pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

Good luck with Sandstorm teams then.
Now I have another complaint.

Mew and VIctini are not Uber. Meet anything like Tyranitar. Pursuit if they switch and Stone Edge/Earthquake/Crunch if they don't. The only strong vesion of either is Victini Choice Band with V-Create. Which is currently unavailable.

And why aren't I on the competitor list? I PM'd you.
They don't have to update it every minute. Also they don't choose what is banned (well they do choose some things) but they are running on Serebii's or Smogon's (1 of those) rules.
me and ligh dosscused it.mews stats are to good,and mews a great baton passer,victinis stats are just good overall.thatys why we banned them.
Aren't almost all legends banned in general? And the special Victini has been out since the beginning of May, so Choice Band V-Create is legal/viable.
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:03 PM)omegazero Wrote: me and ligh dosscused it.mews stats are to good,and mews a great baton passer,victinis stats are just good overall.thatys why we banned them.

That Is Pointless.. Just cause you cannot Counter mew does not mean that it is banned simply what madden said Pursuit, Ghost types, toxic harm mew efficently...
still,i dont think it should be allowed and the reason for victini is because of v-create being realeased.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:09 AM)omegazero Wrote: and the reason for victini is because of v-create being realeased.

Well I argree about victini because I mange to destory teams with it a nature thats bad for attack with NO ev's on it(then again, it was my sunny day team)
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:09 AM)omegazero Wrote: still,i dont think it should be allowed and the reason for victini is because of v-create being realeased.
That's Pointless look at What V-Create does..... Lowers Def and Sp.def And Speed AND With that Victini=Not banned Wink
It is still his choice, doesn't matter what you say.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:04 AM)RowDog Wrote: It is still his choice, doesn't matter what you say.

Yeah but sometimes the overall choice should have some say..
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:00 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:09 AM)omegazero Wrote: still,i dont think it should be allowed and the reason for victini is because of v-create being realeased.
That's Pointless look at What V-Create does..... Lowers Def and Sp.def And Speed AND With that Victini=Not banned Wink

Bulky victini used trick room with with very low speed+v-create+sunny day team, your team is dead poke meat. Trust me, I have smash so may people with this it's not funny. Also, most gym leaders use flat level 50 3 on 3 and victini is banned on it.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:09 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

Bulky victini used trick room with with very low speed+v-create+sunny day team, your team is dead poke meat. Trust me, I have smash so may people with this it's not funny. Also, most gym leaders use flat level 50 3 on 3 and victini is banned on it.
Rember what my Gym on poke land is ready for! lolz And Zoroark will kill it anyway...
Keldeo sweep after that!~
Has anybody won anything yet?

actualy if your gym team ias lv 100 you can juse no resrictions.,anmd po is also a option like my gym and your gym.
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Has anybody won anything yet?

well pickachu claimsto have beaten pikabattler but thers no proof as pika never pmed me the results.picjkachu told me it was on his youtube,but i see no proff that its him.
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:35 PM)omegazero Wrote:

actualy if your gym team ias lv 100 you can juse no resrictions.,anmd po is also a option like my gym and your gym.
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Has anybody won anything yet?

well pickachu claimsto have beaten pikabattler but thers no proof as pika never pmed me the results.picjkachu told me it was on his youtube,but i see no proff that its him.

It is him. I justed pm him then to tell you as I never asked him to confrom it.
confirmed now, he beat me alright
thank you for it pikachu0909 has earned the first ever gym bage congrats!
Seeing how there are badges, should I just make some badges and PM them to the respective leader? No requests.
thats up to you untill the im ueing *'s to represent bages but you can if you want.
one question, legendaries aren't allowed, yet nightvirgo8787 is using Regice? or has that become usable?
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:43 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: one question, legendaries aren't allowed, yet nightvirgo8787 is using Regice? or has that become usable?

were uiseing a ban list npw.check the op and click ban list.
Anyone Have a pearl freind code that wants to battle me Smile
^Hm, I guess we should point out that this is a 5th generation wifi league in the title then...