who is better

for all the marvels who is better Aiga Akaba (Aiger Akabane) or Valt Aoi

*OldSchool™ edited beter to better.
(May. 28, 2019  5:07 AM)Chat boy noob Wrote: for all the marvels who is better Aiga Akaba (Aiger Akabane) or Valt Aoi

Valt, by far.
Valt all the way
Is this Cap vs Iron man the civil war version on beyblade? XD

I'm rooting for Iron Man the guy Aiga who "sacrificed" himself against Phi (Thanos.) not even cap could do that xD (sry Valt.)
As a person I'd hang around with...Valt.
As a person I'd want to train with....Aiga.
As a person who's strengths and flaws I can appreciate....its a tie.
Who won in that final battle? Aiga.
Why not appreciate them both?
Valt is better
Aiga is annoying
(May. 28, 2019  5:07 AM)Chat boy noob Wrote: for all the marvels who is better Aiga Akaba (Aiger Akabane) or Valt Aoi

Aiga imo,he was cooler,more  mature,had a cooler bey,turned bad later to turn good,and defeated  an OP character later, had very good character development  for one season
Don't judge me
Valt. His progress and growth as a blader didn't seem/feel rushed, plus he actually did many mistakes which he learned from and matured, even at the end of S1. Aiga, not so much, his biggest blunder (that I recall at the moment) was getting controlled by his obsession with winning, and by extent, Achilles, but then he was saved by Phi Ex-Machina.

(Don't get me wrong, Aiga later became cool. I'm just rooting for Valt because his journey felt more fleshed out and natural.)
I don’t have tell you all which character I prefer. My username speaks for me.
I think both characters are equally amazing. But I still prefer Valt over aiga.
(May. 30, 2019  1:42 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I don’t have tell you all which character I prefer. My username speaks for me.

To be fair, you gave a bunch of carp to GT so your nickname isn't fully non indicative.
(Jun. 01, 2019  3:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 30, 2019  1:42 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I don’t have tell you all which character I prefer. My username speaks for me.

To be fair, you gave a bunch of carp to GT so your nickname isn't fully non indicative.

Xanthos I watch 2 more ep of GT now I'm in ep 3 r u proud of me lmao?
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  3:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: To be fair, you gave a bunch of carp to GT so your nickname isn't fully non indicative.

Xanthos I watch 2 more ep of GT now I'm in ep 3 r u proud of me lmao?
Only 3...??
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:07 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Xanthos I watch 2 more ep of GT now I'm in ep 3 r u proud of me lmao?
Only 3...??

Well u cant blame him,he might be busy
I think he said he had his finals coming up,in his creation thread
(Jun. 02, 2019  4:51 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:07 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Only 3...??

Well u cant blame him,he might be busy
I think he said he had his finals coming up,in his creation thread
Fair enough, personal lives keep us occupied anyways.
Valt was given more time to develop as a character, Aiga skipped a few steps which made him less enjoyable. His arc is cool tho.
I’d say they’re both good in their own way— although I personally like Valt as we got more in-depth with his character and the effect he has on the people around him. Plus he is a much more positive influence for a younger audience (not that Aiga isn’t), and that optimism he shows a lot throughout his own story and as well as others. I’ll have to say Valt for this one.
(May. 29, 2019  4:04 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  5:07 AM)Chat boy noob Wrote: for all the marvels who is better Aiga Akaba (Aiger Akabane) or Valt Aoi

Aiga imo,he was cooler,more  mature,had a cooler bey,turned bad later to turn good,and defeated  an OP character later, had very good character development  for one season
Don't judge me
Hell no was he more mature. He was just an annoying kids who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He doesn't care about his friends and only uses them as pawns to get stronger.
VALT ALL THE WAY (sry aiger)