worst song you've ever heard?

Lol everyone here is a boy but i also hate justin bieber.The question is that he gets over 100 million views.All of those are certainly not only from girls.Sadly some boys love him.Our future is looking black and white.Songs this days are just conveying bad messages to listeners.Even little kids listen to Lady Gaga Unhappy
I wish justin bieber can shut that girl mouth of his!!!
Anything and everything by Justin Bieber. Why do people even go to his concerts?
Justin bieber has like 887 million views for baby music video!!! thats just stupid. Uncertain
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:04 AM)Funkasaurus Wrote: Justin bieber has like 887 million views for baby music video!!! thats just stupid. Uncertain
Most of those views are people disliking the video, Now that isn't stupid.

(Jul. 04, 2012  1:08 PM)Bumblebeefan123 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:04 AM)Funkasaurus Wrote: Justin bieber has like 887 million views for baby music video!!! thats just stupid. Uncertain
Now it has 1 more dislike
Smile
That has to be the worst song ever.
And I just hate justin bieber. Even my friend hates him.

(Jul. 11, 2012  3:47 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: And I just hate justin bieber. Even my friend hates him.

Everyone hates her.
Thanks for correcting my typo Insomniac Everyone hates her even if her voice was deeper
(Jun. 30, 2012  5:16 PM)Kai8000 Wrote: I one hundred percent agree with BattleLion.

(Jun. 30, 2012  9:33 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: everything from Justin Bieber in my opinion. Cant really think of any other music that i cant stand.

(Jun. 30, 2012  9:51 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Lol everyone here is a boy but i also hate justin bieber.The question is that he gets over 100 million views.All of those are certainly not only from girls.Sadly some boys love him.Our future is looking black and white.Songs this days are just conveying bad messages to listeners.Even little kids listen to Lady Gaga Unhappy

(Jun. 30, 2012  10:53 PM)EAGLE 4 EVER! Wrote: I wish justin bieber can shut that girl mouth of his!!!

(Jul. 01, 2012  12:33 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Anything and everything by Justin Bieber. Why do people even go to his concerts?

They are mad... And most of them are girls...

(Jul. 11, 2012  3:47 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote:
Now it has 1 more dislike
Smile
That has to be the worst song ever.
And I just hate justin bieber. Even my friend hates him.

(Jul. 11, 2012  3:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:47 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: And I just hate justin bieber. Even my friend hates him.

Everyone hates her.

(Jul. 11, 2012  4:01 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Thanks for correcting my typo Insomniac Everyone hates her even if her voice was deeper

Every one Thanks For Agreeing with me Tongue_out_wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95dJonNLu6U This is better than Justin Bieber...
Only forever alone girls go to his concerts. Some pedos too.
That song from regular show, its about a macaroni party and napping. Its stuck in my head but its not really THAT annoying.
lets see i really don't like anything by one direction or the wanted no offence to any of the wanted fans but their more like the unwanted i absolutly love big time rush though all their songs and all the members woo hoo all the windows down woo hoo (some of the lyrics to their latest single windows down)
I dont know their is alot of bad songs.
Im gonna say baby its just so anoying.
Don't double post please, just edit your previous post.
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Everyone hates her.

I have a feeling that you said "her" on purpose. And actually some people at my old school likes him. And you have good reason to hate him, his songs are SO annoying.

(Jul. 13, 2012  2:01 AM)Kai8000 Wrote: I have a feeling that you said "her" on purpose.

Yes I did.
Lol i finally watched wat To posted... Ok, now im not pointing fingers but everyone now wants to sound deeper then Bieber. Lol no offence To.
@ Funkadonkadoo

Whats the video called? My wii cant play a videos from the WBO.
It's a tie: Rebecca Black - Friday and Just Bieber - Baby

God, I can't express words on how much I hate these songs.
Alright people. Just because YOU don't like a song, does NOT mean it's utter carp. Seriously.
That goes to everyone, thank you.
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:08 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Alright people. Just because YOU don't like a song, does NOT mean it's utter carp. Seriously.
That goes to everyone, thank you.

Is this implying that you Like Rebecca Black - Friday, and Justin Bieber - Baby? wow...
No, to be honest, I hate them too. I'm saying that as a simple generalization.
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:11 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: No, to be honest, I hate them too. I'm saying that as a simple generalization.

I know, I just trolling.
I know you were, I was being a serious prick. XD