pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

im picking my reserve pokemon now, ill eddit this post with it.
Hey, i would like to enter as a challenger, what information do i have to give you guys/what requirements are of me?
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:46 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Hey, i would like to enter as a challenger, what information do i have to give you guys/what requirements are of me?

you need to add your team and there lvls
i thought that the game sets the pokemon straight to lvl 50!?
The lvl could also verify hacks e.g. if your volcarona knew fire dance but was only lvl 70. And does it hurt to do it anyway? It is just a few more seconds of your time.
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:26 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: i thought that the game sets the pokemon straight to lvl 50!?

thats flat rule
Thanks for the battles, it was fun. To bad you disconnected as soon as i got my second win Wink
Anyways, to everyone else, i used 3 lvl 50s. 1 Swampert, 1 Blaziken and 1 Sceptile. 3rd gen FTW!
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:46 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Hey, i would like to enter as a challenger, what information do i have to give you guys/what requirements are of me?

please pm me to be a challenger.if you post on thye thread you will be banned.
sorry guys i will not be acepting challenges my ds is wasted its gone crazy i try toi turn uit on it doesnt 10 min later guess what i hear?then when i try to take it off it wont and nintendo said it will cost 85 bucks pluse tax to fix D:
a new challenger welcome meteoldrago3748
so many new chagenllers yay
4 challengers lets keep on going guys oh and i am recemending you download pokermon online if you want to fight me till i figure a way to fix my ds.
Omega- I think that we should list on the challanger list what badges they have. Also we should make badges for each gym leader so challangers how won can put them in their sig.
hall of fame
[/quote]

think you forgot....
all my battles eiter Ds or PO
(Jun. 02, 2011  7:27 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Also we should make badges for each gym leader so challangers how won can put them in their sig.
I like the idea but you can only have two pictures in your sig and something where you have all the badges in one pic would be hard due to the fact that there is no order to defeat gyms.
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:20 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  7:27 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Also we should make badges for each gym leader so challangers how won can put them in their sig.
I like the idea but you can only have two pictures in your sig and something where you have all the badges in one pic would be hard due to the fact that there is no order to defeat gyms.

what about, u make 1 long Avatar with all the badges shown, but u maybe colour the ones u have? Or, just get someone thats kind enough to make 1 big individual image for each person that gets a badge. (sorry if i didnt explain that very well)
well i have a basic image for my badge, but the idea i think at the moment is the winners of the gym just go up on a list on the op.
im puting a * by each name to show bages our a letter special for each gym.our someone can make bages. for each gym and pm them to me.
(Jun. 02, 2011  7:48 AM)Nile Wrote: hall of fame

think you forgot....
all my battles eiter Ds or PO
[/quote]

i dont understand what you mean niles.that hall of fame is for champs.
Sorry if this is off-topic, but sorry for the delay in sig pics, those who asked. I've been studying for finals lately. However, I am almost done (working on pikachu0909's request (last one)), so league members, send those sig requests! Also, I gave my sig picture a much needed update, looks awesome now. Grin

But otherwise, Infernape is done (took forever to get FB...), and starting Heatran now. Still waiting on a DW Timid Female Vulpix, though.

EDIT: And Omega, I could try to make badges, or you could ask some people on Serebii.net Forums, they make some awesome ones.
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Sorry if this is off-topic, but sorry for the delay in sig pics, those who asked. I've been studying for finals lately. However, I am almost done (working on pikachu0909's request (last one)), so league members, send those sig requests! Also, I gave my sig picture a much needed update, looks awesome now. Grin

But otherwise, Infernape is done (took forever to get FB...), and starting Heatran now. Still waiting on a DW Timid Female Vulpix, though.

EDIT: And Omega, I could try to make badges, or you could ask some people on Serebii.net Forums, they make some awesome ones.

i might get a vulpix today today.oh and epic sig.and i could ask chelsea for bages hmmm
i just restarted soulsilver yesterday but once i get stronger i will be a gym leader if u need me too
this is for black and white
then nevermind i lost white. if i find i will probably do it
will then pm omegazero when you find it
yes please we are always looking for new leaders our you can reserve a tyope for when you find it.and why would you think we woiuld play in a gen where garchomp ruled all?
i have a
reshiram level 64
volcarona level 71
kyurem level 86
those are my strongest pokemon