Beyblade Contest: Bey-Photography! (YC)

Oh my god I feel stupid XD sorry bout that.
if thats how it gonna be, I choose dragonrage.
Due to what happened in the other contest, I am having doubts if that is even your photo.

Diblee123, there is no voting... All is anonymous and will be kept with the judges.
It is my picture,Cannon pm me and i will tell you what happend..
And no its not a toilet its a soap holder...
Might as well give this a shot Smile Couldn't get a high quality picture, but I did the best I could with an iPad.
At last, my unedited entry!
I title it,
Special move! Torrential Wave!
I know the qualities horrible, but I don't have an actual camera Unhappy
Also, if anyone's wondering, the wave was done by my hand during the flooding here in Des Plaines.
(May. 21, 2013  5:45 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: At last, my unedited entry!
I title it,
Special move! Torrential Wave!
I know the qualities horrible, but I don't have an actual camera Unhappy
Also, if anyone's wondering, the wave was done by my hand during the flooding here in Des Plaines.
dats not working for me again Unhappy
Yah, I'll try again. Just gotta upload it to an image hosting site.
Edit: Is it working now?
(May. 21, 2013  5:51 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Yah, I'll try again. Just gotta upload it to an image hosting site.
Edit: Is it working now?
Yea! Eee cool pic!
(May. 19, 2013  7:04 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Phew, glad I spotted the competition in time. Here's my entry

Is that the black sun galaxy pegasus?
(May. 21, 2013  8:06 PM)Time Wrote:
(May. 19, 2013  7:04 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Phew, glad I spotted the competition in time. Here's my entry

Is that the black sun galaxy pegasus?

That's a (Hong Kong? Not sure) Exclusive BBP
It's the Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Asia Model.
@ultramarine it could have been closer to the bey
Of course it could have been, but I wouldn't want to risk getting my phone soaked, which could break it.
Wow these are some good entries so far, I wonder if any last minute ones will steal the show (◕‿◕✿)
cool I'll participate in this, my entry will be up tmrw or today
here's the entryyyy :
http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/TronGu...b.jpg.html
Hope you all like it Smile
Yeah, you can say that. But, if it's over edited I will post the original one.
Its great! I think its editing is great.
Editing, not the photo?
A little dissapointed.
I forgot about this thread completely! Great to see new entries! And some spectacular ones as well. I don't think I'll win with a simple, down to earth Diablo Nemesis in a black background, but this gives me lot of inspiration for Face Contest and a nice hobby to carry forward during my summer holidays.
Zed
The photo is nice, but the thing is other than the editing its just a beyblade sitting their, but its still nice.
I guess I'll join in on this since I'm back. Seems fun, I loooove me some photography ^-^
Whoopee, another photo contest! Eee

I guess I'll have a go at this one too: (Click to View)