what do you do with fake beyblades

fake beyblades usually are bad but there are cheap what should I do?

I sold my fakes at a yard sale
I hope you let the customers know that they are fakes..

I never had fakes, but I think they can be good to be 'guinea pigs' since you wont be too worried if they break.
(Jul. 29, 2019  5:33 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I hope you let the customers know that they are fakes..

I never had fakes, but I think they can be good to be 'guinea pigs' since you wont be too worried if they break.

yes I told them they did not care and that's what I would use them for testing real beys combos
I think you should destroy your fake Beyblades or do something creative with them. I like collecting fake products and I usually do creative things with them, haha
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think you should destroy your fake Beyblades or do something creative with them. I like collecting fake products and I usually do creative things with them, haha

with my brothers fake valkyrie we launched them at a skate park until! they broke!
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:52 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think you should destroy your fake Beyblades or do something creative with them. I like collecting fake products and I usually do creative things with them, haha

with my brothers fake valkyrie we launched them at a skate park until! they broke!

That sounds fun!
(Jul. 29, 2019  10:04 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:52 PM)Foxblade Wrote: with my brothers fake valkyrie we launched them at a skate park until! they broke!

That sounds fun!

it was
I superglued a fake gold Spriggan Requiem on the backside of my phone protector as some sort of indicator that I'm a Blader (some kids come up to me when I use my phone in toy stores to check pricing and stuff because of it), I also put the fake gold 0 Disk it came with onto my work ID lanyard for same intention of identifying if any adult would recognize it as a Beyblade part and infer that I am a working Blader lol

As for the fake gold Zeta Driver, I used it for a mod supposedly emulating a metal Orbit (using a tiny ball bearing almost like Planet), extremely nail-buffed/polished smooth small Yielding and melted some rubber bands onto the Quake-like tip to emulate Xtreme. It failed horribly tho.

Fakes are quite Burst resistant despite the low-quality springs on the Driver (tried putting a fake Weight onto a TT Zillion Zeus and the darn thing just slid like the Layer was on slopes, but on its stock fake combo it was nearly unBurstable for some reason), and good target practice for sliding shoots with Attack Beys.
Could probably use a fake gold bey for the top piece of a trophy at tournaments.
For burst series I never bought fake ones.
But fake is unavoidable for metal series that some fake metal beyblades have almost the same box as the real one and even have TT logo on it. In that case, we can never know if it is fake unless we get it in hand... Fortunately, this kind of fake metal beys is not that bad and have similar performance with the real ones, so I would put real ones in my collection and play those fake ones.
I make mods out of fakes.
I just buy fakes as substitutes for me not being able to afford the real ones at times due to the fact I gotta save up for more "important" stuff I guess. I modify and make my beys decent enough to use and go against my official beys. TBH not that bad, I mean I just like to have fun. What can I say?