pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

(Jul. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Can I be part of the Elite 4 please

Remeber you have to pm omgea first. Plus you need to beat 5 gym leaders in a row with the pokemon you want to be an e4 with.
Oh well then, nevermind,I was just volunteering.
Wait pms are locked for me?????

And chill I pm'd you like 2 times if i remember correctly.

I didn't know pm'ing me was blocked and I haven't checked the forum in a while so sorry.
Alright, I guess we can ask Northern Lights on Serebii for badges here, since making badges is extremely annoying and difficult.
Hey i'm the new normal type gym leader. Don't worry i'm incredibly skilled.
oh hey, i forgot to tell you guys. this is pikabattler, i change my name to giraton about a week ago. can you change the OP?
(May. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)omegazero Wrote: hi this is the new league as i ask kai-v and she said yes.now i will ad all information from the origional thread soon now new rules:
1.all battles by pm
2.battle results must be sent to me by pm
3.kai-v has givin us a maximun o9f 2 page gain perday.so no spam.
3.any argues that i say must stop will be put by pm
4.to join the league pm me
5.if you do not you are banned from the league and not allowed to fight.
any failure in these rules will be banned from the league and reported for not reading the op and SPAM.i am hopeing my gym leaders and elite 4 may help inforce these rules.
thank you

hello this is a pokemon wifi league basicly theirs 12 leagers beat one you get a
bage get all 12 go to elite 4 beat elite 4 become champ simple here are the rules.

you use a special team that you register basicly you fight a water gym with grass types you stick with that team.

if voice chat is allowed no bad words our making fun of

no hacks our legends

all battles by leaders by pm just follow the rules and you will be fine here are current gyms

because of over powerness drizzle+swift swim are band from the wifi battles.

leaders/elite 4 can hold a reserve pokemon that can replace any poke on their party for any battles.

more rules comeing later,enjoy!!!!!
Gyms:

Elite 4:

champion

hall of fame

challengers

baned

ban list
please pm the leaders for a battle to acuire their gym rules and if you want to be a gym leader pm me our [][][][][] our you can be a regular trainer challenging if your a leader our elite 4 you canot be champion as you would be missing one bage yours.more rules will be posted later enjoy!!!!!!if your losing constant battles trhen try the global link http://en.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html this is a place where you can catch pokemon with special abilites and moves also check sites like smogon our serebii for more info. if any info is wrong gym leaders please pm me.
Hey Guys! Sorry that I havent been able to battle for weeks. I've just had school work to do, and our iNet (internet) was down for ages. Then, to add to the time period, I've been at my best bud's house for a week. Im still not out of melbourne yet (just sitting in our motel in Inkerman St, St Kilda) I wont be home until maybe this weekend but my gym will finally be open for battles! Just PM me with a time, and if im online, Ill give you the OK.
Also an edit to my rules. I'd Preffer Pkmn Online battle if that ok with u.
Regarding the Swift Swim+Drizzle issue.

In my opinion, if you were to ban the following combination above, why not ban the following:

a) Sand Stream+Sand Rush
b) Drought+Chlorophyll

Or should you just unban this?
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:48 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Regarding the Swift Swim+Drizzle issue.

In my opinion, if you were to ban the following combination above, why not ban the following:

a) Sand Stream+Sand Rush
b) Drought+Chlorophyll

no cause theyare counterrable.swiftdrizzle was nearly impossible to counter so smogon banned it from the metagame.sand stream iseasy most sand streamers ourexcadrill.exca is easily counterredby mach punch and other pokemon.chlorophyll...well grass types arent as good.some like leafeon and others if they get a few sword dances up are threats but either way their fragil enough to take down in a few shots.
(Jul. 17, 2011  6:38 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:48 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Regarding the Swift Swim+Drizzle issue.

a) Sand Stream+Sand Rush
b) Drought+Chlorophyll

no cause theyare counterrable.swiftdrizzle was nearly impossible to counter so smogon banned it from the metagame.sand stream iseasy most sand streamers ourexcadrill.exca is easily counterredby mach punch and other pokemon.chlorophyll...well grass types arent as good.some like leafeon and others if they get a few sword dances up are threats but either way their fragil enough to take down in a few shots.

I beg to differ. Politoed is easier to kill than the other two, and once its killed, the opponent sends out another weather starter. Bingo. Your team loses its potential just because rain is gone.

On the other hand, would it be fair if I used Drizzle+Hydration?
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:20 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  6:38 PM)omegazero Wrote:

a) Sand Stream+Sand Rush
b) Drought+Chlorophyll

I beg to differ. Politoed is easier to kill than the other two, and once its killed, the opponent sends out another weather starter. Bingo. Your team loses its potential just because rain is gone.

On the other hand, would it be fair if I used Drizzle+Hydration?

yes drizzle+ hydration is allowed.
But, Manaphy, Phione, and Vaporeon are the only ones with that ability. Two are usable Sooo...
If any one wants to battle me it has to be today and now pm me your friend code.
I just got Pokemon Black today so I should have my friend code by Sunday.
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: I just got Pokemon Black today so I should have my friend code by Sunday.

DONT POST THAT HERE AND ARE YOU EVEN A CHALLENGER?IF SO YOU HAVE 1 STRIKE 2 MORE AND YOUR BANNED!!!!! >Unhappy but im saying dont post here pm me anything e dont need to know that if this continues this will be closed like the last one.uf this continues I will close the thread.
Im resigning, this is going no where goodbye.
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:00 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Im resigning, this is going no where goodbye.
Awww. Well at least an E4 position is open.
Now thers 2 E4 spots open
*facepalm* MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!but kk ill remove you.
Is this thing dead? Cause i'm interested.
maybe im going to close this as like [][][][][] im leaeing the wbo as well...i like serebii better,the people are nicer and iv learned alot from them.if someone wants they can pm kai-v to close this and they can run it (i know niles wants to run it)but anyway its just not active...