your favorite WBO member

(Nov. 10, 2010  6:53 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: That s not true.
Tell everybody of your love for asafarakaratara ahahah
asafarakaratara has a crazy love for me hah.
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:49 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: rooneyt

I'm disappointed on two fronts.

One, I was only mentioned once (Thanks Elmo lol <3), but I was even more disappointed that someone beat me to posting rooneyt.

Also, Blader Kenny.
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:06 PM)Nwolf Wrote: to bad he left, but some of my fave are Kai-v, Night, Pyro, Moss and of course that Nwolf guy, he's the bomb!

still not got it like moss......

(Nov. 10, 2010  7:11 AM)Elmo Wrote: I don't know, I think that Moss guy tries too hard to be cool. He seems alright otherwise though.
Quote:Moss is awesome you fool. XD

Quote:I also like members like Daegor and Moss.

MY PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN
no one likes me Crying
but i like everyone
Me haz no kookie ? Me like Fyuuor Kookies , Kai-V cookies , Mod cookies ad OniMuzik and OkiBlaze cookies.
Kai-V, the biggest needed reason, for group therapy.
And moss, I'm pretty sure <3 is a guy? Unless I'm mistaken?

Also, I'm sure a large amount of us would like to see what Kai-V looks like, but I guess we'll see that in january if there's going to be a video for the montreal tournament.
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:15 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Also, I'm sure a large amount of us would like to see what Kai-V looks like, but I guess we'll see that in january if there's going to be a video for the montreal tournament.
Considering we will be wearing big coats, gloves, and probably some sort of hats, you might not see a lot anyway, hah.
Does it really matter WHO likes you, or how many people do?
It is a game, not a popularity contest.
Anyway, no one shall have the ultimate prize of Kai-V's praise, except for the majesty, herself. :U
Wow. This thread has just been a joy to read.
Original members of Beywiki (from the OtC days), Staff of WBO, and mods really deserve props.
I've been beaten on saying rooneyt by a mile though. :3
I like AkirasDaddy because my new Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, and Ray Gill came in the mail today.
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:43 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: You guys do know Kai-V read this thread right. My favorite members besides the mods are OkiBlaze, Daegor42, Momo, Fyuuor, REscorpio, Moss, Pyro, MM, BeyHunter, and Night. They are awsome, but in different and unique ways. LOL this thread is almost as good as the one where that kid challenged Kai-V and the other committee members for closing their threads.
(Nov. 10, 2010  9:45 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Me haz no kookie ? Me like Fyuuor Kookies , Kai-V cookies , Mod cookies ad OniMuzik and OkiBlaze cookies.

Hazzah! My presence is noticed, hahah. I personally have some favorites on the WBO. Kai-V and Heart are definitely my favorite mods because I've talked to them the most.

For non-WBO members, I'd have to go with Oki, Moss, blah, Fyuuor, Corey, momiji manju, AkirasDaddy, and Dirge.

Dirge and Oki were the first people I talked to when I got here, and Oki and I still talk over YT. Moss, blah, Fyuuor, Corey and momiji are just great people to discuss things over with and are all around great people (you guys are actually on my Buddy List), and AkirasDaddy and I constantly converse on the WBO and YT - speaking in Japanese for transactions makes things a lot easier, lol.
I really liked that shareef kid.

Day is probably my new favorite member though.
Hah Momo I had no idea you could one way buddy list someone.

I like reading about your eating adventures, hah.

EDIT: Day is pretty awesome, hah.
I like Kie he respectful,but i also like Blah.
Momiji, you're not too bad yourself at cooking. We're master chefs of the WBO, hahah. Sometimes, I wish we could all have a huge get-together, then, we can show our cooking skillz.

But anyway, back on topic.

Edit: Yeah, apparently you can with the Buddy List.
Kai-V because she made me a moderator!
thanks Kai-V
Lol, I am either very brave, or very stupid to post this.... However, this seems to be turning into a "Suck up to a mod thread" So yeah... Black-Blade is quite cool... Uhh... Umm... Ah carp... Imma get banned now, aren't I? >_>

Flam out.
I love the original UK gang, theflightyellz, Rocky, Blitz, <3, black pheonix, Espio, cutewolfsam, ash and many many more........good times.
Sorry mods I'm my own favorite WBO member lol. No just kiddin, I love all you guys, nut not creeper stalkerishly though, lol, although ultimately Iam, but still here's a list, listed in no particular order almost whatsoever. ME!!!, Moss, Kai-V, Momiji Monj, Teku66, UnLeAsHeD, Kid Windy, Pyro, Dan, username (because of his amasing graphic arts), and some others I can't remember at the moment
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:36 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: I love the original UK gang, theflightyellz, Rocky, Blitz, <3, black pheonix, Espio, cutewolfsam, ash and many many more........good times.

Completely agree with this post but of course I have to put you in that list Lee. XD

Also, this thread is pretty funny and I'm sure that is the only reason it is still open. Anyway, being serious, Other people I like are Kai-V because she knows how to put people in their places, Bey Brad because he made this whole community so where would we be without him and BBgoldflame because I've become good friends with her.

Edit: Also, it's always good to have Roan around. Wink
OMDZ sorry Zander, you are in the many many more lol we don't see you enough anymore.
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:52 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: OMDZ sorry Zander, you are in the many many more lol we don't see you enough anymore.

Lol, don't worry about it and that's mostly my fault but I'm sure you will see me at events more one day.
i know this sounds weird but i didn't know kai v was a girl
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:15 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kai-V, the biggest needed reason, for group therapy.
And moss, I'm pretty sure <3 is a guy? Unless I'm mistaken?

Also, I'm sure a large amount of us would like to see what Kai-V looks like, but I guess we'll see that in january if there's going to be a video for the montreal tournament.
I know <3 Is a guy I've met him twice ZOMG I've been mentioned so many times.

You are pretty great Moss but you will always be 'catslikefail' to me.