worst song you've ever heard?

I think that any song released by Taylor Swift. She is actually a good singer but her message is completely false. Some perfect guy isn't just going to come out of nowhere and say some carp like "Im your Romeo, Baby". Hell no.
(Waits for a random Taylor Swift fan to appear and say something like "Whatever bands you like are terrible")
Beyblade, Beyblade, Let it rip! LOL... Just kidding! Tongue_out I actually like that song.

Hm, let's see... Oh I know! Midas Touch! That song is sooooo annoying! I thought I was gonna die when I heard it! It just says the same thing over and over again, "I've got the Midas Touch, and everything that I touch turns to gold..." Okay, we get it already! Good for you, bad for us!
Anything by Justin Bieber or Black Veil Brides, they make my ears bleed.
(Jun. 05, 2012  9:17 AM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Anything by Justin Bieber or Black Veil Brides, they make my ears bleed.

I agree with the Bieber but I love Black Veil Brides. Im very into heavy metal.... Ummmm two songs give ya hints
Well, I have to say, when im listening to the radio and I hear: " It's Friday Friday Gotta get down on Friday! Partyin Partyin YEAH!" I have a siezure and I die because of loss of blood through my ears.
JK XD
I still hate Rebecca Black Unhappy
The worst song I've ever heard is Party Rock Anthem(is that how you spell it?) I swear, every time I hear that song I want to die! It is so repetetive and loud, which is bad because my ears are sensitive to loud noises.
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:19 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: The worst song I've ever heard is Party Rock Anthem(is that how you spell it?) I swear, every time I hear that song I want to die! It is so repetetive and loud, which is bad because my ears are sensitive to loud noises.

Oh goodness! I love that song!
Too bad you hate it
Basically anything Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, or Selena Gomez. I hate all three... Rolling with the crowd there...

Here's where I don't roll with the crowd; I also don't really like any of 2-Pac's or Biggie's songs whatsoever... I listened to it, and didn't understand anything...
I don't understand Neon Tree's goal here. Are they really going against the man in music by screaming incessantly? Everybody Talks is so annoying and through the motions.

Muse is partly ruined but not hated, but god drat that "HURRRK" between lines is so gross.
"It's Friday"

Listening to that absolute carp is time I will never get back...ever...do people even watch their videos before posting on YouTube? Apparently not...
OK it was good at first but now its too used on radios...... Hey i just met u and this is crazy, but heres my number so call me maybe. This is my timeline of it.
first heard it: Eee
heard it more often: :\
Now: Smithicide
All songs made by Justin Bieber! ( But the worst song of Justin Bieber is "Baby Baby baby ohhhh":\
(Jun. 10, 2012  7:25 PM)Dashy Wrote: All songs made by Justin Bieber! ( But the worst song of Justin Bieber is "Baby Baby baby ohhhh":\

We have a hater up in this club!! JK I wouldn't say I like JB but hey To is above you soooo

anyways, My Jeans how do 13 teen fit in like, a mini cooper?
THE worst song i ever heard is the one direction songs. they suk p.s let me introduce myself im PRO EAGLE nice to meet u bladers out there!!!!!!!! read my profile and tell me wat u think about me!!!!!!!!!!!! PRO EAGLE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And anithing by justin bieber makes me naucious. PRO EAGLE OUT
(Jun. 10, 2012  7:11 PM)To Wrote:
The Zombie Apocalypse has begun...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE This reallly is enough said, the lyrics are horrible, the singing is horrible, and everything about this song is horrible.
Its Friday Friday please shut up on Friday
everybody looking forward to when this song ends
SCREAMING SCREAMING
AHHH!
SCREAMING SCREAMING
AAAH!
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SONG'S END
(BTW, thats Rebecca Black's Friday: This is the music video:P.S. remember to bring earplugs while u listen
I find it incredibly annoying how most hip hop these days involves faking a foreign accent that has no need to be, well, faked.

Don't fake the Puerto Rican-American accent (dare it to really be an incorrect attempt no less), it's not sexy.
Don't make your voice incredibly deep like you're holding in a burp.
Justin Biebers Baby.It so annoying.I don't he have a mouth of girl..
I one hundred percent agree with BattleLion.
everything from Justin Bieber in my opinion. Cant really think of any other music that i cant stand.