why did you join

Be aware I'm yet to show my art skills (that's is, besides my avatar)
Backstory full of spoilers and stuff (Click to View)
-
Ahem. For the actual REASONS... I've joined because, regardless of not having lots of shining spinning toys, I can still TALK TYPE about'em. And I could have a chance with my art, when I get the guts to draw it. Drawing with a mouse after 5 years is tough. Well, I'm just a bey enthusiast. Be happy I found this place good~

... All right, you'd better read the spoiler, if you didn't already.

And... Honestly? I am still waiting for a chance to do some lame jokes envolving Ginga and MLP. Because both are distribucted by Hasbro in America. And because IKEEEEEE PEGASIS!!

OFF: PM me for original page.
EDIT: No offense but, why everywhere I go a topple with Ga'Hooleone? ''o.O
I love, I joined.
Really a gr8 fan of beyblade from da begining.
I wud love to b a part of da tournament
(Dec. 14, 2012  12:20 PM)kalpesh666 Wrote: I love, I joined.
Really a gr8 fan of beyblade from da begining.
I wud love to b a part of da tournament

Ohhh ya. . . I have also join for same reason!

But another reason is free tournaments in this weekXD
I joined to go to a tournament, if one is ever hosted where I live and because I love beyblade.
I joined the WBO because I heard this is the biggest Beyblade community =)
I JOINED HERE BECAUSE BLADIN IS MY PASSION
I joined because :

Beyblade was my favorite show since I was 13, I always asked my mom to bring me a Bey every time she goes to the mall.
Driger was my first bey, and it was my favorite too.

Metal Fight Beyblade ... it was a great show too, I liked the design of the new beys especially.
So yes.

To find Bladers in my area or enter tournaments and find out more about Metal Fight Beyblades
I joined because these days it's hard to find people who are still into Beyblade or who are willing to get back in so it's sad to see and pretty much joined because of that to discuss this amazing hobby with others around the world and learn a thing or two along the way
I joined mostly because of the tournaments and just I wanted to be in a site that mostly evolves around Beyblade and I cant find that anywhere. Another reason was to know more about beyblade because I was a nô_ôb I did not know how to launch how to even pick a good beyblade I always thought storm capricore was a bad beyblade "WHT WAS I THINKING". I have not been to any tournys yet but if bj3d get his tourney past I will go YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Am join this community to get new experience and information from here and exchange views because its a good and informative community and am very found of bey-blades....
To learn more about beyblade and talk to others about it since I know barely anyone who still likes it. Also to go to tournaments
I joined because i can

ok ok,
i joined cause i wanted to go for tournaments and what better than the WBO.
I joined to make new friends who have the same interests like me (Beyblading) and learning more about beyblades. And I have already learnt a lot from WBO. Also I would love to participate in tournaments and be amongst the top bladers someday.
I joined because I want to know more about beyblade and to also speak to people you haven't seen before
I joined this organization for a couple reasons :

• Before I joined this forum, I decided that my knowledge relating to Beyblade, wasn't expanded to its fullest. I also thought that I'd be able to help others out, by joining. Well, that didn't happen for a while, though.

• Attending the events, of course! It's always exciting to know that you'd be attending another Beyblade related event, with members on this forum.
I joined because beyblade is cool, not at once was I thinking I'd become near as knowledgable as I am now.
I first joined this website to look for deals but later ended up at some tournaments and got quite obsessed with some threads here. My profile says that I've spent more than 4 weeks on here but that certainly isn't true. I just leave the website open in my mobile browser, haha...
Well kinda long story and it started very long ago (years before I joinned site!!)

Lets first see little bit of history
My first visit at worldbeyblade.org
Not sure why but I was googling for beyblade sites (not sure why again lol) and tournament. And WBO came up. I seen site but did't registered (as my parients would't allowed me to do) (that time 13- wasn't allowed? No sure beyhaha) and moved on.

Then directly in 2013/2014 I was finding for beyblade game on Google Play and found a app which was to read WBO (it was fan-made. I think @[Maximum Dranzer] made it?) that time I thought its for professional bladers only (lol) so I didnt registered again (lol i read quite few post though as guest)

My first tournament related incident on WBO
Well in 2013. I heard from my friend there is a funskool tournament in Mumbai. So I decided to go too! But ah in last movement 1 hour before tournament I slept and woke up after 4 hours lol.

Well when I seen FAQ which ashton wrote I think it was this event lol http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-I...e-26-05-13

My friend went there IIRC. If I went to that event maybe I would have been here way before lol

So when and why you joinned? Chaitanya?
Well. I was actually counting how many beys I have. I seen I have most of MFB (excluding ZRG) so I thought to move on to HMS and Plastic. So i started to google about those beys for there info. I went to my fev wiki. Beyblade wikii. I didnt found much about them on Beyblade Wiki then I googled little more and I found Beywiki. I seen how great those articles were and read many. THEN. I pressed "main index" button by mistake and got directed to WBO. I read some thread and seen site main thing I got surprized by was it had +90000 members. I said wow lol I should really join this site. And I joinned beyhaha

The End. Thanks for reading
Because I felt like being part of an awesome community for one of my favorite things
Because you won't allow us to set time zones without an account :p. Seriously. Such a genius member-generating idea lol. The time was like 7-8 hours ahead of US time.Then I wanted to push ideas into the community, so I started posting.
(Nov. 13, 2016  3:46 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Because you won't allow us to set time zones without an account :p. Seriously. Such a genius member-generating idea lol. The time was like 7-8 hours ahead of US time.Then I wanted to push ideas into the community, so I started posting.

Wait, why was it necessary for you to set the timezone hah? I never changed mine, I am using probably the London zone.
(Nov. 13, 2016  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  3:46 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Because you won't allow us to set time zones without an account :p. Seriously. Such a genius member-generating idea lol. The time was like 7-8 hours ahead of US time.Then I wanted to push ideas into the community, so I started posting.

Wait, why was it necessary for you to set the timezone hah? I never changed mine, I am using probably the London zone.

It was just super annoying to use without correct time for some reason. I like knowing when something was posted.
Except Daylight Savings time screwed up the whole thing anyway so it doesn't really matter anymore :p
I joined because:
- it was interesting to see how many people of all ages who are into beyblade. either collecting and or battles
- usually ended up here or on the wiki when looking for parts info
- I find the discussions about new products helpful when deciding if I want to buy the product for myself