(uk) team dragonis

Poll: should we introduce ranks?

yes
85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
nice i just broke a barbie doll with my move omg!!! my sis will kill me!
Lol I don't think you care about the doll though do you?
Hm, ignoring my message to discontinue the chat? Well then, I'm going to have to report you.
Wait report who?
Team threads are not chatrooms! Conduct chats through messaging. Stop chatting. Stop SPAMming the thread!
(Aug. 20, 2012  7:30 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote: Hm, ignoring my message to discontinue the chat? Well then, I'm going to have to report you.

Wait a sec I didn't even see that message cause when I saw the thread again I only saw Omega's reply so I don't think that it is fair to report me for something I did not see.

(Aug. 20, 2012  7:23 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: nice i just broke a barbie doll with my move omg!!! my sis will kill me!

XD LOL NICE ONE
(Aug. 20, 2012  7:38 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote: Team threads are not chatrooms! Conduct chats through messaging. Stop chatting. Stop SPAMming the thread!

look its my thread i was just about to take it to pm it is nothing to do with you so dont go around like your the boss let us get caught ourselfs it dose not concern you dont come here if your not intrested *like a BOSS* Grin
(Aug. 20, 2012  7:50 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I'd suggest reading the rules now.

snitch why are you being so stuck up
Ok I would calm it now LD, this was finished about 1-2 weeks ago, no need to bring it back up.
hey i would like to join your team i happen to be a friend of soul ninja Smile
Can I please join as I know Lord dragonis and i love to battle please can I
That should be alright KentBlade, may I ask what Bey(s) you use?
Mainly Twisted Tempo 145WD
i use omega dragonis85xf as my main and when i get hell kerbecs on thursday he will be my second Grin
now we should take this to pm as insomanic gave us some good info XD kinda so take it to pm right away or she will get you like a chrarizard vs a caterpie thanks Grin
what do you mean by take it to the pm
Could we maybe have a tournament in London somewhere cause thats sort of in the middle of where most of us live
by we take it to pm i mean soul has been naughty lol we are supposed to talk about this in pm Grin
No new member's lately.
no there is not no new members currently but i will be updateing soon Smile
may i ask you if the viper can you our team?
can you refrase that please?
where is fl? and if its not the uk then no and look at the thread name before clicking it Tongue_out
Dude that's his already in our team so it's alright.