whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

The title says it all. I was sort of suprised that I didn't see one of these threads.

Well the weiredst thing that I have eaten was a sand wicht that had spicy green beans, skittles, fluff, icecream, and thats cheese stuff that you get out of a can. I was really nasty, it was a dare of course and I got ten bucks, not bad even though I had a stomach ach for 2 days.
Probably durian. You know the spiky green fruit that smells nasty. LOL.
i ketchup and mayoniase sandwhich. i was young and bored. it wasnt bad if i remember. it was like when i was 6. nothing else just kethcup and mayonaise lol
meh nothing crazy to be honest.

The most peculiar thing I've eaten was black pudding in the Netherlands.
Crocodile, snake, kangaroo and tarantula. The worst one was probly the tarantula, because its an overseas delecacy but it tasted like a milkshake thats been out in the sun all day, and everyone knows thats this tastes like chicken and that tastes like chicken.... WRONG!! Snakes taste like beef, crocs taste like pork and kagaroos, they taste like pork aswell.
I might eat a burger with a rockmelon, pattie, strawberries, and pineapple! Yummy! XD
The weirdest thing I ate was paper. I don't know what I was thinking eating paper.
Hmm...the wierdest,umm.....probably when I was 5 trying to make a sandwhich,it had 2 slices of bread with ketchup and mustard. It was so bad! Uncertain
Hot Sauce and Bread/Crackers. We were where out of chips, so I said why not?
A green food coloured drumstick wrapped in tissues in a styrofoam cup, which was filled halfway with water, and also had fertilizer and soil in it.
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:31 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote: I might eat a burger with a rockmelon, pattie, strawberries, and pineapple! Yummy! XD

But seriously guys I just ate it with ketchup... it tasted AWESOME XD
My friend will eat ranch on ANYTHING,here is what it will be like...."Do you want wing sauce for your wings?"...Friend:"I'll just have some ranch with it". It's so gross!
That reminds me, my cousin will eat ANYTHING with tomato sauce. He eats everything Chips, anything. I think the grossest thing was when he ate T sauce with.... VEGIMITE!!! * barf *
Ok i'm pretty sure this is a weird one, I had a cheese sandwhich with GRAPES.

It tasted vile.

I got it from school thinking it was a normal cheese sandwhich but obviously not.

And "with grapes" was written in like 8 font size so I didn't really notice it.

That first and the last time I was going to eat that.
I would not call this odd, but pointless and pretentious. At whole foods I was totally ignorant as to what "mock chicken salad" was, thinking it was California style chicken. It had Bacon, Chipotle Mayo, Vinaigrette Dressing, Fresh Jalapeno's, Red Onions, and Provolone. After ordering it I was told it was Tofu.

I had become the biggest troll in the store. Good thing nobody else knew I ate Tofu with Bacon.....
eww....we bladers need to stop trying these nasty foods(if they even are foods). Of course its all "try something new!" And we need to stop trying new things,just our favorite food.
I also went to this buffet in Las Vegas and got this little purple pastry. I tried it then I immediately spit it out. It turned out to be this rhubarb thing.
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:35 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: The weirdest thing I ate was paper. I don't know what I was thinking eating paper.

Yeah I usted to eat that when I was little but it would always make heart feel weird.
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:39 PM)TwistOfHate Wrote: eww....we bladers need to stop trying these nasty foods(if they even are foods). Of course its all "try something new!" And we need to stop trying new things,just our favorite food.

Why not try new foods that how you can find a new favorite.
My momma's food. I ain't even kidding.
I gotta say the weirdest thing I have ate was rice drenched with soy sauce and sprinkled with bacon bits. It tasted actually better than I thought.
Weirdest food: Mild chili sauce, barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, butter, and sour gummy candy on raisin bread. It was actually quite tasty. The different elements worked together surprisingly well.

Weirdest non-food item that I tried to eat: Watercolor paints. Well, I didn't really try to eat them-- I just licked them to find out what they tasted like. Naturally, little kids do similar things all the time, but the weird thing in my case was that I was 10 years old. Chocked_2
I ate a fish dinner and then a half pound of gummy beans. Since it was 3 days after my 21st bday my friend gave me a half shot of vodka in orange juice. My stomach hurt so bad.
Just had dinner, and i'm in a village in China.

They've given me some bear's liver, it was a sour junk of beef... It was flooded in something that could only be a bowl of urine.
I haven't eaten anything weird but my brother saw a cup on our sink and drank from it.