worst day of your life

^ 0.o I don't know which one you want to, but for a year 7 it stinks, luckily i'm year 8 now.

worst day:

when my friend got beaten up and had to go hospital, some people thought it was me and if i didn't have my friend come back to my scholl before it got nasty and say it wasn't me I don't know what would've happened
i was walking home from school i tried to jump a small wall almost made it but if jumped to early hit my shin on the wall and did a full front filp onto my back
My worst day ever was probably when...well, a lot of things happened:

1. The girl I like sent a friend to tell me that she would smack me if I asked her to dance (We were at the 8th grade dance). I mean, she didn't have the guts to say it herself? Slam the door on me on my way out, why doncha.

2. I got a few math tests back, and they were all Fs. My grade in math became a D- (I'm an A or B+ student).

3. My ex asked out my friend, and he said yes. Usually, friends don't go after other guys ex's or girls they like. DOUCHE.

4. My brother and I got in a huge fight, and he gave me a scar on my face. Both the physical wound and the mental wound haven't fully healed.

5. To top it off, we lost power and I was late for school. It was my 5th tardy, so I got an after school detention. It was the next day, but it was that day that caused it.
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, high school. High school was cool.

I hope your right...
The day I got a 75 on my test. Im an extream nerd (yes I admit it) and it hurt alot. Im a 95 and above student, I cant get that. But I did.
Preach to the choir. I normally ace tests as well. But I don't see that being the WORST day of your life. A bad one? Sure. The worst? Nah, you have to know something worse.
Same here. It becomes a bad day, but surely something like, I don't know, someone dying could be worse.
Or being arrested, or pretty much anything that will actually affect you more than dropping your semester grade 2%.
When I figured out that when my friend's parents died...in a car crash. Man were we close. His mom was so nice, and always got us ice cream. I cried hard for him at the funeral. He lives with his aunt and uncle so it's okay.
Agh, losing family members sucks. It kinda makes you mad at the world, doesn't it? Like: What right did he world have to ruin MY family, huh? Who gave them permission to do that? Certainly not my family, certainly not me, not their friends, nor mine, or anyone for that matter.
well my worst day is when i got throat infection it didnt go away for like 4 months every 30 minutes i had to spit out mucus it wasnt a fun experince Uncertain
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:33 AM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: The day i finished watching soul eater... that show is good Grin i wanna go to a school with people that turn into lethal weapons and learn how to kill people that turned into monsters Grin so fun

that is one im taking forever to wach that show

my worst moment was when my cat died i was like ten he was young aswell he got hit by a car and we had to put him down
My worst day had to be my 10th birthday. Woke up all excited only to be sat down and told they had found my biological Dad dead in his apartment. (Parents were separated.) to this day I still can't celebrate a birthday.

My 2nd worst day was when a cat that had been in our family for about 20 years finally passed away. Uncertain
(Sep. 08, 2011  5:56 PM)Shinn Wrote: My worst day had to be my 10th birthday. Woke up all excited only to be sat down and told they had found my biological Dad dead in his apartment. (Parents were separated.) to this day I still can't celebrate a birthday.

My 2nd worst day was when a cat that had been in our family for about 20 years finally passed away. Uncertain
Wow now nothing is as bad as that i feel so sorry for u CryingCryingCrying

That's life. Had stuff like that not happened I wouldn't have become who I am today.
Mine actually happened yesterday. I had the WORST case of a stomach bug ever. I had diarrhea, and whenever I ate something I threw it right up. Once a drank a little bit of Gatoraid and a bite of toast and guess what? Whithin 1 minute I threw it up. Thankfully my mom tooks me to the clinic and I got some medicine.
my worst day was when i lived in a house that had no sensor for the garage door. i crawled under but then my mom came home. she closed the door not seeing me. then i got crushed. i got out with only a bad scar.
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:12 PM)TriCat Wrote: The day I got a 75 on my test. Im an extream nerd (yes I admit it) and it hurt alot. Im a 95 and above student, I cant get that. But I did.

If that's the worst day of you life then your life must be either amazing or really boring.
My official worst day of my life was Tuesday. I got huge welts on my back from doctors, got 10 shots, and found out I have to get injections every week for five years. How was your Tuesday?
(Apr. 16, 2010  10:44 PM)Fullmoon Wrote: The day I forced myself to read twilight saga.

HOW HORRIBLE HOW DID YOU LIVE

(Sep. 06, 2011  4:12 PM)TriCat Wrote: The day I got a 75 on my test. Im an extream nerd (yes I admit it) and it hurt alot. Im a 95 and above student, I cant get that. But I did.

Hah. I thought the same. Lowest grade was an 83 until this year. When you take AP's, if you still maintain this idea, you will be in a deep depression from the rest of high school onwards.
The day me girlfriend cheated on me. And said it on face book were any one could see it.
And the Twilight saga is not a torture.
When my cousin disappeared its been more than a year since this incident
Ah, the first six years of my own life. No one to celbrate my birthday. No one i cared about. I had no one to play with, vowed vengeance upon the world. Uncertain luckly, my best friend came to my life at P2!
my worst day... probably today, its my birthday and i didnt get anything... hopefully ill get something from my relatives after school Unhappy
(pls help me i dont know if im being a baby but is it normal for a 14 yr old to not get any presents from his family.....pls help)
(Oct. 19, 2011  5:50 AM)bulbasup Wrote: my worst day... probably today, its my birthday and i didnt get anything... hopefully ill get something from my relatives after school Unhappy
(pls help me i dont know if im being a baby but is it normal for a 14 yr old to not get any presents from his family.....pls help)
ok now ive had time to calm down i can tell you wat my real worse day was, i cant remember the exact date but my dad died last month of prostate cancer...... i was told it spread all around his body. at least he can rest in peace now and this also goes out to anyone who has lost someone or a pet or somthing very special to them ..... i know what its like Unhappy