th Plastics/Limited.
I was really, like really, expecting Dark Mousey to be a committee member...

Yeah we all wanna become advanced members. But no use whining about it now Wink
Calm down man. Just be happy for the people now. Who knows, you might get added by surprise or maybe the next announcement, hah.

I'll be advanced in 5 years according to my prays to Blader DJ, hah.
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:55 AM)Tr! Wrote: Well, it seems my 2+ years of what I feel a majority of was knowledge was not enough for me to become advanced with the others. Talk about immediate sadness after reading that :\. Guess I just need to keep trying, maybe. Congrats to the others.

A large part of being advanced, in my opinion, is not only demonstrating knowledge on the forum, but also in official play. While a few of the guys of who got promoted don't post a ton, most of them are among the best players on the site.

On another note, I, for one, am very happy that Beypoints aren't awarded for HMS & plastics tournaments. Already preparing myself for an epic fail since I'll probably just use stock beys borrowed from friends lmao
(Jun. 27, 2014  2:05 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:55 AM)Tr! Wrote: Well, it seems my 2+ years of what I feel a majority of was knowledge was not enough for me to become advanced with the others. Talk about immediate sadness after reading that :\. Guess I just need to keep trying, maybe. Congrats to the others.

A large part of being advanced, in my opinion, is not only demonstrating knowledge on the forum, but also in official play. While a few of the guys of who got promoted don't post a ton, most of them are among the best players on the site.

On another note, I, for one, am very happy that Beypoints aren't awarded for HMS & plastics tournaments. Already preparing myself for an epic fail since I'll probably just use stock beys borrowed from friends lmao

And maybe because Beypoints are kind of MFB concept.
So cool! I won't be going to any of these, but I love Plastics and HMS in my heart, and I am happy for the WBO!
Yes, this is up!

I'm glad to see this up once again. I'm really excited for this year as well, though I only have one HMS Beyblade to celebrate with, haha. I'm hoping to see others get in the action of Remembrance Day, too! It looks like Toronto is the only one hosting, as of now.

As for the new Advanced Members, I'd really just want to congratulate you all. I look forward to looking up to all of you as knowledgeable role models, hah. I'm glad Naijalak became a part of the committee, too!

I personally expect Tr! to become advanced, as well. Not only is he an amazing member, though he's quite a knowledgeable one, as well. As DRAGON KING EX already mentioned, It's quite surprising that Dark_Mousy wouldn't be revoked to becoming a part of the committee.
Super excited to be joining the advanced member squad along with my other MD goons! #MDtakesovertheadvancedforum

Unfortunately, once again I will be unable to attend the celebration of the formats that got me hooked due to previous out of state commitments. Such a shame too, last year I was staying in a hotel literally a half mile away from Connecticon, but couldn't find the time to get over there. Wish it was a similar situation this year, but I probably won't even be able to log on more than once a week during all of
July.

And not to intervene in WBO politics as I am happy to see naijalak join the committee, but Dark_Mousy has held an influential role in the WBO for a much longer period of time and has made a much greater effort to attend events outside of his own area.