why did you join

I'm new to Beyblade, I needed answers and these forums provide them. I'm also looking to make friends with some Beybladers.
It has many fun and hobby-related Beyblade topics, and members (and I always wanted to be a part of the WBO). It's the most active Bey-forum, and it's great.

Has never-ending Bey-information, with many experienced Bladers.
Best source to utilize Beyblades, and to enjoy being a fan of Beyblade.

I already started loving it.
My friend showed it to me and I instantly joined. I thought this is the best beyblade site. I was completely right because I can see about tourneys near me, talk about beyblade, etc.
i joined because it was a close-knit community (at the beggining of the board..now its too big) that i had been part of since 2004, even though i quit beyblading in 05. we all migrated from beybladeforums.com

i was member #23 to join this forum..out of over 48 000 members

i dont even recognize 99% of the people who post here anymore..don't mean to sound like an carp but i miss the good old days of beywiki 07-09
I joined because well The old forum i was on is now dead and i needed a place where i could post,make friends and learn i now have done that but i still got a long ways to go.... but i know that im staying cause you guys are nice....and well i like that Smile
I joined because I wanted to play in the beyblade revival cup. I didn't know i could sign up at the tournament so i signed up just so i could tell them i could come. That was pretty much the sole reason i joined. Then I found all these threads so the site became more fun for me.
(Jul. 30, 2011  1:26 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I joined because well The old forum i was on is now dead and i needed a place where i could post,make friends and learn i now have done that but i still got a long ways to go.... but i know that im staying cause you guys are nice....and well i like that Smile

what forum was it because I signed up to one that was called bey spirit or something and It was dead to, only like 3 threads a day
Honestly, the only reason I signed up was to ask this.

Honestly.

Seriously.

I'm not lying.

I just grew to love it.
I joined it to learn more about beyblading and to participate in tourneys
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:50 PM)SK Wrote: i joined because it was a close-knit community (at the beggining of the board..now its too big) that i had been part of since 2004, even though i quit beyblading in 05. we all migrated from beybladeforums.com

i was member #23 to join this forum..out of over 48 000 members

i dont even recognize 99% of the people who post here anymore..don't mean to sound like an carp but i miss the good old days of beywiki 07-09
pretty much the same, but I only have 160 posts from 07. -.-
Well I've always loved beyblading but I've really never gotten to learn from, share with, or play with anybody.
But when a good friend showed me this site I instantly loved it. It's been a slow start for me because i only have 4 beyblades that i bought from Walmart. But I really hope I can grow as a beyblader through knowledge and experience on this site because that is why i joined.
I joined because I wanted to show the people on here a picture of the legend series beyblades because I found one when no one else had a picture of one
(Jul. 18, 2011  12:24 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: i joined it to know more about beys and also for graphic store and tourneys

oh if you wanna know how i found it:
i was searching what is the rarest beyblade in the world, or somthing like that and i saw this so im like hmm, whats this i read around and i got addicted to it.
(Aug. 16, 2011  9:14 PM)theheidtman Wrote: Well I've always loved beyblading but I've really never gotten to learn from, share with, or play with anybody.
But when a good friend showed me this site I instantly loved it. It's been a slow start for me because i only have 4 beyblades that i bought from Walmart. But I really hope I can grow as a beyblader through knowledge and experience on this site because that is why i joined.

yeah thats same reason that I joined, I would battle, but lose quite a lot till I found out that I was missing the knowledge.

I joined years ago when BeyUk was still active (old users will remember). The advertisement was on the website and it looked really interesting because of the name. I also knew about BeyWiki who were advertising the site.
I honestly dont remember why i joined. I do remember arguing with beybrad about whether plastics or hms was better. Ahhh good times.
I joined in order to expand my knowledge of the hobby I was getting back into, meet more people in the hobby, learn from them, and eventually try to get myself into the tournament circuit - something likely impossible without being a member of the WBO, given my area.

I actually initially decided to join, however, after reading the Whine About Your Breaks thread from page 1 all the way down. It just seemed like a nice community to get involved in.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:04 AM)drakio Wrote: Hey, so this thread is about, why did you join the wbo. I joined it to find a beyblade team and to enter touraments

I joined so i can POSTPOSTPOST and troll people Tired good enough reason right?I joined because i had come to this site to much while trying to look up stuff about beyblade and i have a rule if go to a site/Talk to a person irl more then 3 times. i gotta join or ask them to be a friend Speechless
someone made me join after being in cryogenic sleep lmao
I joined the WBO because my passion for beyblade is strong and i always was looking for a website like this its Unique
man, every post that I see on this thread, is one of the reasons why I joined, if you read around you will be surprised by how much you can relate to the other post.
come on people tell me why you joined, it would be interesting to hear about it Smile
I joined because some members of my family wanted me to. At the time I didn't know much about beyblades at all.

I stayed because of my love for the game and because of the positive spirit I felt at the first tournament I went to. The sportsmanship and cooperation was really inspiring, and I knew that this was a community that I could feel good about supporting!
(Oct. 01, 2011  5:35 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I joined because some members of my family wanted me to. At the time I didn't know much about beyblades at all.

I stayed because of my love for the game and because of the positive spirit I felt at the first tournament I went to. The sportsmanship and cooperation was really inspiring, and I knew that this was a community that I could feel good about supporting!

Dude thats awesome, who was it that told you join, othellog.