Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It would definitely be illegal since it is not part of the official Beyblade line, that is undoubtable.
Hi im new to to the site and im trying find people to battle with ,so is there any bladers in the cleveland area,
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:50 PM)Dr9500 Wrote: Hi im new to to the site and im trying find people to battle with ,so is there any bladers in the cleveland area,

Hi Dr9500,

You can look here for events in your area:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

Or just for other users in the BeyMap:
http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php

And here ´s my question:

Would Takara Tornado Balance Type S Stadium (MA-17) be legal in a tounament? Or only BB-10?
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:50 PM)Dr9500 Wrote: Hi im new to to the site and im trying find people to battle with ,so is there any bladers in the cleveland area,

Hello,

I see you have already found the Ohio topic, which is probably the best place for you to find fellow Bladers in the region of Cleveland.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ohio-USA

Other than that, you should sign up on the BeyMap to get instant notifications if there is ever an event close to you.

In general though, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys; you should have used the Questions about the WBO thread instead.
(Jul. 02, 2011  12:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Vari Ares' internal working :
http://ameblo.jp/pelipapablog/image-1094...94775.html
http://ameblo.jp/pelipapablog/image-1094...95850.html

Of course even removing or touching the screws is illegal ...
So at a tournament I just went to, a few people mentioned how they "clean" their F230 by opening it up and rinsing out residue. Wouldn't dismantling the part render it illegal, seeing as According to this post "even removing or touching the screws is illegal" on Variares?
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:41 AM)Wombat Wrote:

So at a tournament I just went to, a few people mentioned how they "clean" their F230 by opening it up and rinsing out residue. Wouldn't dismantling the part render it illegal,
Nope, as long as it's not lubricating the track Smile
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:43 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  2:41 AM)Wombat Wrote:

So at a tournament I just went to, a few people mentioned how they "clean" their F230 by opening it up and rinsing out residue. Wouldn't dismantling the part render it illegal,
Nope, as long as it's not lubricating the track Smile
Yes, but no one was lubricating their Variares or altering the insides of it in any way, they were taking it apart to see how its inner mechanism worked. However, that still made it illegal, so why isn't this the case with F230?
It was illegal mostly because we could not be certain that the person would necessarily put everything back in place as it was before, but apparently, since the time of VariAres' release, some operations have seemingly proven to be foolproof ...
If you put stuff back together wrong in variares it's usually pretty obvious FWIW as it messes with the action of the yellow bits. I disassembled mine shortly before you made a post saying not to render mine illegal doing that, and I did make an error putting it back together, but it's easy to tell. Wouldn't suggest taking it apart to people but at the same time, if you mess it up it's really obvious.
Guess it might be harder for someone who hasn't played with one before but on the whole, there's like nothing you can do with it that won't show up just by flicking the yellow bits.

Oh while we're on the topic of things like this, the fixing of MF-2's I mentioned before (tapping down the metal pole inside using a rod and hammer), I noticed my red and black regular metal faces also use the same system, whereas the original ones are held together with glue (as a result, the red and black MF's are ~.2g heavier off the top of my head - can get you data for a good average if you want, I don't know why I have so many of these things but apparently I really thought I needed them a couple of years ago??????). It's more complex than the original ones so I imagine they're more expensive to produce, and I do wonder if that was perhaps entirely for this purpose, as I'm pretty sure the various metal parts can still come off leaving you with a difficult to remove plastic part stuck in your beyblade so I'm not really sure what other purpose they might have.
Wich launcher grip can have at the same time a angle compass and a rev up launcher ?
(Jan. 20, 2014  4:25 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Wich launcher grip can have at the same time a angle compass and a rev up launcher ?

A regular grip, should do.

Take off the attachment to hold a regular launcher on a grip, slide the Rev-Up in its slot.

Then, attach the compass on the other side of the Rev-Up. It should work, haha.

Keep in mind, this works with my Hasbro compass. Tongue_out
(Jan. 20, 2014  6:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  4:25 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Wich launcher grip can have at the same time a angle compass and a rev up launcher ?

Take off the attachment to hold a regular launcher on a grip, slide the Rev-Up in its slot.

But wich ? BB-15 ? I want pull the cord of the Rev up launcher horizontally and not vertically, it's hurts XD My angle compass is the Takara-tomy version and my Rev Up Launcher the hasbro Metal Masters version
(Jan. 20, 2014  6:57 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  6:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

But wich ? BB-15 ? I want pull the cord of the Rev up launcher horizontally and not vertically, it's hurts XD My angle compass is the Takara-tomy version and my Rev Up Launcher the hasbro Metal Masters version
Yeah, a bb-15 would be fine for this.Smile
Did I bring attention to sr200 tb, as I mentioned it first.
(Jan. 22, 2014  3:19 PM)tac1017 Wrote: Did I bring attention to sr200 tb, as I mentioned it first.

If this is about WBO and Members, it'd go in Questions About the WBO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before you mentioned Duo Chimera SR200 TB, that combination was used (and did well) with several members and was either on or soon to be on the Tier List. Tongue_out
(Jan. 22, 2014  10:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2014  3:19 PM)tac1017 Wrote: Did I bring attention to sr200 tb, as I mentioned it first.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before you mentioned Duo Chimera SR200 TB, that combination was used (and did well) with several members and was either on or soon to be on the Tier List. Tongue_out

yup, that is my personal bey, and I am its true owner Grin!
(Jan. 22, 2014  10:33 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2014  10:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

yup, that is my personal bey, and I am its true owner Grin!

I think you're missing the point, due to my mistake in my post, haha:

Quote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but before you mentioned Duo Chimera SR200 TB, that combination was used Duo Cancer/Aquario/Cyngus was used, not Chimera. (and did well) with several members and was either on or soon to be on the Tier List. Tongue_out

This means that while you may have "came up with" Chimera on it, it was around before.
i did mention duo sr200 tb first, but i had chimera on it. before i mentioned it, the parts were thought to be low tier and useless, i seen people criticizing the parts (besides duo)
(Jan. 22, 2014  10:46 PM)tac1017 Wrote: i did mention duo sr200 tb first, but i had chimera on it. before i mentioned it, the parts were thought to be low tier and useless, i seen people criticizing the parts (besides duo)

?

People used the combo Leone19 mentioned before you even posted about duo chimera sr200TB.
SR200TB wasn't thought to be useless at all, in fact I Believe it's top tier in Genbull genbull SR200TB.
Not to call you a liar or anything, but Duo ___ SR200TB has been around for a while.
Um... Yes, I believe this is really getting off-topic. I'd suggest you move this somewhere else.
Just to have a final say: putting parts together before others do is not particularly valuable or important, so don't be surprised when no-one keeps track of someone saying "oh hey sr200tb is good" before or after it's been used because we generally have a policy of "they're just parts and anyone can put them together so they belong to no one". Helps avoid dramas etc.
my bbg 24 & 25 finally came in the mail. i was opening one of them to check out the new TT parts
i was a little dissapointed, but i feel as though i shouldnt be
i thought that original TT parts were supposed to be more durable than hasbro parts, but the metal and plastic of the TT's all feel lighter than the hasbros and the TT plastic seems cheapy as though it would be the type to crack apart easily

i compared parts side by side and it seemed like there was a difference. the hasbro parts just feel like their made of a slightly higher quality more durable plastic
is there anything behind that or is it just me? if the TT parts are still of better quality then what makes them so?
They're the same quality, heck, pretty sure they're made at the same factory.
Post pictures if you can; it's possible that the parts you are referring to are fakes. Even if they aren't pictures would help identify the differences that are bothering you.