your favorite WBO member

(Nov. 10, 2010  1:00 AM)Dan Wrote: Face the wrath of 4000 useless, outclassed parts!!

faces can't be outclassed! HA!
I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am.
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am.

Stone cold...
You guys do know Kai-V read this thread right. My favorite members besides the mods are OkiBlaze, Daegor42, Momo, Fyuuor, REscorpio, Moss, Pyro, MM, BeyHunter, and Night. They are awsome, but in different and unique ways. LOL this thread is almost as good as the one where that kid challenged Kai-V and the other committee members for closing their threads.
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am.

You're my hero.
Im lonely , Unhappy. No one likes me. I like- oh wait , I hate all of you
Kai-V doesn't mean it, or does she?
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:57 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Kai-V doesn't mean it, or does she?

Everybody gets lonely-* sobs *-its a way of life.
WOOT! HOT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kai-v is da bomb! What does kai-v even look like? - I bet that is the most wondered question on the wbo.
Really ?
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:02 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Really ?

Yea, to those whose curiosity spins wildly, LOL. Stupid
Buen trabajo.
Well, I think all the mods are my favorite people.
Edit: Why is Gemini's username now gray? o:
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is obviously off-topic ... Beyblade should not even be discussed in this forum.

Aahaha! that is why kai-v is my favourite. She talks so bad arse, and will ALWAYS FIND STUPID POSTS. no matter what you try
Its not hard to find stupid posts. It is hard to properly deal with them.
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:16 AM)Dan Wrote: Why is Gemini's username now gray? o:

I think he's banned.
Unfortunately geminiguy2000 had a very high warning level, so his recent SPAM and off-topic messages which I deleted along with others could not really be excused ...

Let it be known that while I do not necessarily love or like anybody, I do not hate anyone either, hah.
What else did this guy do?
Okay, off-topic, ^ disregard that.
Kai-V always has diplomatic answers.
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:02 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Kai-v is da bomb! What does kai-v even look like? - I bet that is the most wondered question on the wbo.

Aahaha! that is why kai-v is my favourite. She talks so bad arse, and will ALWAYS FIND STUPID POSTS. no matter what you try
after I read what is now in bold print, I started to think and than I cracked up so hard from everything that went through my head. I think it's best to imagine Kai-V as the EPICLY strict person with the L Avatar. Lol

Yeah I love how she always finds the stupid posts! It's like she has a SPAM detector built into her brain. Lol

(Nov. 10, 2010  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately geminiguy2000 had a very high warning level, so his recent SPAM and off-topic messages which I deleted along with others could not really be excused ...

Let it be known that while I do not necessarily love or like anybody, I do not hate anyone either, hah.
That's ashamed. Tsk, Tsk, so many SPAMMERS these days

See people, Kai-V does have a heart. Lol
The mods, especially Kai-V. Props, yo.

As far as non-mods go, Oki is the only one I really interact with outside WBO, so I guess it's him. Unless you count BlankShot.
blader dj likes Justin BEIber LMAO. my fav meber is momiji mcfrown and daegor
LOL sweet. Hah I like the mods, and the funny lines they post before closing a topic.

I don't talk with too many people on the board much though but for the most part I like everyone

Kai-V is very good though, she has to deal with quite a lot hah.

As a little note, not all of us wonder what Kai-V looks like.
Haha, my favorite members are Kai-V and the mods. Kai-V scares me for some reason everytime I do something wrong and she notices... but I don't hate her. I actually thank her for running this site.

Lol Momiji.
Kai-V. She normally puts something funny on a useless thread, then closes it.

EDIT: Hey! This was that formally awkward thread about on-board crushes O.o