worst day of your life

Are you bloody kidding me? Clearly one of your family members dieing should be a lot worse than not getting much on you Birthday(You didn't get nothing right? You parents can't be that cruel right? Did you get a party or something cause then that's something).
mine, was when I was told I wasn't able to play in my football teams finals, even though i'd been practicing my techniques Inazuma style all the way through the tournament for a straight month!it literally broke my heart when I turned up at football practice, on the day of the match, and got told I wasn't aloud to play due to a recent injury on my hand. what made it worse was:

1) i'm the team captain.
2) I had to sit on the bench watching my team get like pretty much beaten up with fowls and tackles.
3) see my teams co-goalie miss goals and feel really bummed, with no moral support.

luckily my team won, but that was truly my worst day ever...
the worst day of my life was when i broke my wrist and now cant play football(not Futbol,or soccer or whatever)my teams really good but i dont like uneasy feeling good thing my team smokes everyone 0 to 30 or even higher.
second is when i broke my beyblade today
third having a bad grade in algebra not being able to play even after my wrist is healed until the grade is b- or higher
When I came home from a day of exams to find out that my dog had been drove into and killed, I managed to hold in my tears until I saw her, she just looked like she was sleeping, no scars, no cuts, then I burst into tears, I was only 10 at the time, now I have another dog and I think I will still cry like a baby when she dies because I've grown so fond of her, yeah im 15, i love my dog, i hate seeing animals getting hurt, the weird thing is, i didn't care if i saw a dead animal on the road before i got my new dog, now even if it is a dead bird, dead rabbit, dead anything, i will feel sad...
Today is the worst day of my life. This morning I was on the train and when I have to leave train, I forget to take my laptop with me. So I went to the ticket area and told him that I had lost my laptop on the train, then he phone to a man that was working at the final stop and he said that he didn't find ANYTHING...
When I got to school I was starting to have all these weird memories of when I lived in Wales, those memories made me remember how much I missed my friends, tears just started to cover my eyes and I was trying to clean them.
when my pet chicken died. Unhappy
The day I got cancer, which was the day before my birthday.
Then two weeks later when I got a Kidney Failure.
Then another two weeks later when I had a siezure.
Then when my dad had to bring me a hospital gift a friend got me
who had couldn't get it to me in the hospital because he died of a heartattack.
Then when I finally got out of the hospital and lost the ability to walk
for a few months because I was bedridden for so long.
Then a year later when my Mom got cancer.

...and many more "worst days"

Speechless
Wow... I was going to go on a huge rant about how my girlfriend doesn't trust me... but... I think it can wait... I'm sorry bro....
(Nov. 01, 2011  6:51 AM)Gripsocks Wrote: The day I got cancer, which was the day before my birthday.
Then two weeks later when I got a Kidney Failure.
Then another two weeks later when I had a siezure.
Then when my dad had to bring me a hospital gift a friend got me
who had couldn't get it to me in the hospital because he died of a heartattack.
Then when I finally got out of the hospital and lost the ability to walk
for a few months because I was bedridden for so long.
Then a year later when my Mom got cancer.

...and many more "worst days"

Speechless

June 6 2009.

Broke my LLD.
got a citation in school for something I did not do.
It was my birthday and I was at a doctors meeting

Good thing

I made the largest ko in MFB ever

I was like 10

When my baby cousin FORCED me to go to a Justin Bieber Concert.
My ears were bleeding. Not because of the music, but because i was sitting right next to a god damn speaker!
My ears were ringing for two days....
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:59 AM)BigOBangPegasus Wrote: June 6 2009.

Broke my LLD.
got a citation in school for something I did not do.
It was my birthday and I was at a doctors meeting

Good thing

I made the largest ko in MFB ever

I was like 10

Bull. I can't POSSIBLY believe that you live in such a bubble that anything even REMOTELY Beyblade-related cracks this list.

Maybe if the Beyblade-related posts keep showing up, this thread should be closed. It's turning into the "Some people be honest while others make themselves look hyper protected about their worst days" thread.
When my kittens ran away
When I got my worst birthday
When I lost all my beys due to being stolen
When I lost all my saved money
When I meet Mr.HypocriteKnow-it-all
When I saw this webstite (I'm not kidding),it's my best day,actually.
When I got stupid insults from Mr.HypocriteKnow-it-all.
When I saw Mr.HypocriteKnow-it-all's signature shop(I laughed to death)
When I saw Toywiz's beyblade price
When I almost got killed
When I almost got sting by a scorpion(Hey,don;t sting me!I'm a fellow Scorpio)
When I see stupid cheaters
When I got scammed in Habbo
When I missed my last chance to befriend my someone
When I got Dark Wolf M145Q for free
Much more coming,I guess.
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: When I meet Mr.HypocriteKnow-it-all
When I got stupid insults from Mr.HypocriteKnow-it-all.
When I saw Mr.HypocriteKnow-it-all's signature shop(I laughed to death)

Dude, everyone who regularly visits the General GFX Thread knows who you're talking about; stop being so goddamn immature and escalating the problem more than it has to be. Drop it.
The day a drunk driver crashed into my friend's car when I was riding with him.

Admittedly we were being stupid and decided to speed because it was night time on a weekday and no one was out. Or so we thought. We were going about 60 on a 35 mph road. All the sudden out of no where a dodge ram pulls out of a small driveway and we slam on the breaks because we cannot swerve since there was an oncoming car in the other lane. When we made contact the airbags deployed and there was a loud sound like a clap of thunder. The scariest part was the fact that my door did not open after the accident and I had to climb out the window. I tore my pants on some glass and got some bruises but other than that no one was injured. The car (a Buick lacrosse) was totaled. When I got out of the car I made sure my friend was alright and I ran up to the truck that had collided with us to see if everyone was okay. 4 drunk people stumbled out of the truck, all luckily uninjured. The police and ambulances got called to ask everyone questions and look us over. It was the scariest thing I had ever experienced. I still don't like going fast in cars or riding down the road where it happened.

(Nov. 01, 2011  5:38 AM)sucks Wrote: when my pet chicken died. Unhappy

I have had 4 roosters and they all got taken away because they were trying to kill eachother, when 1 of my 2 pet chickens died from unknown causes (it was found dead under a tree with the other 3 staring at it, i even made a gravestone for it
Last thurday, bird carped on my head... Unhappy people were laughing at me
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: When I lost all my beys due to being stolen
WHAT!!! how much beys stolen??

My worst day and scariest is when i saw a old african american man naked in the mens locker room and my jaw dropped to the ground and i ran back outside with my jaw hanging it wasnt pleasint
got to admit the post above me is pretty funny no offense
When i was scolded for more than5 times in a day and when i threw my first bey driger s in the the garbage bin
The day I had to throw away my my first best bey... Burn phoenix! Chief - Sigh ...
When my mum gave away all my plastics, i had around 20-30, to some charity shop :-(
when i gave away my phantom force dragoon s, to my friend for free.
monday: i wake up tired at 7:20 i am like screw you phone. Sleep for ten minuites and my mum forces me up. Get ready for school and go.during science i get into a argument over a chair ends up with me being dragged across the room. At lunch my water bottle is stolen from me so i run round half the school only to find it left where i started. Back to finish the rest of science and get a warning for no real reason. After science i have maths after doing a practice test we have to mark it and i just finished marking then the teacher says 'why are you day dreaming you should be marking' detention! So during my detention i have to work out the value of x in this:
x
_ -1=10
I got stuck on the last hurdle: 11x11 which impossible when i was thinking more about the fact that i just got a detention and i get extra homework. Go home, dad is a bit angry because i got a detention. Do my home work then rush off to a judo comp where i have get a migrane from having to do 3 jobs at once
8 days ago my 5 year old cousin, Andre, pushed me down the stairs (on purpose) and I sprained my leg. My little cousin is a freakin' pest! Unhappy
every monday do i need to say anymore