yes
85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
kk
Hi guys Smile just joined team dragonis a couple of days ago
Thx again omega for letting me join XD
(Nov. 11, 2012  10:31 PM)superbeyblader1 Wrote: Hi guys Smile just joined team dragonis a couple of days ago
Thx again omega for letting me join XD
its fine i hope you like it here we are all happy you joined Smile

if anyone has qs about team tornaments etc pm me or if there are guests to the thread ask me anything about the team here Grin

thanks you Smile
will any member of the clan be going to any future tournaments in London because I might meet u there Wink
we dont know yet but i will try come too london sometime soon Grin
Grin look forward to it
ok and i have some news people lord dragonis has quit beyblade we are a member down but not to worry we will survive and carry on as normal Grin and questions ?
BTW though, to add to that, Lord dragonis is going to 1 last tourney... mine, although, since he's sold all of his beys, he's gonna be using nationbeyblade's beys...
no im giving him a bey to keep and this tourney will guarantee to get him liking beyblade again
Smile Even better ! ! !
So you might wanna get him to log on and tell omega that . xD
BTW, what bey are you giving him?
already told him he said until he acctualy gets back into it he's back in
What? That made no sense...
I think he said he told omega and omega said until he gets properly back into beyblades then he's back on the team? Correct me if I'm wrong it didn't make sense to me either XD
Yeah, that could be it Joyful_3
Fear my translation skills *_* lol
Im just saying as it is also my job on the team, but please do not keep talking about stuff that is not need on the team thread. Thank you.
(Nov. 14, 2012  7:40 PM)superbeyblader1 Wrote: I think he said he told omega and omega said until he gets properly back into beyblades then he's back on the team? Correct me if I'm wrong it didn't make sense to me either XD
thats what i meant

stop talking about non team related stuff
Has anyone heard anything about Lord Dragonis lately, if so please post here and do not SPAM.
Thank you.
SPAM? I don't know the meaning of the word Tongue_out
Not directly, but apparently he's still up for attending my tournament, so he hasn't completely lost interest, if that why you're asking.
(BTW, I know that this isn't my team thread, I'm just keeping you up-to-date.)
(Nov. 30, 2012  9:45 PM)Luck Wrote: SPAM? I don't know the meaning of the word Tongue_out
Not directly, but apparently he's still up for attending my tournament, so he hasn't completely lost interest, if that why you're asking.
(BTW, I know that this isn't my team thread, I'm just keeping you up-to-date.)
spam means un wanted mail etc and much apriciated luck Wink

if you have any questions feel free to ask all questions will be answered Grin

soz last ever time on this site so goodbye and thankyou for letting me be in the team soz luck can't come bye and good luck josh on your team
(Dec. 06, 2012  11:00 PM)Lord Dragonis Wrote: soz last ever time on this site so goodbye and thankyou for letting me be in the team soz luck can't come bye and good luck josh on your team
its been awsome aaron Grin i am glad that you enjoyed beyblade while you could have fun Smile

now any questions about the team anyone? Smile

Well basically Lord Dragonis has stopped Beyblading and has left the team, if you have any further questions please post in this thread or PM either me or Omega Dragonis1.