your favorite WBO member

Well, I'm just happy I was mentioned once.

I'm not the type to fall in love with people I find on the internet (perhaps if I met them for real) but Kai-V, Moss, and Blah I find awesome.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:06 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: You are pretty great Moss but you will always be 'catslikefail' to me.
Thanks Lee and you will always be that guy who left me at bethnal green station in feb.

(Nov. 11, 2010  9:06 PM)Night Wrote: Well, I'm just happy I was mentioned once.

I'm not the type to fall in love with people I find on the internet (perhaps if I met them for real) but Kai-V, Moss, and Blah I find awesome.

Thanks alot Night your pretty awesome too.
<3, Kai-V, Kei, blah, Omega (Who I've met in real life) , Diamond and dimsum2u.
Oh, and Wraith seems pretty cool. I might've said Moss if you weren't so arrogant.
Moss is a pretty cool person, but he will always be "catslikeeggs" (because they do) Where did he even come up with that screen name? Does he feed his cat eggs?

(Nov. 11, 2010  9:35 PM)Wraith Wrote: <3, Kai-V, Kei, blah, Omega (Who I've met in real life) , Diamond and dimsum2u.
Oh, and Wraith seems pretty cool. I might've said Moss if you weren't so arrogant.
....You are Wraith....
aw no one likes me. I'm just as useful as the other guys mentioned, i'll have to be nicer. Guess i'm part of Lee draciel's many more though.
Bradonk ftw Wink

I still remember the old days with Tamer Brad. Those were some good times.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:36 PM)megablader2 Wrote: aw no one likes me. I'm just as useful as the other guys mentioned, i'll have to be nicer. Guess i'm part of Lee draciel's many more though.

I like you. That was my list of most liked.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:49 PM)aron101 Wrote: Wow Khels here!!

I pop in time to time to see what's up.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:36 PM)megablader2 Wrote: aw no one likes me. I'm just as useful as the other guys mentioned, i'll have to be nicer. Guess i'm part of Lee draciel's many more though.

I like you hah, interesting conversations time to time when we end up in the same thread.

P: Most of the more senior guys are more useful than I am, and I really don't think I'm that nice hah.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:36 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Moss is a pretty cool person, but he will always be "catslikeeggs" (because they do) Where did he even come up with that screen name? Does he feed his cat eggs?
I don't really know where I got it from Check my earlier Posts I forget.

Khel you are still pretty freaking awesome Us knife collectors gotta stick together.
Blader: Kenny
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:53 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:49 PM)aron101 Wrote: Wow Khels here!!

I pop in time to time to see what's up.

I'm pretty much the same way.

I really only ever stop in to check the Yu-Gi-Oh thread anymore, though I do occasionally wander into the other general forums.

Also OMG I totally forgot about Brandonk. That kid was completely ridiculous.
Blader Kenney , Brad , Kei , Kai-V , Rock , <3 , momiji , Momo , Moss , Diamond , Oki , Ozzy , Bluezee , Frowny , and Blader DJ. Nah , forget the first , second , third , fourth , fifth , sixth , seventh , eighth , nineth , tenth , eleventh , twelvth , thirteenth , fouteenth , and fifteenth. Smile
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:03 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: As far as non-mods go, Oki is the only one I really interact with outside WBO, so I guess it's him.

Sweet Cool
I interact with a couple people off the WBO, but mostly Daegor, Diamond, and R.

And why are so many people so afraid of Kai-V? She's not mean in any way, she's just enforcing the rules. It's not like she makes fun of people's combos or teases others about how she has power on the site.

The mods are very cool too.

I <3 Blader DJ the most out of the mods.
Note enough votes for me.
I should go SPAM helping again.
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:35 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: And why are so many people so afraid of Kai-V? She's not mean in any way, she's just enforcing the rules. It's not like she makes fun of people's combos or teases others about how she has power on the site.
Yeah, personally I don't find Kai-V scary at all. I think her strictness is a good thing.

Sigh, nobody likes me as a member on here....

(Nov. 11, 2010  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering we will be wearing big coats, gloves, and probably some sort of hats, you might not see a lot anyway, hah.
Lol, thanks to the magic of hats and hoods everybody is gonna be like "What color is Kai-V's hair?" But there's is always your face (assuming you have a face) OMG WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A FACE?! (That would be so creepy) If you wear a mask, I will eternally call you "the child without a face", Lol. (Although you are not a child)Make sure you give a nice big smile for everybody here at WBO!! Lol.
My favorite members are the ones i've met, such as Omega, Momiji Manju and Raykon.
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:38 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am.

Stone cold...
That is seriously one of the most hilarious posts I have ever read. Pyro, why would you even dare to say such a thing?

(Nov. 10, 2010  1:48 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am.

You're my hero.
...She's your brother...

EDIT: SISTER!! I MEANT TO SAY SISTER!! (My apologies to Kai-V) (I'm gonna leave it the way it was originally typed for humor purposes but I seriously meant to say Sister) Why did I type Brother? It is a mystery
I doubt Kai-V will ever have the option to be a brother.
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:30 AM)Dan Wrote: I doubt Kai-V will ever have the option to be a brother.
Why would she need an option? Lol
Not if the surgeon did a good job.
Anyway, e.e
Dr.Octagonapus BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get it his avi is ep1c

EDIT:kai v scares the carp out of me because i think shes going to close my swimmin' thread
Haha, yeah Brandonk and Kenny were pretty amazing.

Trolls aside, when we're not talking video games Roan is a pretty cool dude, haha. Brad can also be a cool dude when he's not trying to ban me, hahaha. The cool dude status also goes out to Blue, Khel, Kei, and Pyro. Billy, and Artie can sometimes be cool dudes, with David and Marco being mini-cool dudes. Cool dudettes are obviously Kai-V, and Minion.

Dude.