whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

(Aug. 05, 2011  10:31 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: A slice of Hawaiian Pizza with pineapple coated in chocolate with Sugar Sprinkles. When I bit it my MS was in there... It was nice but I spat out my MS

Hawaiian pizza already taste sweet, I cant imagine how sweet it was with all of that stuff on it. and what do you mean by your ms
Oh the weirdest thing I ate was a durian sandwich. It was bread , butter, durian and ketchup. Yuck, worst thing I have ever ate. But I got a Storm Pegasis for that. It is worth
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:14 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Oh the weirdest thing I ate was a durian sandwich. It was bread , butter, durian and ketchup. Yuck, worst thing I have ever ate. But I got a Storm Pegasis for that. It is worth

wow, thats nasty, I wouldn't do that for a storm Pegasus, did you have to eat the whole thing
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:16 AM)drakio Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:14 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Oh the weirdest thing I ate was a durian sandwich. It was bread , butter, durian and ketchup. Yuck, worst thing I have ever ate. But I got a Storm Pegasis for that. It is worth

wow, thats nasty, I wouldn't do that for a storm Pegasus, did you have to eat the whole thing

Just to have to bite one but it was terrible and I spit it on my friend's bag. She was mad though:d
Peanut Butter and Marsh mellow cream sandwich but it was good XD
(Aug. 16, 2011  4:31 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Peanut Butter and Marsh mellow cream sandwich but it was good XD

I've had that before. It's meh.
(Aug. 16, 2011  4:31 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Peanut Butter and Marsh mellow cream sandwich but it was good XD
That s one of my favorite sandwiches!!! Marshmallow cream is so good!!!

BBQ and mexican spice larvae and bacon flavoured and cheese crickets. Seems nice. It sounds gross but it actually tastes nice. But I gotta admit, it is weird.
It would have to be the 5" marshmallow sprinkled with gross terrible jello and covered in ketchup. It was terrible!!!! I shouldn't have ever done it...but I did get 10 bucks Tongue_out
wow thats really nasty, why does every body put ketchup on their weird food?
Because ketchup makes anything that's not meat disgusting. Especially on sweet stuff.
the wierdest thing i ate was goat brain with bread but it tasted awsome.but it didnt turn out so good fr the goat
(Aug. 19, 2011  3:06 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Because ketchup makes anything that's not meat disgusting. Especially on sweet stuff.

what do you mean, it makes meat taste nasty too Tongue_out

I ate a pine cone before when i was 9 and ate paper when i was 8
how was the pine cone, I guess it hurt with all the spikes Tongue_out
My friend ate a cheez ketchup and mayo sandwich and he enjoyed it! Yuck!!! Lips_sealed
I ate a pancake with ketchup and butter. It was lovely.
really or are you joking.
Yesterday for lunch I had a cheese burger...
Squid definently squid but dead, then the waitress said put soy sauce on it and it started moving and dancing and my mum said we already paid for it you have to it it so i just ate the legs ewww
Shirako is the weirdest I have eaten. Japan has a lot of weird food. When I was training I ate my fair share of rare food. This was the weirdest though, I ate it right before climbing Mt. Fuji to train with Dranzer.
(Aug. 31, 2011  6:04 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: Yesterday for lunch I had a cheese burger...

thats not that weird, just because you put bar b q sauce on it but.

(Aug. 31, 2011  6:21 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Squid definently squid but dead, then the waitress said put soy sauce on it and it started moving and dancing and my mum said we already paid for it you have to it it so i just ate the legs ewww

wow thats nasty. and your parents forced you to eat it? man thats messed upUnhappy

Today I had a coke with ketchup and and apple core oh and also a french fry, when I left the lunch table my "friends" did it as a joke I I tried it thought, it was so nasty but it was fine I wasn't mad.