World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? (/Thread-what-is-your-favorite-music-in-the-beyblade-series)

what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Kreissatan4ever - Jan. 02, 2018

The ending theme to beyblade burst is the best in my opinion

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Eleanor - Jan. 02, 2018

"Sign of wish" for me...And "Identity"...Too

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - MWF - Jan. 02, 2018

I liked "our time" quite a bit. One of the better opening themes. But the metal fusion/masters/fury opening theme has some nostalgic affect on me because the metal saga was what got me into bey blade.

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Kreissatan4ever - Jan. 02, 2018

But can we all agree the Burst god ending sucked?

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Adarsh Abhinav - Jan. 02, 2018

yep, it's our time from beyblade burst.

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Eleanor - Jan. 02, 2018

(Jan. 02, 2018  5:45 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But can we all agree the Burst god ending sucked?

I agree with this...

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - aggregor941 - Jan. 02, 2018

I love Burst God opening

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Kreissatan4ever - Jan. 02, 2018

(Jan. 02, 2018  8:13 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:45 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But can we all agree the Burst god ending sucked?

I agree with this...

It was too cringy

(Jan. 02, 2018  10:36 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I love Burst God opening

The burst evolution one in my opinion was a mistake. Why couldn't they make it cool like "Our Time"

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Jinbee - Jan. 02, 2018

(Jan. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  10:36 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I love Burst God opening

The burst evolution one in my opinion was a mistake. Why couldn't they make  it cool like "Our Time"

What if he means the Burst Gods JP opening?

(Jan. 02, 2018  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)MWF Wrote: The burst evolution one in my opinion was a mistake. Why couldn't they make  it cool like "Our Time"

What if he means the Burst Gods JP opening?

I said Evolution. I haven't heard the god opening.

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - SP451 - Jan. 02, 2018

The original Beyblade soundtrack, my top favs being Underdog and I'm Not Going Down.

(Jan. 02, 2018  7:08 PM)SP451 Wrote: The original Beyblade soundtrack, my top favs being Underdog and I'm Not Going Down.

"I am not going down" is something Else...Whenever someone listens to it....A rush of confidence and energy flows through the body...

dont forget " Rise above the storm"...

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - jjooee32 - Jan. 02, 2018

I loved switchblade

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Jinbee - Jan. 02, 2018

(Jan. 02, 2018  6:00 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What if he means the Burst Gods JP opening?

I said Evolution. I haven't heard the god opening.

I thought you were referring to when he said he liked the Burst God OP.

(Jan. 02, 2018  8:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  6:00 PM)MWF Wrote: I said Evolution. I haven't heard the god opening.

I thought you were referring to when he said he liked the Burst God OP.

that is why i said burst Evolution.

(Jan. 02, 2018  8:31 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I thought you were referring to when he said he liked the Burst God OP.

that is why i said burst Evolution.

I mean the Japanese one. I thought he was saying that he liked the Japanese opening and then you came in and talked about the english opening, which I thought that you thought he was talking about the dub opening.

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - The Real Libra - Jan. 02, 2018

Bruh, bakutens whole ost. English and Japanese. And the ed for 4D

RE: what is your favorite music in the beyblade series? - Sarveshj - Jan. 05, 2018

Start of metal fusion