pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

i thought it dosen't matter which game if its diamond,pearl,platinum,heartgold,soulsilver,white,black
no its b/w only since the others cant fight each other.
EDIT: Wait, never mind, I just read that I have to PM you
NOOO!!! Garchomp is band Crying that would have been my only key to success, lol ahh well...

I never been online with my ipod so im not sure how lol, so when i figure it out i might do a few battles...
Why is brightpowder and lax incense banned? The only reason I can see is you get annoyed because you miss.
(Jun. 28, 2011  10:02 AM)RowDog Wrote: Why is brightpowder and lax incense banned? The only reason I can see is you get annoyed because you miss.

Thats why. It annoys everyone. Not to mention you get an unfair advantage as you hit, and your opponent constantly misses.
(May. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)omegazero Wrote: dragon:elite 4 Light Yagami
salmence
garchomp
haxorus
hydregion
latios
latias
dragonite
3 on 3 flat battle
voice chat:yes
other rules:only changeller may swicth. follow the rules of this thread and Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges

Isn't Garchomp banned?
sprry please pm me our YOUR banned.sorry i have a life during summer so i will do what i can while i can.
to madden who keeps pming me.stop.i must have the ability to pm back to you.when i send you a pm it says pmsfor you are disabled so no spot till i can pm you back
thank you
god news gls and e4 im makeing a new rule you may trie diffrent teams,thats right i said it.like lewts say dman wants to try a completely new fighting team,he can!i thought it would be more fun and add moreflavore to the league.
hmmmmmm intersting
What is this about anyways?
I'm interested I might want to join I guess
its a wifi league for pokemon
I don't think ill be able to battle much.
P.S My team
Sawsbuck
Cinccino
Bisharp
Samurotto
Chandalure
and Unfezant
pm me not post and your teams not needed.
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:10 PM)Light Yagami Wrote: hmmmmmm intersting

thats the flavore kicking in.
You already have the whole thing set up.
Oh and do you have already a dark type leader
yes we do
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:04 PM)BlindingWind Wrote: You already have the whole thing set up.
Oh and do you have already a dark type leader

2 strikes 1 more and your not allowed to post on here and your post wioll be reported.read the op.
Good news, Smogon died. No more rules(Except WiFi Rules but who cares).!
WHAT?!?HOW?!?but were still following the ban list here for balance.
Sorry guys I quitt just for the fact I haven't been enjoying playing the game much ... on a happier note the race for E4 is on !!!
well then goodbye patty you will be missed.but as he said
ELITE 4 POSITION OPEN
and if anyone says i should take it ill say this...I DONT WANT IT
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:38 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Good news, Smogon died. No more rules(Except WiFi Rules but who cares).!

It looks perfectly fine to me...
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:34 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:38 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Good news, Smogon died. No more rules(Except WiFi Rules but who cares).!

It looks perfectly fine to me...

ikr,but still like i said the ban lost in the op,were following it.
Can I be part of the Elite 4 please