your favorite WBO member

(Dec. 28, 2010  12:20 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:18 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: I'm awesome too. I have an awesome story! Say you like me or I will call you a stupid armadillo!

Yes, you're so awesome that you took two minutes out of your time to post something that no one wants to read.

Shine on you crazy spam poster, shine on.

That wasn't spam. And if it was, it's the first time that I had control of it.
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:29 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: NOBODY PICKED ME YET NOOOOOOOOO! DJ - Sad.sarcasm

It does help that no one here can type your username with a standard (to North America and Europe) keyboard.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:32 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:29 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: NOBODY PICKED ME YET NOOOOOOOOO! DJ - Sad.sarcasm

It does help that no one here can type your username with a standard (to North America and Europe) keyboard.

i think he gets the message now. In any case, copy/pasta with mouse >.> and if you don't use a mouse to navigate this website then that is poopy doopy.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:30 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:20 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:18 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: I'm awesome too. I have an awesome story! Say you like me or I will call you a stupid armadillo!

Yes, you're so awesome that you took two minutes out of your time to post something that no one wants to read.

Shine on you crazy spam poster, shine on.

That wasn't spam. And if it was, it's the first time that I had control of it.

Weren't these type of posts banned 2 pages ago?
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:45 PM)momiji manju Wrote: :ICEBURN:

On a seperate note, it's getting harder to like the new members these days...

So I guess that means you don't like me anymore, LOL.

(Dec. 27, 2010  6:42 PM)Ra Wrote: Hah chipz changed his name to utrablader9 and jacked magablader9s sig and avi

Hes numbah 4 in my book

Yay, I'm from the Kids Next Door ^^

But still call me chipz

I only did it to Iceburn Megablader2, I had to do it man, for the family!

I just wanted to thank Momiji Manju for all his help when i first signed up on both BA and the WBO. He seemed to put up with my insolence and helped me with my stupid combos, LOL. Sorry to bring back Dark memories (no pun intended) but that Wolf combo was pretty pathetic, lol I really thought you would have said something a little more creative. I kept PMming him for no reason when all that was needed to be said was in the forums or the search function. Thanks for putting up with me, Momiji. Hes Numbuh 1 to me. (No that does not mean he is bold, wears sunglasses and a red shirt, gosh Argh!)
You are 21 years old and talk about the Kids Next Door? Didn't that sink awhile ago?
Plus you look for a job on the WBO.. :V I think Diamond is one of the nicer members I talk to here, along with Momo!!
LOL, why does everyone think I'm 21?!

Seriosuly, I'm 11 (Yes, KND is still pretty bad, IMO) but im a little immature...

I just like 1989 in general, I was born in 1999
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:51 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: LOL, why does everyone think I'm 21?!

Seriosuly, I'm 11 (Yes, KND is still pretty bad, IMO) but im a little immature...

I just like 1989 in general, I was born in 1999

It's because it says on your profile your 21 and on your youtube.
yep, lol i think i made it quite clear that im 11 ;]
I just wanted to thank Momiji Manju for all his help when i first signed up on both BA and the WBO. He seemed to put up with my insolence and helped me with my stupid combos, LOL. Sorry to bring back Dark memories (no pun intended) but that Wolf combo was pretty pathetic, lol I really thought you would have said something a little more creative. I kept PMming him for no reason when all that was needed to be said was in the forums or the search function. Thanks for putting up with me, Momiji. Hes Numbuh 1 to me. (No that does not mean he is bold, wears sunglasses and a red shirt, gosh Argh!)
[/quote]

Yeh same thing with me except i probably bothered him more and for a longer time period LOL. BUT THANKS!
@chipZ I guess u have a mustard gun and a super baby brother.

Ah,but I gotta say khel and thresher fo my new ones.
But for some reason some people hate me (not mentioning names) AND I know I said night but I'm saying him again
Funny how he made your signature. :V
Why do u think I'm mentioning him again Andrew?
I've come to really like Roan! He's been very patient in helping me with my Gravekeeper's/Ra Deck, and he's been very helpful ever since I besought him for advice. He's an all around helpful person, and he's super kind! I'm really glad we have Roan on the WBO. =)
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:02 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've come to really like Roan! He's been very patient in helping me with my Gravekeeper's/Ra Deck, and he's been very helpful ever since I besought him for advice. He's an all around helpful person, and he's super kind! I'm really glad we have Roan on the WBO. =)

I'm not gonna lie, this made my day. haha Smile
I've got two more to add to my group of favorites (is this allowed?): Roan and Daegor42, the two people here who know more about Yu-Gi-Oh! than anyone else, and made my deck un-suckish.
I just asked then for help. Plus, Daegor and Roan explained why my deck didn't beat Chimeratech Dragon
i have1 more to add ra he is funny to an extent.
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:38 AM)Dan Wrote: Gemini?!
You're cheating on me with that HEAVYARMS fellow?!
I really believed you when you said my posts look like beautiful binary . :[

LOL classic... goin in my lulz quotes. I RUV U KAI-V!

Tongue_out dun worry about it...
no love for me? im awesome, right? RIGHT!?!? :o

anyways, my favourite people on the WBO are:

too many people to count Uncertain
Ra, kei, Mc frown and pretty much anyone who has contributed alot to the WBO community. There aren't really so many people with that quality.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:07 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: no love for me? im awesome, right? RIGHT!?!? :o

anyways, my favourite people on the WBO are:

too many people to count Uncertain

If you have nothing to contribute, then dont post...
Hmm, I like BkazePegasis and moss aswell...
moss, team tauros, kai-v, bey brad