your favorite WBO member

Kei and Momiji Manju are pretty cool.
I know all of you think I'm the coolest. Want be like me? Get a slightly darker skin tone, put on some sunglasses, die your hair white, wear full black, act all "cool" and get a name like me-A' or A Dash. By the way, it's not the avatar dammit!
A', I think everyone would agree I'm the cooesterer here ^^

How could I forgot to mention the mods? Their continuous effort towards this site has kinda grown on me. But I'd still rank them around seventh. Of course, don't feel disappointed if I place you seventh, your lucky to be in the top 63 =P

Megablader 9 comes second, he approved my new signature, and hes awesome...

Want to be like me, huh? Grow a mini afro, straighten it with that thing, get a few perscription glasses, keep your hair its natural colour, trash talk and SPAM on Aussie tournaments threads and don't steal my name. Also, get a respectable record on Wi-Fi battles on PKMN Platinum, dress up like steve jobs, and then come back...

I guess you hate me then, Dan LOL

(Dec. 26, 2010  11:43 PM)Wraith Wrote: Kyuubi-Master and littlechipz, thank you. I'm steadily becoming more popular.

Whoever said it was you, that was a typo, I meant Wrath (JKS)

Why you pplz? Well touve been able to withstand my insolence, I commend you most ppl just snap Uncertain
Hey! I just read the "Fire type king" part. Nice touch with the chimp part.
Wanna be like me? Try finding a Shiny Giratina, catch it with a Pokeball, give the game to your brother while you get food, and have him turn it off without saving. Yeah. Then train a Dragonite, and lobby for a Hasbro metagame thread.

Ultrablader9 helped out with my story. And pointed out that I had a typo. Damn you, typos of the world.
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:51 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: A', I think everyone would agree I'm the cooesterer here ^^

How could I forgot to mention the mods? Their continuous effort towards this site has kinda grown on me. But I'd still rank them around seventh. Of course, don't feel disappointed if I place you seventh, your lucky to be in the top 63 =P

Want to be like me, huh? Grow a mini afro, straighten it with that thing, get a few perscription glasses, keep your hair its natural colour, trash talk and SPAM on Aussie tournaments threads and don't steal my name. Also, get a respectable record on Wi-Fi battles on PKMN Platinum, dress up like steve jobs, and then come back...
I can't believe after a feud I'm still in your top 63? I'm still crushed..Because you were in my top 50...
After all this, I'll say to you ultrablader9, respect.
Actually, I beleive an apology is in order.

Im sorry for getting ad at something stupid Uncertain

And erm, just call me chipz...
^Dang that's harsh
Not as hard as being plaved In the bottom 7

I'm still fuming, but Ill see If we can negotiate something...
Wow.... I seem to be saying wow a lot today. Anyways, That was so bogusly funny Ultrablader9. And yes, I know that bogusly is not a word.
Quiet you, or you rsik being placed in the bottom .2 (jks)

Im sorry, A'
What's harsh is the fact no one has said me yet Unhappy . But I think the mods are awesome!
Thank you very much chipz.
NOBODY PICKED ME YET NOOOOOOOOO! DJ - Sad.sarcasm

Bey Brad because this site wouldn't exist without him.
actually it would, but under a different name. brad day as we know it will be Kai-V Day Uncertain

lol no jokes, and thats a bit off topic. ive found that alot of the new ppl tend to pick the mods and site founder, when the veterans choose regular members?
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:29 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: NOBODY PICKED ME YET NOOOOOOOOO! DJ - Sad.sarcasm

Nobody picked you because you make stupid posts about how nobody picks you.
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:48 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:29 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: NOBODY PICKED ME YET NOOOOOOOOO! DJ - Sad. sarcasm

Nobody picked you because you make stupid posts about how nobody picks you.
YOU HAVE POOR EYESIGHT?
It says "SARCASM" let me remove the small text.

I also like chipz....
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:58 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: It says "SARCASM" let me remove the small text.

I also like chipz....

I saw it, I can read. Having it there doesn't make your post any better.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:00 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:58 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: It says "SARCASM" let me remove the small text.

I also like chipz....

Iceburn
I've been waiting for something deserving of that.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:00 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

I also like chipz....

You thought sarcasm means that's what I really feel?

I'm not trying to be rude, but, your post is rude. Sorry if this hurt you.
Hah chipz changed his name to utrablader9 and jacked magablader9s sig and avi

Hes numbah 4 in my book
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:12 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: You thought sarcasm means that's what I really feel?

No, he's saying that even if you write sarcasm beside it, it's still a useless and stupid post.
:ICEBURN:

On a seperate note, it's getting harder to like the new members these days...
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:45 PM)momiji manju Wrote: :ICEBURN:

I know! one time this noob made a useless thread next thing you know he says in PM i repored you and calls me a carp.
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:54 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:45 PM)momiji manju Wrote: :ICEBURN:

I know! one time this noob made a useless thread next thing you know he says in PM i repored you and calls me a carp.

This post is a grade-A example of why we're finding it harder to like new members.

This place needs some whipping into shape and fast.
I'm awesome too. I have an awesome story! Say you like me or I will call you a stupid armadillo!
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:18 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: I'm awesome too. I have an awesome story! Say you like me or I will call you a stupid armadillo!

Yes, you're so awesome that you took two minutes out of your time to post something that no one wants to read.

Shine on you crazy spam poster, shine on.