whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

A sandwich.
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)sucks Wrote: A sandwich.

ReallyAngry why would you ever post this, the rules say to elaborate.

(Oct. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)sucks Wrote: A sandwich.

You don't go outside much, do you.

Ugh...just tried this really weird onion soup...It was kinda gross because the broth almost looked green instead of that caramel color...and it tasted awful.

Forced down with stale bread. Great dinner.
If you tried tai pei dinners at wall mart, then the worst looking one is some creamy chicken dinner. It had creamy asian sauce,pine apples and celary
Umm.... hard one i've eaten a bunch of weird stuff. Oh! Fish Eyeball. Also Cow tongue. This one is actually really good in tacos. I'm mexican and we eat it a lot. It's a delicacy for us.
Deep fried kool-aid. That stuff is nasty.
Fried ice cream is pretty weird, but it tastes really good. It had like a hard crunchy shell of ice cream with normal ice cream inside. I had this at Sake Steakhouse.
OK the weirdest thing I have ever eaten was probaly a sandwhich with hot sauce, pickle juice, mayo,ketchup,some ham,balloni,salt,pepper,and some other stuff i kinda forgot i was like 8 wen i ate it but it was gross and i remember that at least
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:08 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Fried ice cream is pretty weird, but it tastes really good. It had like a hard crunchy shell of ice cream with normal ice cream inside. I had this at Sake Steakhouse.

I have heard of that before but I can't remember were, what was the place that you tried it.
When I was 5, I tried to make a tasty drink.
Ingredients I used:
Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Pepper, Water, Maple Syrup, Honey, Wasabi (I didnt know what that was), Ranch, Lemon Juice, and Ginger Ale.
Man, that was the WORST drink ever.
either snails (not so bad) or.... a cupcake. yes, a cupcake. i taked like there was poisen in it... with those jeweled sprinkles. and even worse.. i thought it was good so i gave up my good seat for it Unhappy Unhappy but nothing happened to me. and a fish eye, i like barfed afterward.

EDIT: a raw worm, and it WASN'T a dare Speechless
I saw a guy pick up a live normal slug off of the ground and eat it, it was a dare of course, I had to give him $20, but it was worth it.
some wierd piece of chicken from school lunch, we have a good catering company, but they feed us the scraps or mess-ups from the party catering, the chicken made me dizzy and barf at recess (which is after lunch) on the swings, the nurse said the chicken would make anyone barf
Jellyfish, octopus balls (not actually you know what but), chicken oil rice (eatin it right now), ermmmm yeah.
Oh and snail soup
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:38 AM)drakio Wrote: I saw a guy pick up a live normal slug off of the ground and eat it, it was a dare of course, I had to give him $20, but it was worth it.
You know that that can cause deadly rat-lung worm disease?
(i think that is what it's called)
(Dec. 01, 2011  7:29 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: Jellyfish, octopus balls (not actually you know what but), chicken oil rice (eatin it right now), ermmmm yeah.
Oh and snail soup
Takoyaki and Escargo Soup? By far the weirdest thing I've eaten was bean stalk chip, AKA Snack Jack. Imagine Cheetos: Crunchy, it looks like green Cheetos and doesn't taste far from it either. It's actually a common snack food in Thailand like Cheetos are to Americans. I am addicted to Snack Jack I only have 24 packs left to last me 2 years, FUUUUUUUU!
Last weekend I ate potato chips and dipped them in chocolate! It actually tasted pretty good XD
I ate a chip(Fries) dipped in custard
This isn't crazy like other people's stuff, but the first time I ate a passion fruit I thought it was really weird. It was like many little ooey gooey fish eyes, it looked so weird, haha. I actually really liked it though, it tasted similar to a mango or something.
We dared on of my friends to eat a full tub of mayonnaise, that stuff is nasty when it's just by it's self.
I've eaten some weird known things to eat. You know how little kids eat glue, 10 year olds eat paper, and some people eat nickles? On a bet I ate a nickle with paper glued to the top. The money was the only good thing in the end.