[story] Legend of the Bleeding Bey's. (chapter 12 is up!)

Poll: how was the story?

Good
57.14%
Medium
42.86%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)

Hey guy's, I've decided to take a short break from bob, the bey breaker to start this new story! The bleeding bey's.
Chapter 1: (Click to View)
Chapter 2: (Click to View)
Chapter 3: (Click to View)
Chapter 4: (Click to View)
Chapter 5: (Click to View)
Chapter 6: (Click to View)
Chapter 7: (Click to View)
Chapter 8: (Click to View)
Chapter 9: (Click to View)
Chapter 10: (Click to View)
Chapter 11: (Click to View)
Chapter 12: (Click to View)
pretty good....
This a strange but good story. You spelt legend wrong.
fixed, thanks!
It was only me or when I read the name Zero I reminded of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G?
I even thought of it. But I was too deep into the story to change it.
It's really, really rushed.
Put more detail into it. :\
it'll be a lot less rushed when it gets to the main part of the story.
nice story bro, nice story.
In ch.2, you should have me battle you and zero with my cyclone pegasus d125fs.His special move is grinding smash:when launched for a stadium out, pegasus grinds along the rim of the wall and shoots off into a powerful attack.Or as a mid-story antagonist, PM me for a bey with the perfected abilities of meteo L-drago.
(Sep. 04, 2012  2:08 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: In ch.2, you should have me battle you and zero with my cyclone pegasus d125fs.His special move is grinding smash:when launched for a stadium out, pegasus grinds along the rim of the wall and shoots off into a powerful attack.Or as a mid-story antagonist, PM me for a bey with the perfected abilities of meteo L-drago.

so... name? age? personality?
For either top, I am a 13 year old,.6ft.4 boy named Jordan.With pegasus, I have a rivaled friend personality, but can be emotional at times(no crying though).With lightning L-drago(upper attack and dosen't change modes) 100wd(PM me for special moves and abilities), I'm like Doji before he "died", give me a cool childhood background story like Tetsuya's.
P.S. No lie, in the first sentence, these are my real stats and the said tops are real with real special moves, but for some reason I can't use L-drago's special moves any more. Unhappy
in ch3 can i have a battle with Zero
Here is My Character=
Name- Jaiden
Age-10
Height- 4ft 11
Bey-Thunder Pegasus AD145WD
Personality- Nice but has a high temper during battle with enemys
Born and raised in canada until he moved at age 8
Special Move-Soaring Slash
not the kyoya thing but that is a nice character orange
I just changed to zero
Cuzin's are over and are anoying

4 yrs old and won all of his beys

(Sep. 04, 2012  2:57 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: not the kyoya thing but that is a nice character orange

so without the kyoya thing is my charecter in
I finished chapter 2! Here it is:
ur not zero urself, u pmed me a character/story request, and this is my story. im writing it.
battle when i have dark power think that through more ownageblader because 1.i have emotional personality dissorder when i get mad i turn into flameboy everything in my body increases and 2.think that with dark power3.oh and you know my fireblazes special move in chapter 2 yeah you seen nothing yet Eternal-E in a chapter when im going against him make me use my dark move bey ultimate bey roast of destruction with extra power
butterfly night im zero better than zeronie thats my real name zeronie
How do you get people to reply to your story? Ch. 2 was strange but it was good.
(Sep. 05, 2012  1:52 AM)bladeshredder Wrote: battle when i have dark power think that through more ownageblader because 1.i have emotional personality dissorder when i get mad i turn into flameboy everything in my body increases and 2.think that with dark power3.oh and you know my fireblazes special move in chapter 2 yeah you seen nothing yet Eternal-E in a chapter when im going against him make me use my dark move bey ultimate bey roast of destruction with extra power
butterfly night im zero better than zeronie thats my real name zeronie

please, don't give away all the story information.
(Sep. 05, 2012  1:36 AM)bladeshredder Wrote: im the real zero
p.s. im writing chapter 3

You can't keep making someone else's story!unless he asks you to.If you want you can make your own story
that's what im saiyan!
(Sep. 05, 2012  2:25 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: that's what im saiyan!

Is that a Dragon Ball Z reference? If not, weird typo. I apologize if that was too off-topic or spam.