worst day of your life

do i really need to quote my post? LOL!
When I was chased by a dog in the park so I climbed up this thing made out of ropes, I slipped and fell on my back, causing me to become winded while the dog was biting my nose
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:20 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: every monday do i need to say anymore

You sure bet you do, champ. This isn't "hilariously stupid joke about mondays in your life", this is a thread about the worst day you can feasibly recall occurring in your life that you are comfortable sharing. "Worst" does not mean "essentially average for you".

(Mar. 02, 2012  10:22 PM)faissaloo Wrote: do i really need to quote my post? LOL!

I'm not sure why you would, unless you feel the need to grab attention and garner pity.
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:28 PM)Blader-S Wrote: When I was chased by a dog in the park so I climbed up this thing made out of ropes, I slipped and fell on my back, causing me to become winded while the dog was biting my nose
Dude, I don't mean to be rude but that, when picture it in my head, it seems very funny! Well except you getting owned by a dog!

Me? A ton of moments.

Here's one: When I was 2, I tripped down the stairs and kept on tumbling. NO, there was no carpet.
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:22 PM)faissaloo Wrote: do i really need to quote my post? LOL!

I'm not sure why you would, unless you feel the need to grab attention and garner pity.
i was replying to tanzam2's post
(Mar. 02, 2012  11:18 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:28 PM)Blader-S Wrote: When I was chased by a dog in the park so I climbed up this thing made out of ropes, I slipped and fell on my back, causing me to become winded while the dog was biting my nose
Dude, I don't mean to be rude but that, when picture it in my head, it seems very funny! Well except you getting owned by a dog!
It is funny but the only reason I got owned by a dog was because I was winded and I coulden't breathe let alone move
Depending on the size of the dog, it is nothing to be ashamed of. My nose was quite literally ripped open by a very small breed of dog when I was about your age, actually.
Man, you've had a rough life haven't you Hazel? I have a white german shepherd and if he ever bit someone's nose.. well.. let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

Phantom Paladin, did it full on bite your nose or just kind of play aggressively? Cos if it bit you then the owners of that dog should be in big trouble. People need to stop walking their dogs without leashes.
The majority of my life's events aren't really fit for public discussion for a number of reasons, haha. The dog thing, though, was a really weird freak incident... it was my dog, and while we were playing, he suddenly got extraordinarily aggressive and dug his fangs into my nose, then gave a really, really good tug.

Even simply being a chihuahua(the largest breed and a particularly large specimen, for whatever it's worth), the angle he got me at gave him a pretty damaging impact. It is one of few non-surgical scars that has remained on my body.
Well, my worst day of my life is that I got lost in a shopping centre when I was young and then 2 pretty girls came along and ask me what happened and then one of the girls borrowed their mobile phone and I phoned my dad to pick me up. Isn't that bad enough? Shame that I need to get help by girls. =.=
If you find it shameful to be helped by a woman, your whole life is going to be shame.

People are people.
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:16 PM)Hazel Wrote: The majority of my life's events aren't really fit for public discussion for a number of reasons, haha. The dog thing, though, was a really weird freak incident... it was my dog, and while we were playing, he suddenly got extraordinarily aggressive and dug his fangs into my nose, then gave a really, really good tug.

Even simply being a chihuahua(the largest breed and a particularly large specimen, for whatever it's worth), the angle he got me at gave him a pretty damaging impact. It is one of few non-surgical scars that has remained on my body.

Not a big fan of chihuahuas, although I can't speak for the entire breed, the chihuahuas I have encountered tend to be overly aggressive, but your story is something that's always at the back of my head cos you can never be 100% sure with ANY dog. Docile dogs have ended up killing babies that were left with them, so I never get my dog TOO overexcited because then he does get a little nippy, and his teeth are huge so it's risky. Bless him though, he's so docile 99% of the time.

I don't really have a worst day as I don't have much to complain about when you think of starving children in Africa and things like that. One of my worst days was when my old muay thai instructor (idiot) made me fight three guys at once for my first sparring session. One of them hooked me full force in the nose and it bled for what felt like an hour, I lost so much blood I felt light-headed.

(Mar. 07, 2012  4:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: If you find it shameful to be helped by a woman, your whole life is going to be shame.

People are people.

Hah, people sometimes are weak too.
Anyways, I wish I can still meet them though lol.
At least to say thank you to them.

My weakness is that I always got nose bled when ever the weather is hot.

So, what is one of your weakness?
My weakness is getting sacked hard! Isn't it everyone's? It's happen to me pently of times. Pinching_eyes_2
This thread is not "What is your Weakness" it's "Worst day of your life" and Zain the dog was a bit bigger than a chiwawa but smaller than a labrador, the owner was a old woman and she coulden't keep up with the dog so the dog started chasing me, the owner did apoligize after I could brethe again but theres so much you can say to a Old lady Y'know
This thread is about the worst day of your life, in case anyone forgot ...
The day I stuck a screw driver into an outlet. I was only three so don't think I'm stupid or something.
did you get electrocute or what? Maybe have spiky hairs like the cartoons have? Jokes
I have a new worst day ever, today, I found out my ex-girlfriend(she broke up with me) was talking rude about me on Facebook and called me a b****, awesome <----------- Yeah, sarcasm, you gotta love it, so anyways, I went to the extremes to make her happy and she repays me by calling me a b****. What a cad.
(Mar. 07, 2012  9:40 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I have a new worst day ever, today, I found out my ex-girlfriend(she broke up with me) was talking rude about me on Facebook and called me a b****, awesome <----------- Yeah, sarcasm, you gotta love it, so anyways, I went to the extremes to make her happy and she repays me by calling me a b****. What a cad.

that's why you never mess with girls. They can be really mean sometimes.
Yeah, this is why I duct out of dating because all girls I date are pity dating me. I think they pity date me because I look like ginger.
(Mar. 08, 2012  12:20 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Yeah, this is why I duct out of dating because all girls I date are pity dating me. I think they pity date me because I look like ginger.

Saying you ginger is quite racist. I won't like those kind of girls if I were you.
Ginger isn't a racist remark, it's just a fairly standard term for a hair color and those who posess it...
I guess it's used as an insult by some but it's really just like saying "yo you brunette! Yeah, brunette! Yeah you!"

Generally an adjective is used to make it insulting (see: highbrow humor).