your favorite WBO member

McFrown, Kai-V, Daegor42, Kei, and others who have Faces and/or have contributed to the WBO greatly.
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:11 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: McFrown, Kai-V, Daegor42, Kei, and others who have Faces and/or have contributed to the WBO greatly.
nice you like meSmile
first person
Now i like Omega because of the sig he gave me
Do my sigs need work like the LOL quotes? <---- Off Topic, sorry
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:07 AM)UDC Wrote: Ra, kei, Mc frown and pretty much anyone who has contributed alot to the WBO community. There aren't really so many people with that quality.

Thank You! I like you too
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:35 AM)littlechipz Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:45 PM)momiji manju Wrote: :ICEBURN:

On a seperate note, it's getting harder to like the new members these days...

So I guess that means you don't like me anymore, LOL.

(Dec. 27, 2010  6:42 PM)Ra Wrote: Hah chipz changed his name to utrablader9 and jacked magablader9s sig and avi

Hes numbah 4 in my book

Yay, I'm from the Kids Next Door ^^

But still call me chipz

I only did it to Iceburn Megablader2, I had to do it man, for the family!

I just wanted to thank Momiji Manju for all his help when i first signed up on both BA and the WBO. He seemed to put up with my insolence and helped me with my stupid combos, LOL. Sorry to bring back Dark memories (no pun intended) but that Wolf combo was pretty pathetic, lol I really thought you would have said something a little more creative. I kept PMming him for no reason when all that was needed to be said was in the forums or the search function. Thanks for putting up with me, Momiji. Hes Numbuh 1 to me. (No that does not mean he is bold, wears sunglasses and a red shirt, gosh Argh!)

Thank you, but I do not dislike you hah.
Yeah sure momiji.

Diamond is one of the most epicest ppl here, IMO.

I <3 Diamond *0*
Hey he's not diamond anymore he's noseyblonk
WTF!!

Not only am I behind in the meta-game, but Im behind Diamond Argh!
I wish someone liked me. C'mon, make my day.
Khel, Omega and Momiji Manju are awesome. I wish I was a black belt in TaeKwonDo.
Why?
I am, its it because you want to fight well, or because think it would be cool?
I like Momo cuz then it rhymes when i say "No homo"
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:12 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I like Momo cuz then it rhymes when i say "No homo"

At first I was like:
Serious

Then I was like:
Libruhhh

Now I'm like:
get out
Do you get questions involving that sort of response, or do you think it is funny?
Momo is beastly, yes. I haven't seen him recently on..
Yeah, I miss Bey Brad's puns

I like the people who greatly contribute to the metagame.
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:19 AM)To Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:12 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I like Momo cuz then it rhymes when i say "No homo"

At first I was like:
Serious

Then I was like:
Libruhhh

Now I'm like:
get out

To u and Dan, my friend found my passcode on my iPod and I was on momo's profile when I locked it cuz I sent him a PM and then I went to the bathroom anndd yeah, my friends think it's funny and I think it's stupid and they know that so he posted it. Momo is a good friend of mine now and he has been on recently, like this morning he sent me the price for his Meteo L-Drago and I paid him. Are u sure he hasn't been on lately Dan?
My favorite WBO member is Kai V the reasons-
1. Its good of her to welcome every new member and teach them the basics of the site
2. She manages the site well (she is strict with the rules)
3. I feel she has that aura in her.... she made me feel so confident on this site with her first PM to me, you see I am quite shy while communicating with people but I completely changed on this site. even my parents were shocked to see me typing so much!!
Even OmegaDarkness is my favorite!! He is ready to help everyone with their signatures...........
Lol three things wrong with people who like Kai-V.

1) Thats an automated message. She sure as hell wont take her time to PM noobs...

2)Shes a mod. Serioulsy, im starting to think that people only like Mods because they have authority over others, lol.

3) They probably just admire her, lol.
(Jan. 03, 2011  6:10 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Yeah, I miss Bey Brad's puns

I like the people who greatly contribute to the metagame.

ya stole my sig Libruhhh
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:11 PM)littlechipz Wrote: 1) Thats an automated message. She sure as hell wont take her time to PM noobs...
It is important to send this private message and I am glad if some read it. If I did not receive so many of the same questions and that there were not so many SPAMmers on the board, perhaps I would take the time to welcome everybody in those words, although it would still be copied and pasted, hah.
At the people up there that have mentioned me, (thank you). I have been on to check PM's and see what's happening in the Beyblade world, but I just didn't feel like posting for a bit. Getting back into YGO, I've been constantly reading the YGO's Threads here.

Anyway, I apologize for getting off topic, and I thank the people above who showed concern for me~! =)
My Fave Member is MoMo he is very generous and kind... and just plain Awesomeness! =)
*sigh* Nobody likes me... Not even a little...Unhappy

But anyways I like Kai-V the most. She is funny, smart, and she is nice (well most of the time).
Lol, Kai V, my point exactly.

I will absorb you <OFF-TOPIC
DreadXIII is just plain awesome. <3

Wait; more like: <3333333333333333333333333333

[:
Lol, just because hes lying to you with all those <3 and epicest stuff, hah.

I really <3 Noseyblonk.
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:57 PM)littlechipz Wrote: I really <3 Noseyblonk.
What does liking Mr. Noseybonk have to do with this thread? Hah.

But it's cool that you like Noseybonk, he was my favourite childrens' show character.

EDIT: Wait, I'm Nosey'blonk', what?
I'm Diamond. LOL