worst day of your life

It was my little btother b-day my other brother pants me in a bakery w/ alot of people still there
Someone stealing my phone...
probably when i almost died by tripping and landing on a knife in my kitchen, if my dad hadn't pulled me to the side it would've gone straight through my chest and killed me i had to get it stiched and you can still see a faint scar across my stoumach, i'm really glad my dad was there
The day I got pneumonia.
Also when my dad moved out.
Huh...worst day ever?

When I was 9, we went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. It was the night before my 10th birthday, and all my relatives came over. However, while I was there, I experience what my dad and I call "stuck-y-throat". It's when a piece of food becomes trapped in your esophagus, but it doesn't choke you. Well, I got it, and even with some intense upheavals, I still couldn't get it out. My parents deiced I should try and sleep it off, so I went to bed, unfortunately, my birthday wish didn't come true, and I still had it. So, on my magical 10th birthday, I was driven to the hospital. I was poked and prodded with everything, until the doctors decided they needed to take me to a different hospital for a surgery called an endoscopy. It's when they put you to sleep and put a long metal tube down your throat. They then do whatever needs to be done (In my case: extract the food). So, they loaded me in the ambulance and drove me 4 hours to there. Once we finally arrived, they put me in the medical room and operated.

My throat was sore for days afterwards, and I was told I could never eat steak again (Which sucks because it's my FAVORITE THING EVER-besides milkshakes).

Every day I get a stucky, and every few months I find I can't unloosen it and I'm operated on.
Yeesh. I would hate not eating steak. And operation every few months! Anyways, I was 3 years old and with my mom at Pike's. I was wandering around when I tripped and fell nose first on a cinder block. I fractured my nose and it is still my weakest point. It always hurts 24/7.
EDIT: Crying my new worst day ever is the day my grandmother died. We visited her every day.....I feel lost.
I ran into a moving car head first. I now have a giant plate in my head where my skull had, well, imploded. That was the day I learned not to walk in the street. My head is now roughly egg-shaped, and my brothers STILL make fun of it. Ah, well. I got a bunch of ice cream that week, so I'm good.

Apparently, I had a concussion go unnoticed recently when I hit my head on a desk at school this year. I woke up the next morning unable to walk, so I was driven to the hospital. I checked out okay, but it's kinda weird when you can't move at all. Crappy day, in all.
The day i finished watching soul eater... that show is good Grin i wanna go to a school with people that turn into lethal weapons and learn how to kill people that turned into monsters Grin so fun
Again, someone either exaggerating greatly, which will cause this thread to be closed, or lives in a plastic bubble/Hamster Ball.
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:00 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: The day I got pneumonia.
Also when my dad moved out.
I even had to stay in the PE hall during break because of it.
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: what causes that? Chocked_2

The docters don't even know. Some say it's some sort of allergic reaction, others say it's acid reflux.

Either way, there is currently no cure and currently no name for it. Weird, huh?
My 2nd worst day was when I got my silver teeth because my teeth were all corroded Uncertain They put me to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the operation and I was in a dark room and my gums felt like they had been ripped apart (maybe they had) and I still have em as a reminder to brush my teeth well.
Sparta
I feel sorry for you.
I almost died by drowning and getting hit with a firecracker
A firecracker will hurt, a LOT. Trust me, I've been hit with many a firecracker. On drowning, I can't swim, too scared to learn. I got stranded in a 8-foot pool when I was four, I think. The life guard was playing his Gameboy, and I lost grip on my floaty. Some kind soul helped me back to the place I was supposed to be, the four foot side, but the lifeguard never noticed. I haven't gone past 5-foot pools since.
My worst day ever was when my friend told me my girlfriend was talking to a guy, that night She broke up with me. The next day I got alot of sympathy from EVERY body which was humiliating, And then my bestfriends told me one of my "friends" said him and my girlfriend are going to go out And that day he asked her out right in front of me and she said yes. After that all these girls were calling me saying are you okay and I started crying during one of them and that girl told everyone what happened and then my ex found out. That my friends is one of the worst days of my life so far. Uncertain
(Aug. 21, 2011  11:26 PM)Trev Wrote: My worst day ever was when my friend told me my girlfriend was talking to a guy, that night She broke up with me. The next day I got alot of sympathy from EVERY body which was humiliating, And then my bestfriends told me one of my "friends" said him and my girlfriend are going to go out And that day he asked her out right in front of me and she said yes. After that all these girls were calling me saying are you okay and I started crying during one of them and that girl told everyone what happened and then my ex found out. That my friends is one of the worst days of my life so far. Uncertain
That was mean.
the worst day of my life was when i got into a fight and was ramed in the stomach twice punched in the head five times and to top it off the principal let them go and i got a referal .p.s they started it
If my memory serves me...
the worst day of my life was when I was 5 my dad told me to wait in the car and he went to get some groceries I sat there for a good 3 hours and since I was 5 I was playing with some toys so I was Occupied.
I fell asleep and woke up the next day to find my self at home my mom told me that my Dad got mugged.
To this day each time my Dad comes home safely I give him a big hug... I know thats a bit cheesy but uuhh yeah you can't Imagine the pain of knowing that God forbid.... My Dad Could have been shot Unhappy
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:08 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i hope this is uinstresting and all but explaine your worst day of your life

my worst day of my life is when my school is closed and have 27 pages of maths 10 pages of scince and more homework for the week of school closage

Meh lol even if im not having holiday my english teacher gives my class 30 pages everyday and injust 3 months all our 5 books were finished.. THE PAAAINN

And btw the worst day of my left was when my friend accidentally cut one of my finger (yep..OUCH) and then accidentally hit on something sharp got a small hole on head (IM NOT DEAD) then keep hitting some stuff for some weird reason and got bruises all over my body...Till this day i still don't know why i always get bruises and get accidents....

Eh, I can't see how homework makes something terrible. It's a part of school. Dude, in high school, you're pretty much going to read some difficult books, and some insanely boring ones. I had to write an essay on a book called "The Omnivore's Dilemma". It's about CORN. Just get used to it. Or better, try to enjoy reading.

Also: That must have hurt. Your head/face is by far the most fragile part of the human body, and yet the most important, given your eyes, brain, nose, and the such.

Official worst day: Please do not think any less of me, I'm am still the same old Temporal, but I now know what handcuffs feel like. I won't go into details, but I made an INSANELY stupid decision, and to make an example of what would happen if I got into a similar fight as an adult, I was cuffed, and stayed that way for about three hours. Now I move my wrists every so often by reflex because they were so restrictive. Note: It is not really legal to headbutt someone, regardless of who started the fight. You could break someone's nose. (Luckily, I didn't, so my parents were not charged a hospital bill, but it sucked to sit in a police station. For some reason, my father thought that this was cool, despite the fact that I was nearly charged with freakin' assault!)
Hah, high school. High school was cool.
It is, to an extent. They say high school is supposed to be the best years of your life (until you go to college, then the tune changes.), but things do go wrong. But that's part of the experience, no? Also: Corn is boring to read about, much more so the write an essay on.