worst song you've ever heard?

(Aug. 01, 2012  3:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I know you were, I was being a serious prick. XD

I know. Tongue_out this is turning into SPAM, let's take it to PM. XD
@ Trainer Blue XD
Design The Skyline- Surrounded by silence
Or somthin close to dat. anyways reeeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyy EMOish just a heads up... ._______.
Todays music suck. Nuff said. I prefer the beatles.
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:51 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: Todays music suck. Nuff said. I prefer the beatles.

O: Me too, my family says "Oh, you should be like kids these days and like rap, not old musis."

That really pisses me off.
I have a had time saying that Design the Skylines track is even a song. It goes against any sense of song structure. Honestly though, Brokencyde is still worse just because everything is awful at least DTS seem competent at playing their instruments. I'd link a video but the content is a bit above the age range of this site, so instead here's my favourite worst song:

Bangs is aaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaazzzzing. Other favourites include "Meet Me on the Facebook".
@To You just ruined my life with that song. I have a new least favourite song. Utter carp. LET ME TAKE U TO DA MOOOOOOVIE.
This can't be real, nope nope nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've won this thread. There's no way you can get worse than this. No humanly possible way. I just can't. This can't be real nuh-uh...
(Aug. 12, 2012  9:15 AM)To Wrote: I've won this thread. There's no way you can get worse than this. No humanly possible way. I just can't. This can't be real nuh-uh...

Don't worry, something worse will probably be made in a few days.
No, Im still positive that Take u to da movies is worse haha.
My boy Bangs is at the very least genuine and his work can be appreciated on a comedic level. His talent and production values may not be up to snuff but still. That latest song I posted is whoah bad.
Any boy band song and anything justin bieber makes
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:20 AM)Insane Wrote: Any boy band song and anything justin bieber makes

Don't be a hater you know beiber has some serious singing skills
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:22 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:20 AM)Insane Wrote: Any boy band song and anything justin bieber makes

No I Dont
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:25 AM)Insane Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:22 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote:

No I Dont

beiber has no skills, anything from him is a terrible song, he used an electric collar to learn how to "sing" he takes pills to make his voice deeper, i would like to kick him in the face.
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:46 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:25 AM)Insane Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:22 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Don't be a hater you know beiber has some serious singing skills

No I Dont

beiber has no skills, anything from him is a terrible song, he used an electric collar to learn how to "sing" he takes pills to make his voice deeper, i would like to kick him in the face.

I was really just joking guys settle down now it's all ok we all know his music along with one directions music sucks
anything thing from justin beiber, one direction, and rebecca black sucks
especially " Friday " by rebecca black
(Aug. 16, 2012  2:26 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: anything thing from justin beiber, one direction, and rebecca black sucks
especially " Friday " by rebecca black
One direction is awesome, nor am I one of those fan girls.
My cousins made me watch Hanna Montana so I've gotta go with the stupid square dance
Honestly, One Direction is good, people just don't like em because theyre another boy band. And most of JB's songs are autotune anyway. But does anyone watch Tosh.0?
*Cough*
Smell Yo D***
*Cough*
One Direction sings exceptionally well actually.

I, along with most people, just don't like them because of their fanbase of screaming girls who range from grade school-age to high-school age.

I also personally don't think they fully deserve the amount of hype and privilege they received compared to other bands, but that might be just me.
(Aug. 16, 2012  5:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: One Direction sings exceptionally well actually.

I, along with most people, just don't like them because of their fanbase of screaming girls who range from grade school-age to high-school age.

I also personally don't think they fully deserve the amount of hype and privilege they received compared to other bands, but that might be just me.
That's the case with most teenage male singers, girls like them because they look good, I took a census on it lol. 29 out of 30 girls do. (I tested 90 girls, 88 said they do.)
I hope you mean 44 out of 45...

Yes, that's usually the major reason for the fanbase. The good voice is simply a bonus in the package.
I rounded down, but essentially yes. 44/45. And it's too true
I actually like one direction, for the reason that David Choi's cover of 'What makes you beautiful' which is really catchy. But the difference of The cover and the official video has a big gap, I want to see one direction not use autotune.

Justin Beiber's Boyfriend, It's catchy I have to admit but just the way he sings it isn't up to scratch. And also the video clip, I didn't bother watching it.
Worst songs: Justin Bieber

Best songs: T.M. Revolution