what is your favorite music in the beyblade series?

The ending theme to beyblade burst is the best in my opinion
"Sign of wish" for me...And "Identity"...Too
I liked "our time" quite a bit. One of the better opening themes. But the metal fusion/masters/fury opening theme has some nostalgic affect on me because the metal saga was what got me into bey blade.
But can we all agree the Burst god ending sucked?
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:45 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But can we all agree the Burst god ending sucked?

I agree with this...
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:13 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:45 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But can we all agree the Burst god ending sucked?

I agree with this...

It was too cringy
(Jan. 02, 2018  10:36 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I love Burst God opening

The burst evolution one in my opinion was a mistake. Why couldn't they make it cool like "Our Time"
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  10:36 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I love Burst God opening

The burst evolution one in my opinion was a mistake. Why couldn't they make  it cool like "Our Time"

What if he means the Burst Gods JP opening?
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)MWF Wrote: The burst evolution one in my opinion was a mistake. Why couldn't they make  it cool like "Our Time"

What if he means the Burst Gods JP opening?

I said Evolution. I haven't heard the god opening.
The original Beyblade soundtrack, my top favs being Underdog and I'm Not Going Down.
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:08 PM)SP451 Wrote: The original Beyblade soundtrack, my top favs being Underdog and I'm Not Going Down.

"I am not going down" is something Else...Whenever someone listens to it....A rush of confidence and energy flows through the body...

dont forget " Rise above the storm"...
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:00 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What if he means the Burst Gods JP opening?

I said Evolution. I haven't heard the god opening.

I thought you were referring to when he said he liked the Burst God OP.
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:00 PM)MWF Wrote: I said Evolution. I haven't heard the god opening.

I thought you were referring to when he said he liked the Burst God OP.

that is why i said burst Evolution.
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:31 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I thought you were referring to when he said he liked the Burst God OP.

that is why i said burst Evolution.

I mean the Japanese one. I thought he was saying that he liked the Japanese opening and then you came in and talked about the english opening, which I thought that you thought he was talking about the dub opening.
Bruh, bakutens whole ost. English and Japanese. And the ed for 4D