what do you do with fake beyblades

fake beyblades usually are bad but there are cheap what should I do?

I sold my fakes at a yard sale
I hope you let the customers know that they are fakes..

I never had fakes, but I think they can be good to be 'guinea pigs' since you wont be too worried if they break.
(Jul. 29, 2019  5:33 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I hope you let the customers know that they are fakes..

I never had fakes, but I think they can be good to be 'guinea pigs' since you wont be too worried if they break.

yes I told them they did not care and that's what I would use them for testing real beys combos
I think you should destroy your fake Beyblades or do something creative with them. I like collecting fake products and I usually do creative things with them, haha
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think you should destroy your fake Beyblades or do something creative with them. I like collecting fake products and I usually do creative things with them, haha

with my brothers fake valkyrie we launched them at a skate park until! they broke!
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:52 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think you should destroy your fake Beyblades or do something creative with them. I like collecting fake products and I usually do creative things with them, haha

with my brothers fake valkyrie we launched them at a skate park until! they broke!

That sounds fun!
(Jul. 29, 2019  10:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:52 PM)Foxblade Wrote: with my brothers fake valkyrie we launched them at a skate park until! they broke!

That sounds fun!

it was
I superglued a fake gold Spriggan Requiem on the backside of my phone protector as some sort of indicator that I'm a Blader (some kids come up to me when I use my phone in toy stores to check pricing and stuff because of it), I also put the fake gold 0 Disk it came with onto my work ID lanyard for same intention of identifying if any adult would recognize it as a Beyblade part and infer that I am a working Blader lol

As for the fake gold Zeta Driver, I used it for a mod supposedly emulating a metal Orbit (using a tiny ball bearing almost like Planet), extremely nail-buffed/polished smooth small Yielding and melted some rubber bands onto the Quake-like tip to emulate Xtreme. It failed horribly tho.

Fakes are quite Burst resistant despite the low-quality springs on the Driver (tried putting a fake Weight onto a TT Zillion Zeus and the darn thing just slid like the Layer was on slopes, but on its stock fake combo it was nearly unBurstable for some reason), and good target practice for sliding shoots with Attack Beys.
Could probably use a fake gold bey for the top piece of a trophy at tournaments.
For burst series I never bought fake ones.
But fake is unavoidable for metal series that some fake metal beyblades have almost the same box as the real one and even have TT logo on it. In that case, we can never know if it is fake unless we get it in hand... Fortunately, this kind of fake metal beys is not that bad and have similar performance with the real ones, so I would put real ones in my collection and play those fake ones.
I make mods out of fakes.
I just buy fakes as substitutes for me not being able to afford the real ones at times due to the fact I gotta save up for more "important" stuff I guess. I modify and make my beys decent enough to use and go against my official beys. TBH not that bad, I mean I just like to have fun. What can I say?
i recently accidentally bought a fake world spriggan that claimed to be tt, im either gonna return it and get my money back or drop it from a high place (without hitting anyone of course) but thats the last time i order beys from amazon. now its mall of toys or everwish
The first three fakes I got had edge drivers, so I modded them using some blu tak and lego pieces to create custom drivers. If you manage to get fake dash drivers you could take out the red piece and swap it with another fake driver that doesn't have a dash counterpart, like Edge'.

As the metal stuff I throw them away since I don't want my brain to rot. My fake lost longinus looks funny ever since I threw away the dragon heads.
I got a pack of 13 for my birthday in 2019 since I was only 43 dollars I was dumb enough to think it was real. Well it wasn’t. I should’ve been able to tell, but having bought only 8 beys before that, and all 8 being Hasbro, I had no experience buying tt stuff. But I’m grateful cause I can tell fake vs real in the blink of an eye. Plus the beys came in a nice little box which I now use to bring beys to tournaments with. I don’t do much with them, just keep them in a space stadium in my closet but once in a while I blade with em.
(Sep. 28, 2021  1:53 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: i recently accidentally bought a fake world spriggan that claimed to be tt, im either gonna return it and get my money back or drop it from a high place (without hitting anyone of course) but thats the last time i order beys from amazon. now its mall of toys or everwish

it just arrived, and amazon was nice enough to give me my money back and let me keep it. time to damage it
I just set them on my shelf. :l I'm too much of a crybaby to just destroy it because I feel guilty for some reason.
No room for fake especially with the lead and cheap assembly process!
I play with them. They’re about just as safe as a TT bey if you really think about it.
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I play with them. They’re about just as safe as a TT bey if you really think about it.

Fakes often have excess lead, both in the metals used and the paint. Lead is dangerous, especially if it causes heavy metal poisoning, and battling fakes can release tiny pieces of lead-bearing material into the air to make it happen. Battling with fakes isn't safe at all, if you really think about it.
I simply do anime battles where a break happens or I make mods out of them. They have no use to me otherwise
(Oct. 09, 2021  7:21 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I play with them. They’re about just as safe as a TT bey if you really think about it.

Fakes often have excess lead, both in the metals used and the paint. Lead is dangerous, especially if it causes heavy metal poisoning,  and battling fakes can release tiny pieces of lead-bearing material into the air to make it happen. Battling with fakes isn't safe at all, if you really think about it.

Well tell me this, lead is only dangerous if it gets into the mouth or nose, now the only way that’s happening is if the fake gets chipped right. So if we look at how strong a bey tip is you’ll notice that it hardly gets the lead pieces up to your mouth or nose. Basically beys aren’t strong enough to make chips just fling into the air. Also there has been no deaths related to fake beys
(Oct. 10, 2021  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  7:21 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Fakes often have excess lead, both in the metals used and the paint. Lead is dangerous, especially if it causes heavy metal poisoning,  and battling fakes can release tiny pieces of lead-bearing material into the air to make it happen. Battling with fakes isn't safe at all, if you really think about it.

Well tell me this, lead is only dangerous if it gets into the mouth or nose, now the only way that’s happening is if the fake gets chipped right. So if we look at how strong a bey tip is you’ll notice that it hardly gets the lead pieces up to your mouth or nose. Basically beys aren’t strong enough to make chips just fling into the air. Also there has been no deaths related to fake beys

Lead doesn’t just reside on the metal, it resides on the actual plastic as well. Not as much, but still. They’re definitely strong enough to let that lead loose and into the air, which can then get into your mouth or nose.

You can’t say for sure there haven’t been deaths related to it. That would go under lead poisoning, no? And these parents aren’t gonna know whether or not a fake Beyblade caused it. You don’t need to die in order to face the consequences. A good example is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHxEjINCAg

No death, but severe consequences. This kind of thing could happen overtime if you continue to get exposed to lead, whether less severe or more, like death. Honestly never understood why people would take the risk of endangering their entire family’s lives just to get cheaper versions of spinning tops.
People really need to stop the “This harmful things havent hurt me yet, so theyre good” mindset. Fakes are harmful in more ways than one: Not only does it hurt your health, youre not supporting the franchise as well

Chances are, fake Beyblades definitely hurt your health and you just dont feel it yet. Even the most careful people still get their health harmed. Its better to be safe than sorry — even if you dont die, youre still harmed to a degree (I heard lead causes brain damage, is that why some Bladers act the way they do?)

Not to mention youre not supporting the actual franchise. Youre giving money to scammers instead of to legitimate sellers, ensuring that the scammers live on to scam people. Just safely dispose your fakes, they suck