(uk) team dragonis

Poll: should we introduce ranks?

yes
85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
Im sorry for the late reply Halloween, but what do you mean by "what are you doing"?
(Apr. 06, 2013  11:39 PM)halloween Wrote: what are you guy doing?
really sorry halloween for the late reply i have been really buisy lately and my account messed up etc anyways sorry and what you want? if you have any qs message me please and no double posting if possible thanks

-omega
sup o.d its me and i may join (im not sure if the team lucks doing is still going)
sure dude ill add you soon why dont you introduce yourself Smile
im nationspokemon hello im a friend of o.d

and dont add me yet
Any new news from anyone lately??
Try to stay away from one-word posts, its considered SPAM, don't want you to get in trouble Wink
Sorry guys been a while i have been away with school and helping my mom out but i am back now and there is possibly a team tournament on sunday so if your interested pm me before friday thanks ill be keeping an eye out in case people want to join so feel free to pm for questions and requests

-Josh (omega)
Can I join
(Jul. 27, 2013  9:12 PM)jacolal Wrote: Can I join
sure inbox me detail thanks

-omega
Welcome to the team Jacolal, hope to battle you someday Smile
People I want to battle -

Omega Dragonis
Twisted Bey
SoulNinja
Lightning Blade

You are the guys (in this team) that I really want to battle. So let me know the tournaments you are going to go to so I can play you there and then! Smile
Cool Smile
So what Bey do you use Jaco?
Hms... Usually my driger ms but I've customized my strata dragoon ms with my advance averazer so I'm fairly good. What about you?
Where abouts in the UK is this team based or is it general UK? Do you do stuff like meetups?
Yeah um are there any members in the team that are in east England or south east or near London. I could help organise tourneys around there if there are enough people around there. Smile
(Jul. 30, 2013  8:02 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Where abouts in the UK is this team based or is it general UK? Do you do stuff like meetups?

Most of us are around gloucester and few of us are near London (2)
I am very sad to say this but I simply cant stay in this team, mostly because I cant do any tournaments near glucester. I am ver very sorry everyone, I really wanted to stay... UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
(Aug. 20, 2013  9:45 PM)jacolal Wrote: I am very sad to say this but I simply cant stay in this team, mostly because I cant do any tournaments near glucester. I am ver very sorry everyone, I really wanted to stay... UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Ok, no prob Smile
Thanks for agreeing to the alliance guys. I was.thinking of having a.joint teammates squad for UK division. I have pmed the details. Thanks again.
(Aug. 26, 2013  4:22 PM)jacolal Wrote: Thanks for agreeing to the alliance guys. I was.thinking of having a.joint teammates squad for UK division. I have pmed the details. Thanks again.
Exuse this guys been sorted out and sorry if i haven't been here to answer all the people who pmed me sorry and this is just a short update but in a month or so there will be a tornament in Gloucester town i will have to officialese it etc but i will update you all on the info when i have it myself thanks guys

-Omega