Beyblade Collection

(Oct. 11, 2011  11:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: Alright, as I have finally passed the 50 complete Beyblade mark, I decided to post my collection. First, in text form:

Now, for my pictures, including a piece of paper with my username and the date:

My counting is potentially off, of course - I am not good with numbers. But, I believe there to be 51 complete Beyblades present in these pictures.

you sir, have quite a nice Drigery. (I have now coined the term, meaning large amount of Driger beyblades.)
:V
I figured this is long over due. Here's my collection, it's quite outdated due to my hiatus.

My overall collection:

Here are some spare beyblades, nothing too special.

More spares. However, I value these ones more. Grin

Spare parts! Metal Faces, rubber bottoms, tracks and what-not. Oh, and most importantly, my clear R2Fs. ~

Unopened L Drago Destroy Golden Armor version. It's my absolute favorite.

My competitive beys. I haven't used them in awhile. Probably not even close to top-tier anymore. My tournament winning MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is shining.

I'll be getting closer to 50 with a few new additions soon.
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:56 AM)Hero Wrote: Unopened L Drago Destroy Golden Armor version. It's my absolute favorite.

You take even better care of your Promo Cards than I do.

I understand collecting, but having an unopened Beyblade as your favourite is weird, hah.
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:56 AM)Hero Wrote: Unopened L Drago Destroy Golden Armor version. It's my absolute favorite.

You take even better care of your Promo Cards than I do.

I understand collecting, but having an unopened Beyblade as your favourite is weird, hah.

Haha. You put such an effort in getting it packed that I just had to take care of it. Actually, I didn't even realize it was in the picture. I think I blew my own cover up ...

It's my favorite, it's beautiful. I just know it! I don't even plan on using the LRF that it comes with.

Hero ah very nice collection man love the blades u got haha keep up the good collecting..!! Grin
Time for my collection!!!
First for a show-starter!Now, it begins-My prized beys-Accessories and Launchers! More Launchers! Spares- Fakes- The Chain Kerbecs! Some plastic gen Angle Compass launcher pics- And finally, MY MAGNESTADIUM!!!
jan Only if you wouldn't have lost your plastics and HMS beys..you would have had one of the best collection now. All your plastics are great and I think you are one of the few members who has gotten more beys of Plastics than of MFB...Nice collection overall..definitely better than mine
Haha! Thanks!
That will change soon! I'll have more MFB than plastics! Next purchase- Twisted Tempo 145WD! Get them to India, Hasbro!
Ah, yes. I lost too many! The funny thing is, I have more launchers than beys! XD
EDIT- Oh, I completely forgot! Great collections, Hazel and Hero!
Hazel, last pic of your Drigers, top middle, my bro has the same one
Yes..my Dranzers are complete..XD
now..need to buy all of the dragoons left that i dont own yet..XD
Wow Benjo! That looks really nice! I would love to see all your Dragoons after you manage to buy all of 'em!
(Oct. 16, 2011  11:33 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Yes..my Dranzers are complete..XD
now..need to buy all of the dragoons left that i dont own yet..XD

ultimate frostic dranzer, dranzer MS and dranzer MF are missing. Nice cpllection though, props.
aaaww..forgot about ultimate frostic dranzer..lol..at least i completed all the Dranzers in the TV series..thats my main goal..LOL..Ultimate Frostic Dranzer looks horrible..i never want to own that bey..haha..forget about HMS..i wont get a hand on HMS..not interested in HMS..LOL..
Thanks..
@Janstar..just need a Dragoon V and Dragoon F now to complete the original Dragoons..XD
Benjohadi OMG Ben those are soooo nice hahah good work in getting them all hah congrats bro..!! Grin
Thanks bro..hahaha...My Dranzer GT and Dranzer G is my pride among them all..haha (since they cost me the most..XD)
Dranzer G isnt that expemsive, i got mine (takara) quite cheap, dranzer V shouldnt have been more since your looks like the rare staduim set. (or it just could be a random hasbro recolor)
dranzer g isnt that expensive but dranzer v shouldnt br more since you look likethn stadium
I just got a Killet Beafowl(3rd) and Grand Ketos(white) for my birthday. And I also have a black Aries and my favorite Hell unicorno CH1200 Rf . I also love my MF-H Basalt Keebecs BD145CS and MF-H earth bull 230 CS. I have loads of rare and junk beyblades(combos)
ok, since the last time I posted here I have gather a whole load of beys.
I know it dosn't look much but I have 21 beys
NOTE: the two on the side are fake...
My collection guys:
(alphabetical order)

Basalt Horgium 145WD
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Counter Leone 145D
Cyber Pegasis 105F (x2)
Dark Bull H145SD (x3)
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Fang Leone 130W2D
Flame Sagittario C145S (x2)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (x2)
Killer Gemios DF145FS
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Rock Libra 100WD
Rock Pegasis 105WD
Sagittario 125SF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Storm Pegasis 105RF (x3)
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES

TOTAL BEYS: 31
Updated my collection Oct 16, 2011

My Wall
Left Side Complete
Top Left
Bottom Left
Right Side Complete
Top Right
Bottom Right
Transforming Beyblade
JR-TIGER THAT IS AN AWESOME COLLECTION

everytime i see it it makes me want to cry
my favorites are the dragoons but everything else looks awesome aswell

hm i just realized
i dont see a wyborg (original purple)
or a dranzer v (original blue)

it seems those would be easier to get than the recolours

anyway sweet collection man
JR_Tiger very nice collection..!! Finally get to see an update of you collection hahaha lol...!!! Grin
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:35 AM)Evolution Wrote: JR_Tiger very nice collection..!! Finally get to see an update of you collection hahaha lol...!!! Grin

ikr

i bugged him a few times a while back about updateing it and he finally did

im so happy "sob sob" lol jk

(Oct. 17, 2011  1:40 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:35 AM)Evolution Wrote: JR_Tiger very nice collection..!! Finally get to see an update of you collection hahaha lol...!!! Grin

ikr

i bugged him a few times a while back about updateing it and he finally did

im so happy "sob sob" lol jk

Hahaha ya I didn't bug him about it but I was waiting patiently for him to update it haha since his collection is pretty big..!! Grin