[story]Bob, the Bey Breaker. (chapter 10 is up)

Poll: how's the story?

good
31.25%
not the best i've ever read
18.75%
around the middle
0%
not the worst i've ever read
25.00%
terrible
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Tournament and Technique. Still needs a bit of improvement.
i fiished chapter 5!
In chap 5 who will Ally face up with?Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:30 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: In chap 5 who will Ally face up with?Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
Sokka Stewart.
I don't get it. In chap 4 the sheet said Ally and now on Chap 5 it say Sokka. Whats up with that?Tired
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:38 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: I don't get it. In chap 4 the sheet said Ally and now on Chap 5 it say Sokka. Whats up with that?Tired
Ally and Sokka are mentioned in bolth chapters. i don't know what you're trying to say.
Chapter 6 is complete!
You need to make your chapters longer. And is that all that happenned in the fights? They end to quickly.
(Aug. 15, 2012  8:53 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: You need to make your chapters longer. And is that all that happenned in the fights? They end to quickly.

That was basicly a bonus chapter. I couldnt think of anything so I just wrote that Gingka is better than Tyson.
Chapter 8 is done! after 8 chapter's this one is DEFINATELY in the top 10. and things get a little romantic between a couple characters too.
Yeagh! CHAPTER 9 IS UP! great story bro.
Awesome story!SmileI just can't believe they kissed...and you should write more details in your chapters because we don't know how ally and mike met...
chapter two.
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:52 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: chapter two.

I know how they met-__- I meant to say is why did alley just joined the battle out if nowhere...
she heard a battle from the woods, wanted to be a random person, and jumped in!
are you just gonna cut it short at chapter 9, bro?
well, with school and stuff and also work... i have very little time to write the rest of this.
:0 awsome story it was the best can u make another one put me in it my name is zeronie my bey is dark fireblaze i dont know the track but its the same as dark wolfes spin track and a sf perfomance tip
p.s.im the leader of team lightning launchers
so.. dark fireblaze df145sf? cool. is it ok if i just shorten it to zero?
Seems as if chapter 10 is up. nice work E.
That is exactly what's up. Working on chapter 11 after number 10 of my other story.