Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Just won an auction for TT special edition 4 layer set Pisces, Virgo, Aries.
Its still fairly cheap right now, but there aren't that many listed for sale on any site, just a few here and there.
Are any of the parts worth playing with for limited? I'm figuring the good Virgos were part of BB25. Or would it be smarter to add it to my NIB collection and hang on to it for awhile?
(Jan. 14, 2014  11:16 PM)Coach Wrote: Just won an auction for TT special edition 4 layer set Pisces, Virgo, Aries.
Its still fairly cheap right now, but there aren't that many listed for sale on any site, just a few here and there.
Are any of the parts worth playing with for limited? I'm figuring the good Virgos were part of BB25. Or would it be smarter to add it to my NIB collection and hang on to it for awhile?

You could try Aries, but even that is not the BB-13 first mould, so I think everything is not that worth it.
(Jan. 14, 2014  11:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2014  11:16 PM)Coach Wrote: Just won an auction for TT special edition 4 layer set Pisces, Virgo, Aries.

You could try Aries, but even that is not the BB-13 first mould, so I think everything is not that worth it.
Do you think it could end up being a limited edition collectable?
In several years ? A medium one. A BB-22 would always remain a valued collectable, but Mani Ltd. releasing so many of these Pisces-Virgo-Aries sets makes it not worth that much.
Hello all, buying beyblades i havent really found a proper stadium. What is the largest bey stadium? Also where can i buy?
(Jan. 16, 2014  12:05 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hello all, buying beyblades i havent really found a proper stadium. What is the largest bey stadium? Also where can i buy?

It would be the BeyStadium Wide Square Type, which is available on eBay for not that much or, even better, for almost nothing on the wholesale website Maruzen-Toy. However, the largest stadium is really not the best and fairest for BeyBattles ...
(Jan. 16, 2014  2:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2014  12:05 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hello all, buying beyblades i havent really found a proper stadium. What is the largest bey stadium? Also where can i buy?

It would be the BeyStadium Wide Square Type, which is available on eBay for not that much or, even better, for almost nothing on the wholesale website Maruzen-Toy. However, the largest stadium is really not the best and fairest for BeyBattles ...

Im looking for a stadium that can do well all around?
Like this green one on the link, also so more than two people can join.

http://www.howto-make.org/MIsPqMoneyhTor...ttles.html
That might be the A-61 BeyStadium Wide Type from the plastic generation, but I doubt you will find many these days.

Usually, most wide stadiums are very bad for Attack types though, since they lose their velocity before they can reach the other side of the stadium ... You would need a tall stadium in order to have a decent slope in a wide arena, but that cannot really be done in BeyStadiums.

If you really want to sacrifice good performance for all types just for the sake of having more than two players launch their Beyblades in the stadium, than take the BeyStadium Wide Square Type I told you about in my previous post. If you have money though, I would actually spend it on something really worth it like the BeyStadium Attack Type instead.
I've had a question I wanted to ask. Now, you see on a string launcher (the part that you use to launch.) I wanted to know, if both those parts broke of, is it still all right to use?

Kinda like this: -¦- to this: ¦
(Jan. 16, 2014  4:40 PM)" L Wrote: I've had a question I wanted to ask. Now, you see on a string launcher (the part that you use to launch.) I wanted to know, if both those parts broke of, is it still all right to use?

Kinda like this: -¦- to this: ¦

I am not certain what you are refering to : is it the prongs, where the Beyblade is attached, or the handle you have in your hand ?
It's the handle. Not that prongs. I broke the two side parts. Is it still alright to use it. The handle is now like a stright stick, haha.
Yes, that is OK to use.
(Jan. 14, 2014  7:05 AM)Starscream Wrote: Alright, but do you have any suggestions for different kinds of sticker paper? I'm scared that the ink will come off again like on the ones that I just received.

Sorry for late reply, cover the stickers in a lamination or use clear contact paper (the ones you use on paper back books)
How would a beystadium like this be for attack type beyblades?
Even if it is fake idc.

http://bit.ly/1dvUOv4
It doesn't have a tornado ridge, so generally it's going to be bad for them. There aren't really many good fake stadiums tbh.
(Jan. 17, 2014  6:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: It doesn't have a tornado ridge, so generally it's going to be bad for them. There aren't really many good fake stadiums tbh.

This one is real yes?

http://bit.ly/L950iq
(Jan. 17, 2014  8:27 AM)VelocityVee Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2014  6:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: It doesn't have a tornado ridge, so generally it's going to be bad for them. There aren't really many good fake stadiums tbh.

This one is real yes?

http://bit.ly/L950iq

Yes, look the logo of Sonokong, it's not a fake. Sonokong is a good saler, like Takara-tomy
Yes, that's a Tornado Attack Stadium from the plastics era (SonoKong seems to have a lot of them left over or something), they're kinda fragile but in terms of how they play they're honestly probably better than the BB-10, because their tornado ridge is a bit bigger. Not legal for tournaments or testing for MFB as they weren't designed for them (it is for plastics and HMS, and it's probably the best stadium for those series) but yes, it's a good stadium in terms of how it plays, but as I said - fragile, the plastic they're made of is a bit too thin. If you aren't worried about legality, a couple of layers of electrical tape covering each corner would probably help a little, maybe stuff some scrunched up newspaper underneath the walls too, and lastly don't use Metal Sharp in it as it'll leave little dents in the stadium floor. That said, you'll probably regret not getting a BB-10 down the line, so do give that some thought.
Whats the difference between libra molds
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ra_DF145BS

You may wanna read this.
I actually just went there before your post but thanks anyway.
I've been wondering this for a while because I love the shape of Top Plate bolts, they remind me of bit chips and I'd imagine they might even fit a traditional bit chip sticker (I don't own any Top Plate beys yet but I intend to eventually). But the question is, do Top Plate face bolts work in normal MFB beys?
I do not know if they'd fit, but that go against the ruels to use that. In other words, it'd be illigle for tournament play.
I actually think TAKARA-TOMY might have a patent on the Faces and Stone Faces, so if SonoKong made a part that had that same screw section, I am not certain they would be fine legally even if they are an official partner.
Well, if they could be used in play, I'm guessing we'll have to weigh them first. It's just they're not actually Beyblade its self. I see what you mean, but I'd think it's wouldn't be right. All just my opinion.