your favorite WBO member

I immediately love everyone so yeah.

Also, Kai-V isn't scary, though I'm like 90% sure she can read minds.
I guess i'm looked over lol. Although i forgot to mention megablader22 and bey heart as favs. aswell sorry, lol.
(Nov. 11, 2010  7:54 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: For non-WBO members, I'd have to go with Oki, Moss, blah, Fyuuor, Corey, momiji manju, AkirasDaddy, and Dirge.

(Nov. 11, 2010  11:39 AM)ultimatebladers Wrote: I like Kie he respectful,but i also like Blah.

(Nov. 11, 2010  9:18 PM)Night Wrote: I'm not the type to fall in love with people I find on the internet (perhaps if I met them for real) but Kai-V, Moss, and Blah I find awesome.

(Nov. 11, 2010  9:35 PM)Wraith Wrote: <3, Kai-V, Kei, blah, Omega (Who I've met in real life) , Diamond and dimsum2u.
Oh, and Wraith seems pretty cool. I might've said Moss if you weren't so arrogant.

(Nov. 12, 2010  1:49 AM)Ra Wrote: Dr.Octagonapus BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get it his avi is ep1c

You guys are freaking awesome ! <3 ^^
I love you all too, LOL. ;D
Haha, I'll edit that. ^^
Although I'm not sure who Dr.Octagonapus is. O:
Hrrm... I would probably say McFrown, but McFrown has made me look stupid multiple times. But, thanks to him, I found that my BumpKing was fake. Thanks McFrown! Other than that, Blah, Dan( 1st feedback on my story) and Night (Look at the sig he made! Awesome!) Moss and Momji Manju (Please let me have spelled that right) are funny.

Kai-V is a good mod, but... Why do I get the feeling she is watching us all at the same time? Oh well, I'll deal with it to get rid of stupid posts. (Even though I was am guilty of one of them...)
I meant to say non-mods/admins. All of you are WBO members, hahah.
Just noticed that Momo hah.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:15 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrrm... I would probably say McFrown, but McFrown has made me look stupid multiple times. But, thanks to him, I found that my BumpKing was fake. Thanks McFrown! Other than that, Blah, Dan( 1st feedback on my story) and Night (Look at the sig he made! Awesome!) Moss and Momji Manju (Please let me have spelled that right) are funny.

Kai-V is a good mod, but... Why do I get the feeling she is watching us all at the same time? Oh well, I'll deal with it to get rid of stupid posts. (Even though I was am guilty of one of them...)

Kai-V is an Administrator.... not an mod.
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:50 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: I guess i'm looked over lol. Although i forgot to mention megablader22 and bey heart as favs. aswell sorry, lol.
Finally! Somebody thinks I'm cool. Joyful_3
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:15 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Kai-V is a good mod, but... Why do I get the feeling she is watching us all at the same time?

Actually, she's got cameras installed in the houses of every single members. Even those that don't even come here anymore.

She's quite the stalker.
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:15 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:15 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Kai-V is a good mod, but... Why do I get the feeling she is watching us all at the same time?

Actually, she's got cameras installed in the houses of every single members. Even those that don't even come here anymore.

She's quite the stalker.
Hopefully there are none in my Bedroom. She might see my Beyblade's. (JK)
What's that in the top corner of my room? It's not a camera...

It's funny how this started off as some crush thing, look at it now.
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:37 PM)Night Wrote: What's that in the top corner of my room? It's not a camera...
I actually do have a camera hanging in my room... Hopefully Kai-V isn't tapped into it's video feed.

(Nov. 12, 2010  1:20 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: My favorite members are the ones i've met, such as Omega, Momiji Manju and Raykon.

Does that mean me?
We met at BeyHurricane. I came fifth, remember?
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:05 AM)To Wrote: Haha, yeah Brandonk and Kenny were pretty amazing.

Trolls aside, when we're not talking video games Roan is a pretty cool dude, haha. Brad can also be a cool dude when he's not trying to ban me, hahaha. The cool dude status also goes out to Blue, Khel, Kei, and Pyro. Billy, and Artie can sometimes be cool dudes, with David and Marco being mini-cool dudes. Cool dudettes are obviously Kai-V, and Minion.

Dude.

Yeahh. 8D
...But I'm not that short! D=
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:15 PM)Dude Wrote: Actually, she's got cameras installed in the houses of every single members. Even those that don't even come here anymore.

She has learned well from L, it seems.
Yup she knows who Kira is ... IT's ME. Oh and Kai v I disabled ur ca,era with my my mangeykyo sharingan. And I forgot moss he's been so nice to me ..... And his comedy levels are OVER 9000!!!!!!
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:15 PM)Dude Wrote:

She's quite the stalker.

Uhhhhhhhh... Now I'm totally creeped
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:00 PM)Wraith Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:20 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: My favorite members are the ones i've met, such as Omega, Momiji Manju and Raykon.

Does that mean me?
We met at BeyHurricane. I came fifth, remember?

Yes, you and everyone else at BB, BH and BS.
Hmmm...
Myself

But if we are talking about other people i gotta say Night.
Hes pretty awesome
Yea i also forgot t omention Omega and Ra, theyre awesome.
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:57 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Yea i also forgot t omention Omega and Ra, theyre awesome.
so many people like me sob sob oh i think the comedy runs in the family and i think some of u guys who think im awesome are older than me. wait im evolvin into supah ra not changin usernsme