pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

NEWS:

after conciderration we will accept serebiis ban list with a few new rules.i will post them later
2nd:souldew is banned,it is not avaliable yet anyway its banned either way.
If you use a Soul Dew, you will not only be banned, but you will be labelled as a hacker who exploits their abilities to gain an unfair advantage.
So, what are the new rules omega? Other than what's already on the serebii ban list. And what do you guys think of this sig I just made for our new Ghost E4?
[Image: Screenshot2011-06-12at52128PM.png]

I made the background myself.
serebii list
this league version(serebii edited)

their yall go pm me for recomadaions.and nice sig their ga.
hi,i played pokemon for a while and i lost my pokemon white but now ill like to say i bought a new one,so ill like to enter in as a challenger
thats 1 strike pm me.i will not add you till you pm me.
Now that I think about it, has anyone actually won a badge yet?
no every onme challengeing me.but i tell them no because my teams not done.
The change to serebii "Ban List" brings up a question

Is Garchomp banned? It was recently made Uber (Again (as if that was a shock)) but I wanted to see if this was going to be included
hmm he is?let me check when i read he was not.
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:34 AM)madden610 Wrote: The change to serebii "Ban List" brings up a question

Is Garchomp banned? It was recently made Uber (Again (as if that was a shock)) but I wanted to see if this was going to be included
Like the post above me, it's ou because of new powerful pokemon. Example, a new dragon type(haxorus) has 147 base attack. That's 17 more then garchomp. But when I think about it, garchomp should never be band.
Serebii gets it from smogon and.....
http://www.smogon.com/
The very first part....
But yeah Garchomp is still considered "Overpowered" (Joke in my opinion). And Haxorus who is stronger is also slower. Anything with Ice Moves devestate it.
Exactly. While Garchomp might have a lower attack stat, it has better defenses, and much better speed. If Haxorus was to face Garchomp in battle, I guarantee that even an amateur with a properly trained Garchomp would win. I think that since we are following serebii's list, who follows smogon, Garchomp should be banned.
well i dont read the list every day so.i agree garchomp is muck better than hax.hax may have more power but garchomp has more spee,def,spdef.dosnt matter then garchomp BANNED.
theirs also one opther thing i want to disscuse.excadrill.i dont understand but it should be banned in my opinion.sand stream makes its speed to high and its attack is already good enogh to ko nearly everything with 1 shot.
Excadrill can be stopped by powerful priorities, like Mach Punch Conkeldurr and Aqua Jet Azumarill. Hell, even Air Ballon Heatran can destroy it with a single Fire Blast.
yes i know those,but thers better choices like you can just put a scarf on excadrill.still,i beleve that its still over [powered i mean if swift swim+drizzle was banned i dont see why sand stream excadrill.
Other weather inducers can stop it though, like Drought Ninetales. (wink wink)
i know that.i battled a politoad with excadril and was destroyed.but um(the guy went on vacation and didnt give me it)
-sigh- I can never get a break with this thing...
dont worry ill try to find someone else selling it lol
(Jun. 16, 2011  11:38 PM)omegazero Wrote: i know that.i battled a politoad with excadril and was destroyed.but um(the guy went on vacation and didnt give me it)

To prove my point, I just defeated Pikachu's Excadrill on PO with my Drought Ninetales.

And I thoroughly annoyed him with my secret weapon, which is one of my members. Pikachu, you better not tell!
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:52 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  11:38 PM)omegazero Wrote: i know that.i battled a politoad with excadril and was destroyed.but um(the guy went on vacation and didnt give me it)

To prove my point, I just defeated Pikachu's Excadrill on PO with my Drought Ninetales.

And I thoroughly annoyed him with my secret weapon, which is one of my members. Pikachu, you better not tell!

Of couse not. I think there should be a rule for that anyways. As telling someones tricks can give them a MAJOR advantage.
^That. How about a warning for letting slip strategies?
okay then ill do that.if challengers say something about the leaders strategies they will get a warning.and ga sadly i dont like weather teams so i dont use them XD