world being hand-spun

so, i did a few battles using world spriggan, HAND SPINNING IT, AND IT ABSOLUTE DOMINATES (was using hasbro beys and we all expected that lol)

so, can it actually spin steal, and is it meant to be handspun? and yes i'm weird
Every bey can do it as long as they’re not too jagged.
As a reminder, hand spinning is never permissible during a WBO tournament. Beys must be launched from a TT or Hasbro launcher.
Deceased: Beys must be launched from a TT or Hasbro launcher.

Free: Ima just launch it with my hand

(No offense to anyone just messing around)
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Deceased: Beys must be launched from a TT or Hasbro launcher.

Lmao
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Deceased:  Beys must be launched from a TT or Hasbro launcher.

YAMLOL
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:06 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Every bey can do it as long as they’re not too jagged.

This is only half right. Any bey can do it as long as they're not too jagged OR too smooth. Beys that are pure circles like Maximum Garuda are notoriously terrible for spin stealing as there's nothing to grab onto to pick up speed with, just the same as rough layers like Dragoon S/F struggle with their sharp points in Burst Classic. You need angles that opponents can push against from behind.
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:33 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: As a reminder, hand spinning is never permissible during a WBO tournament. Beys must be launched from a TT or Hasbro launcher.

what about weak-launches?
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:33 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: As a reminder, hand spinning is never permissible during a WBO tournament. Beys must be launched from a TT or Hasbro launcher.

Possible, but only if you don't repeatedly screw it up. If the bey fails to launch or just falls off the launcher because you're very clearly trying to weak launch but you're no good at it, and  you keep trying to categorize it as a mislaunch, the judge will give your opponent a point and tell you to stop doing that.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Why weak launch? Just use your hasbro precision strike launcher that you and everyone else obviously has! Solves all your problems!

It’s weird that I’m opposite spin the worst bey launcher becomes the best one. The precision strike launcher is un-ironically good for opposite spin stamina.

And don’t forget, your slow motion bursts are things you can do with it too.
(Jun. 24, 2021  5:27 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what about weak-launches?

Why weak launch? Just use your hasbro precision strike launcher that you and everyone else obviously has! Solves all your problems!

well
that launcher is trash and we all know it

but it still costs money
I am not gonna waste money on something trash
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  5:27 AM)Orbit Wrote: Why weak launch? Just use your hasbro precision strike launcher that you and everyone else obviously has! Solves all your problems!

well

but it still costs money
Affirmation.
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  5:27 AM)Orbit Wrote: Why weak launch? Just use your hasbro precision strike launcher that you and everyone else obviously has! Solves all your problems!

well

but it still costs money

I'm pretty sure they were messing around tho-
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:06 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well

but it still costs money

I'm pretty sure they were messing around tho-

No, theoretically it’s a good legal substitute for hand spinning, which is just extreme light launching. I still hate it for any other use but it’s usable for this.
any round bey could do that and it is hasbro but world is really good tho
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:42 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote: any round bey could do that and it is hasbro but world is really good tho

Actually every bey can spin steal