85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
i promise i will stay in the team
ok u are back welcome back Grin
(Aug. 11, 2012  6:00 PM)Lord Dragonis Wrote: i promise i will stay in the team
i promoted u to i high rank for the upset and muddle my way of saying srry Grin

yes Aaron our case has been won, as your lawyers you owe me and soulnija £5500 we expect the check in 5 days
lawyers you are the best your not getting 5500 pounds

but you can have 5500 in pounds (punches)
(Aug. 11, 2012  10:54 PM)Lord Dragonis Wrote: lawyers you are the best your not getting 5500 pounds

but you can have 5500 in pounds (punches)

Actually I would take Beat Lynx please lol, just joking (or am I).
if u lot were all planning this u will all be out so watch ur step (or else) becuse i can do that so be good children now so how it going lord like the new rank?
does that include me???
no u backed out at beggining derp u are in the clear but soul beeter watch his step if i find out he did anything he will be demoted now have a nice day Grin
thank you very much Smile
(Aug. 12, 2012  2:27 PM)Kirito Wrote: thank you very much Smile
okay Grin

(Aug. 12, 2012  2:25 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: no u backed out at beggining derp u are in the clear but soul beeter watch his step if i find out he did anything he will be demoted now have a nice day Grin

WTF, why the carp would we plan something like that, all we were doing was having a joke with the lawyer part Unhappy
(Aug. 12, 2012  2:21 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: if u lot were all planning this u will all be out so watch ur step (or else) becuse i can do that so be good children now so how it going lord like the new rank?
me and luck dont need to watch our step XD
on jking we didnt plan this
"It wasn't me! I swear!" *Eyes dart around nervously* " I didn't do anything!!!"
We know we didn't set it up so you know.
Luck lol i know XD
@nations i know u wount but try for it to not tern into spam
Kirito loveing the sig Grin
soul mind the language (TAKEN TO PM)

ANOUNCEMENT WE have been offred a alliance with anoher team i have said yesGrin
i am going to change my to twisted bey it's ok with you.
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:04 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: hi this thread is for my team called team dragonis and i would like people to join from uk anyone can join even if they cant go to tornaments we are freindly and as long as you have at least 1 bey you can join the teams name came from my favourite bey omeaga dragonis and i wanted a team for myself so feel free to pm me or ask questions (no spam or nasty comments) thanks Smile

also members can rank up to special blader ranks and normal blader ranks here they are:

secondary leaderUnhappyonly 1 place) win 150 battles
captain: win 50 or more battles
commander:win 45 or more
elite:30 or more
pro:20 or more
or blader as a starter rank

battles will have to be won at tornaments or battles against other members

special ranks

master blader:donate anything beyblade related or may be money all donations of money will be going towards the wbo and beys or parts etc towards the tornament prizes and some will go to members who depritly need them in tornaments and all donations will be sent to me and i will handle it so pm me donations Smile

sometimes there will be tornaments if there are enough people

member list

me omeaga dragonis(leader)
Soulninja (captain)
lightning blade (blader)
Twisted Bey (blader)
kirito (blader)
Lord dragonis (captain)got promoted for the upset Grin

banned list
FlameingFury:he came into the team and then made his own and was trying to be in two teams at same time without telling me.

and we will be meeting up at some tornaments maybe in the future Smile ask questions if ya like
we have aliance with m freind master blader x his team team chaos galaxy so cheak out are freinds too Grin
we are cool!
we rule!
GO TEAM DRAGONIS!!!!!!!!!

my bad
done it sorry guys i have been offline latley training with my omega dragonis 85xf but i am back now so thread is back to normal now Grin
does any one play pokemon platium if you do tell your friend codes
that dose not belong here ask throught pm or on the thread you made about that topic i will only play white online Grin
brb putting atreyu doomsday on Grin
Just to revive the thread, how's everyone doing?
fine i iz working on a new move with omega nearly perfected it! Grin
Cool im practicing with Storm Pegasis Smile
(Aug. 20, 2012  7:15 PM)SoulNinja Wrote: Just to revive the thread, how's everyone doing?

No. This is not a chatroom.